Profile for Karen V > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen V "Karen V" RSS Feed (MN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Blue Parrot Xpressway Bluetooth Multiple Wearing Styles Headset
Blue Parrot Xpressway Bluetooth Multiple Wearing Styles Headset
Offered by gadget-town
Price: $49.95
7 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Noise Cancellation!, June 23, 2014
My husband drives truck and has used a Blue Parrot headset for years. I tried a Jawbone headset but there was so much external noise that he couldn't stand to talk to me on it. I gave in and got the Blue Parrot - and love it! I can hear clearly and anyone I talk to hears me clearly without any driving background noises including heavy rain. I would have liked to use the hook-over-the-ear attachment but found that I could not get it to stay tight against my ear and felt it would easily fall off. Instead I'm using the band-behind-the-head attachment and that works great. I don't like using a band-over-the-head attachment because it flattens my hair. Hands down the best headset I've used.

Spring Step Women's Savory Sandal,Brown,39 M EU / 8.5 B(M)
Spring Step Women's Savory Sandal,Brown,39 M EU / 8.5 B(M)

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOO CUTE!, March 16, 2014
Love, love these shoes. They are so darn cute! Love wearing them with shorts, capris, jeans, any kind of pant. They are comfortable as well. They fit true to size - I ordered an 8.5 in these and that is the same size I wear in all my other shoes.

Whitmor 6026-715-16 Natural Wood Collection Suit Hangers, Set of 16
Whitmor 6026-715-16 Natural Wood Collection Suit Hangers, Set of 16
Offered by GizmosForLife
Price: $21.50
43 used & new from $15.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably Priced, March 16, 2014
Considering what these hangers cost, they are the quality I would expect. They are strong enough to hold winter coats. I also will put multiple jeans on a single hanger. I have had one pant bar pull loose, but I'm still able to use the hanger - just not for pants. I will be purchasing more of these. Would really like to see these same hangers without the notch on the arms.

Tovolo 12-Inch Solid Silicone Spoon, Brown
Tovolo 12-Inch Solid Silicone Spoon, Brown
Offered by Wright Product
Price: $15.00
2 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Durable, March 16, 2014
Love this spoon. It doesn't scratch my stainless steel pans. It is lightweight but yet strong enough to stir very thick casseroles. Will be purchasing more of these.

CAMERON'S Ground Coffee, White Chocolate Obsession, 12-Ounce
CAMERON'S Ground Coffee, White Chocolate Obsession, 12-Ounce
Price: $8.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Flavor, March 16, 2014
Ordered this from Amazon as I can't find the flavor in stores anymore. This is one of my favorite Cameron's flavors. They have alot of great flavors. Cameron's coffee is my favorite brand. Thoroughly enjoy that they offer so many different flavors.

Men's Lined Deerskin Suede Leather Gloves - Leatherbull (Free U.S. Shipping) (XL, BLACK)
Offered by Frontiercycle/LeatherBull
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, Dressy Gloves, March 16, 2014
These gloves are very nice and good quality. They keep my husband's hands warm along with looking dressy. I ordered an XL size and they fit. He wears the same size in his work gloves as well.

Roper Mens Performance Sport Slip-Ons Brown Leather Comfort Loafer Shoes 11.5 D
Roper Mens Performance Sport Slip-Ons Brown Leather Comfort Loafer Shoes 11.5 D

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable, March 16, 2014
Got these shoes for my husband - he loves them. He replaced his work tennis shoes with these shoes - they are that comfortable! Sizing is true to size - he wears an 11.5 in all other shoes and these were the same. They are super comfortable and he loves the fact that they are slip-on.

FLOSO® Ladies/Womens Thinsulate Thermal Knitted Gloves (3M 40g) (One Size) (Black)
Offered by Severyn Direct Ltd UK 7-10 Days Delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, March 16, 2014
These gloves are warm with the thinsulate lining. The knit fabric of the outer glove is what I expected. It is not a glove that would keep my hands warm in sub-zero weather. It is a good mid-temperature glove.

SONY 1-480-616-13 REMOTE CONTROL RM-YD024 OEM ORIGINAL PART 148061613
SONY 1-480-616-13 REMOTE CONTROL RM-YD024 OEM ORIGINAL PART 148061613
Offered by TVserviceParts
Price: $82.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Perfectly Right Out of the Box, October 28, 2013
Unpackaged this remote, put batteries in it, and pointed it at our Sony Bravia XBR TV - and it worked perfectly. There was no syncing, no programming, etc. required. We are very, very happy with this device.

Next Level Women's Short Sleeve Burnout T-Shirt, Envy, Large
Next Level Women's Short Sleeve Burnout T-Shirt, Envy, Large
Offered by GotApparel
Price: $9.44
18 used & new from $8.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Shirts!, October 28, 2013
You cannot beat the price for the quality! These shirts are lightweight enough for summer and yet can easily be used for laying in the winter. The color options are fabulous! They wash well and don't shrink - I put them in the dryer too. I am 5'8" tall with a long torso. Finding shirts long enough to tuck into lower cut jeans/pants is not easy. These shirts are long enough and stay tucked in to my low-cut jeans. I followed the advice of other reviewers and ordered at least 1 size larger - am very glad I did! The shirts fit perfectly! My bust is 36B, my waist is 28" - I ordered a size Large and it follows the curves of my torso without clinging or appearing tight. Will definitely order more of these!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3