Profile for James M. Callahan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James M. Callahan "LoneVegas" RSS Feed (TX usa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Wilda Women's Melissa Wool Parka
Wilda Women's Melissa Wool Parka
Offered by The Leather Image
Price: $150.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Coat runs small in size., December 24, 2013
This 4XL still is snug. A 2XL fits my mom most times. Other that it seems like a nice coat.

A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Billy Bob your no Tom Petty, November 25, 2013
A Simple Plan is a good flick. With strong performances all the way around. Without giving out any spoilers. I would says its a story of smart people who think they handle on the situation and stupid people who haven't a clue. And the greed that destroys. The three big name actors Bill Paxton, Billy Bob Thornton, and Bridget Fonda are true to life and avoid cliche. Side note it is a shame that Billy Bob has shunned acting for music.While he is a good musician. In interviews he comes a cross as a real douchebag. Hey Billy Bob is your first love music? Answer" Would you ask Tom Petty if his first love was music?" My answer , Billy Bob your no Tom Petty.

Attempting Normal
Attempting Normal
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Maron into your brain., July 5, 2013
This review is from: Attempting Normal (Kindle Edition)
Attempting Normal is a book ya read. Another avenue, means to feed an itch, a need to get Maron in your head. Only to find Hes been there all a long. He ask all the relevant questions of our times. What the F*** I'm I DOING? , WTF are you doing? ,Who are those F****ers? The answer. I don't know man. Are we cool?

JVC HAEB75A Sports Clip Headphone (Blue) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
JVC HAEB75A Sports Clip Headphone (Blue) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Focus Corp
Price: $8.99
54 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect ear buds, June 24, 2013
The JVC haeb75a sports clip headphones are perfect. Good sound quality. The clips are superior at keeping buds on ears.

Zeikos ZE-LH52 52mm Soft Rubber Lens Hood - Black
Zeikos ZE-LH52 52mm Soft Rubber Lens Hood - Black
Offered by PIXDIGITAL
Price: $5.89
6 used & new from $5.89

4.0 out of 5 stars well made, June 24, 2013
I bought the wrong size, so I'm putting this on my extras drawer. The hood seems well made. And may fit some future Len.

Mens Womens Movie Lovers Gift Star Wars Imperial Stormtrooper Head Ceramic Cup Coffee Mug
Offered by Needzo Religious Gifts
Price: $24.19

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent stormtrooper mug, June 24, 2013
A well made Star Wars Stormtrooper's mug. A great gift for your Star wars nut. May the caffeine be with you.

Headslick Shave Cream 8 Oz
Headslick Shave Cream 8 Oz
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $9.85
14 used & new from $5.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't be bald. Shave your head., May 27, 2013
I wish I had started shaving my head 10 years sooner. HeadSlick Shave Cream, Mentholated, 8 oz. is perfect with the Headblade razors. Which I found to be an easy way to start shaving your head.

Nike Air Max Ultra Running Shoes - 7 - Black
Nike Air Max Ultra Running Shoes - 7 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars All the other kings?, May 27, 2013
I real like the fit of Nike shoes. Nike Air Max Ultra Running Shoes are pretty good. They got the pocket for my running sensor. I got these in black. Why black? Because I'm 50,and I do not need the circus on my feet. I like a pain running shoe. I do not need to make a statement with my shoes when I'm just going for a run.

Orlimar Cyclone Umbrella 62-Inch Auto with Eva Soft Handle (Navy/White)
Orlimar Cyclone Umbrella 62-Inch Auto with Eva Soft Handle (Navy/White)
Price: $20.00
2 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf umbrella isn't just for golfers., May 27, 2013
Orlimar Cyclone Umbrella 62-Inch Auto with Eva Soft Handle, is sturdy in windy weather and won't fold on its self. It is full sized. I keep mine in the cars trunk.

Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Offered by Securifi Inc
Price: $89.99
18 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Add range to your wifi., May 27, 2013
Securifi Almond is the perfect solution for range problems. The touch screen makes it easy to setup and dose not use your computer at all. Just pick out your router and password. Place it where it still gets a good signal but closer to where you want the signal to reach. I think it could be moved around as needed. It is that easy to setup.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6