Profile for Singh is King > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Singh is King RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sony MDRXB60EX 13.5mm Driver Extra Bass In-Ear Headphones (Gold) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by DependableResource
Price: $79.77
6 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice headphones, June 15, 2013
I was looking for a decent headphones without having to spend alot. I like deep and strong bass and this headphone really produces strong bass performance. The cable appear to be strong and the gold color also looks cool.
Overally a very good headphones for ~30 bucks.

Norton Internet Security 2013 - 1 User / 3 PC [Old Version] [Download]
Norton Internet Security 2013 - 1 User / 3 PC [Old Version] [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy install, March 24, 2013
I already had Norton Internet security 2013 installed on my pc. However the subscription ran out and needed to renew it. So all I needed was a license key. I just ordered the pc download version and used the key provided to renew. Easy!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2013 6:04 AM PDT

InCarCables Car and Home Stereo 1.2m AUX-IN Cable 3.5mm for iPod, iPhone, Smartphone and Mp3 Players

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Car Aux connection, March 24, 2013
It is a good quality cable if you want to connect any audio device (iphone, ipod, pc etc) to a speaker or you car aux. But if you are looking for replacing you headphone cable then this is a bit thick for that.
It had a really bad strong smell coming out when unpacked and is still there even after cleaning after 3 days.

PowerGen 2.4Amps / 12W Dual USB Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices - Black
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $8.99
13 used & new from $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Must if you drive, March 24, 2013
It charges my iphone really fast. Construction quality is good and looks nice in car with a light blue light illuminating.
Very happy with my purchase

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - Black
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for cheap, March 24, 2013
Does it's job just like the Apple's cable, but for a lower price. The quality is good, and in fact better than the apple's original usb cable.
Also it goes well with my black iphone, wonder why apple do not supply black cable with black phones.

INVELLOP iPad mini Crystal Clear 3-pack Screen protectors 7.9 inch
INVELLOP iPad mini Crystal Clear 3-pack Screen protectors 7.9 inch
Offered by INVELLOP
Price: $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome screen protector, March 24, 2013
It's a must for your iPad mini. If you do it carefully and as instructed it s a great product. Comes with 3 screen protectors and fits the iPad mini perfectly.
It's been more than a month now and the screen is going well.
It was delivered fast and packed nicely. Highly recommended

Invellop White Leatherette Case Cover For Ipad Mini (Built-In Magnet Sleep/Wake Feature)
Offered by INVELLOP
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really a great case cover, February 22, 2013
If you are thinking of buying a case cover, just get with this one.
It does fit the mini perfectly, the product doesn't look or feel cheap in any way. The smart cover works flawlessly and in many ways better than the apple's.
Overall I am really happy with this product, and shipping was also fast and came nicely packed.

Sony DPF-HD1000 10-Inch Digital Photo Frame with HD Playback
Sony DPF-HD1000 10-Inch Digital Photo Frame with HD Playback
2 used & new from $109.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every $$, May 25, 2012
We had initially bought the 8inch model because we thought 169dollars was a bit too much and bigger risk. But after getting the 8 inch and using it for few weeks we immediately decided to return the 8 inch and get the larger model. This has very nice screen quality and great size for the living room.
The only thing I miss in the picture frame is Wi-fi. It can be really frustrating to take out the frame and load the new pictures. I wish it could have been possible wirelessly. But that's how these companies make money. Leave something which everybody wish for, and include in another future model and increase the price a bit.

Sony DPF-HD800 8-Inch Digital Photo Frame with HD Playback
Sony DPF-HD800 8-Inch Digital Photo Frame with HD Playback
4 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Picture Frame, April 3, 2012
This digital picture frame is really cool. Initially I was thinking is it worth spending so much on this model when there are so many models available for much cheaper price.
The reason I bought this is because I was only looking for a 16:9 format frame as I have SLR and ratio was very important. Also there are not many good quality frames availabl with 16:9 ratio format. And with Sony I was sure that the product would be goos quality.
After receiving it we loved it so much so that we are now feeling that we should have ordered the 10 inch one. May be we may return it and get the 10 Inch version.
Believe me it's really nice frame and your pictures would look really vibrant and bright.

Features:
Nice Built Quality
Sony Logo can be turned of
Plays Video
Plays MP3 Songs
Built in Memory
Can set switch on/ switch off timings

Missing:
Wi-fi
Can't change brightness

Canon PowerShot ELPH 320 HS 16.1 MP Wi-Fi Enabled CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Zoom 24mm Wide-Angle Lens with 1080p Full HD Video and 3.2-Inch Touch Panel LCD (Black)
Offered by Pro AV Dealer
Price: $179.75
29 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Cool Camera, March 30, 2012
I was looking for a nice Point n shoot camera and when I found this newly released product from the Canon family I knew it's going to be a great product. Today I received it and has taken some 50 pics with it, and I must tell you it's really cool.

I should tell you that I own D60 DSLR and also has some L lens. But I wanted to have a nice Point and Shoot which I can just take it when I really don't want to carry my big D60.

- This Camera feels like a nice touch screen phone in your hand, light and sleek. And it does have many features that you get on many smartphone, like setting your colors, themes, shutter sound, switch on sound etc.

- It's built quality is much better than many other Point and shoot that I have used in the past.
- The touch screen is not really good, may be we have used so many nice smart phones with touch screen that we now expect every touch screen product to work like a iPhone. But once you get used to the behavior you would find it okay.

- I really like the fact that you can just connect this to Wi-fi and share your pics directly to Facebook or can also email. No more connecting the cable to transfer the photos.

- The screen is really nice and feels strong. It would not really need a screen protector, but I think I may get one for extra protection. But I feel it may not get scratches that easily.

The only thing that I would have liked is better manual. It wasn't easy to figure out the settings to set up your Facebook and email account on this camera.

Overall I think Canon has got another great product and would be a definite hit.

Update: 04/2/2012
I tried the HD Video with this camera and recorded few video ranging from very short to 10-15 mins. The Video quality and auto focus is really nice.

However I think with touch screen and Wi-fi the battery life is compromised. It may not last as long as with the conventional camera.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2013 6:41 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4