Profile for Lucy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lucy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pedag Stop Padded Leather Heel Grips, Gray, Five Pair
Pedag Stop Padded Leather Heel Grips, Gray, Five Pair
Price: $10.55
6 used & new from $10.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Suck, February 22, 2014
This def did not work for me. They don't really provide cushion for the heels, they leave a white residue and you don't really get any comfort. I dont recommend it.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 24 Count
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 24 Count
Price: $11.19
19 used & new from $11.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt Work, February 22, 2014
I dont know but I've used the strips three different times now and still havent gotten the result I was expecting. I've used these in the past but I guess they are not made how they use to in the past. They are def not removing any black heads. Dissapointed

EcoTools MINERAL 5pc Make Up Brush Travel Set 1213
EcoTools MINERAL 5pc Make Up Brush Travel Set 1213
Price: $8.99
25 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Soft, February 8, 2014
These brushes are truly soft. They are the perfect size for travel and they have their own little pouch. Should've bought a bigger set.

Panasonic KX-TG7731S DECT 6.0 Link-to-Cell via Bluetooth Cordless Phone with Answering System, Silver, 1 Handset
Offered by Firemall LLC
Price: $79.99
17 used & new from $28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, February 8, 2014
So far this phone is great. Clear voice calls, it tells you who is calling, aside from the caller ID it voices it. It is very light and worth the money.

Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik
Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik
Price: $8.26
12 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, February 8, 2014
Bought this to give it a try and clean my engagement ring. It is absolutely perfect. None of the liquid goes to waste because you get to squeeze out only what you need.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Not for iPhone 5C) Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Electronics Club
Price: $23.99
23 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke Fast, February 8, 2014
I bought this for my bf in December and it already broke. So disappointing, its supposed to be sturdy but I guess is wasnt.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce
Offered by ALL STAR BEAUTY
Price: $4.59
88 used & new from $1.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Flakes off fast, August 19, 2013
I started using this about a year ago and I loved the fact that it gives such a nice shiny finish and it dries fast too. Unfortunately I started to notice that it starts to flake very fast. After three days everything starts to come off and thats even without you washing your hands too much. Over rated product

China Glaze Nail Polish .5 oz Electropop AQUADELIC Lacquer 80737 Salon Girly
China Glaze Nail Polish .5 oz Electropop AQUADELIC Lacquer 80737 Salon Girly
Offered by A M K
Price: $6.50
9 used & new from $6.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, August 18, 2013
I thought this color was going to be exactly like the picture but it is actually less bright. Didnt think I was going to like it but it looks pretty good after two coats.

Side of Tank Toilet Paper Holder
Side of Tank Toilet Paper Holder

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Side of Tank Toilet Paper Holder
I bought this to put it on my toilet like the advertisement. First off it didnt fit, second of all it is a hassle to assemble and it doesnt even stay together. I had to use tape on it and still nothing. This is garbage

N American Healthcare Wristech Blood Pressure Monitor with Case
N American Healthcare Wristech Blood Pressure Monitor with Case
Offered by Safe Guard
Price: $14.73
26 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, August 18, 2013
This thing worked for a couple of months now it doesnt even inflate and you have to replace the batteries so often. Very inaccurate readings and really annoying. Dont waste your money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3