Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for James M. Callahan > Reviews

Browse

James M. Callahan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James M. Callahan "LoneVegas" RSS Feed (TX usa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
ililily Batman Logo Stitched Patch Baseball Cap Washed SnapBack Trucker Hat(ballcap-738-4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark is the knight, and I need a hat., June 19, 2015
The city needs me , but my cap and cowl are always at the cleaners. Shouldn't Alfred be handling that himself? OoH!, gotta go there's a pickle jar that needs my help.(((( Coming Pickles))))

Franklin Spelling Ace with Thesaurus
Franklin Spelling Ace with Thesaurus
23 used & new from $13.18

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not $120 GOOD, June 8, 2015
$120? Someone is on crack. I bought one at Walgreen's for about $15. Its a very useful device for the terminally bad speller.

Wilda Ladies' 3/4 Wool Parka-4XL-Black
Wilda Ladies' 3/4 Wool Parka-4XL-Black
Offered by The Leather Image

4.0 out of 5 stars Coat runs small in size., December 24, 2013
This 4XL still is snug. A 2XL fits my mom most times. Other that it seems like a nice coat.

A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Billy Bob your no Tom Petty, November 25, 2013
This review is from: A Simple Plan (Amazon Video)
A Simple Plan is a good flick. With strong performances all the way around. Without giving out any spoilers. I would says its a story of smart people who think they handle on the situation and stupid people who haven't a clue. And the greed that destroys. The three big name actors Bill Paxton, Billy Bob Thornton, and Bridget Fonda are true to life and avoid cliche. Side note it is a shame that Billy Bob has shunned acting for music.While he is a good musician. In interviews he comes a cross as a real douchebag. Hey Billy Bob is your first love music? Answer" Would you ask Tom Petty if his first love was music?" My answer , Billy Bob your no Tom Petty.

Attempting Normal
Attempting Normal
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Maron into your brain., July 5, 2013
This review is from: Attempting Normal (Kindle Edition)
Attempting Normal is a book ya read. Another avenue, means to feed an itch, a need to get Maron in your head. Only to find Hes been there all a long. He ask all the relevant questions of our times. What the F*** I'm I DOING? , WTF are you doing? ,Who are those F****ers? The answer. I don't know man. Are we cool?

JVC HAEB75A Sports Clip Headphone (Blue) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
JVC HAEB75A Sports Clip Headphone (Blue) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by BlazingSavings
Price: Click here to see our price
148 used & new from $5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect ear buds, June 24, 2013
The JVC haeb75a sports clip headphones are perfect. Good sound quality. The clips are superior at keeping buds on ears.

Zeikos ZE-LH52 52mm Soft Rubber Lens Hood - Black
Zeikos ZE-LH52 52mm Soft Rubber Lens Hood - Black
Offered by PIXIBYTES
Price: $4.99
6 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars well made, June 24, 2013
I bought the wrong size, so I'm putting this on my extras drawer. The hood seems well made. And may fit some future Len.

Mens Womens Movie Lovers Gift Star Wars Imperial Stormtrooper Head Ceramic Cup Coffee Mug
Offered by Candy Creations On Cloud 9
Price: $18.94
5 used & new from $10.17

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent stormtrooper mug, June 24, 2013
A well made Star Wars Stormtrooper's mug. A great gift for your Star wars nut. May the caffeine be with you.

Headblade Headslick Mentholated Shave Cream 8 Oz
Headblade Headslick Mentholated Shave Cream 8 Oz
Offered by ShepherdZen
Price: $13.25
8 used & new from $9.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't be bald. Shave your head., May 27, 2013
I wish I had started shaving my head 10 years sooner. HeadSlick Shave Cream, Mentholated, 8 oz. is perfect with the Headblade razors. Which I found to be an easy way to start shaving your head.

Nike Air Max Ultra Running Shoes - 7 - Black
Nike Air Max Ultra Running Shoes - 7 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars All the other kings?, May 27, 2013
I real like the fit of Nike shoes. Nike Air Max Ultra Running Shoes are pretty good. They got the pocket for my running sensor. I got these in black. Why black? Because I'm 50,and I do not need the circus on my feet. I like a pain running shoe. I do not need to make a statement with my shoes when I'm just going for a run.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7