Profile for Rudy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rudy RSS Feed

Mini Battery Charger Kit For Panasonic VW-VBK180 and VW-VBK360 Batteries-With Fold-in Wall Plug, Car & EU Adaptersers
Offered by 42nd Street Photo
Price: $8.19
9 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Battery Charger Kit, October 13, 2012
This product so far has been great. After it arrived I used it to charge my Panasonic battery that came with my camcorder as well as the knock off battery I purchased separately. They both charged completely and much quicker (and more convenient) than using the charger and cord that comes with the camcorder. What is especially nice is the camcorder charger is heavy and has a cord that has to be wrapped up when finished. This makes it a little hazardous to your camcorder and the cord or the heavy charger can knock your camcorder off the table or counter during the hours it is charging. Also the camcorder has a receptacle that is covered with a little rubber patch on a string. I've never liked these things and the less I have to pop it off the better. This mini charger allows me to bypass all of this, and of course, continue to use the camcorder as the spare battery is charging. For the price of this kit it is a no-brainer.