Profile for Candace L Kludt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Candace L Kludt RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
NILECORP Acrylic Jewelry & Cosmetic Storage Display Boxes Two Pieces Set.
NILECORP Acrylic Jewelry & Cosmetic Storage Display Boxes Two Pieces Set.
Offered by Nilecorp Com
Price: $17.50
13 used & new from $14.77

4.0 out of 5 stars and it seems like a waste of space that it doesn't go the ..., April 17, 2015
I wish the top portion were taller. The pocket behind the lipstick pockets isn't very deep, and it seems like a waste of space that it doesn't go the whole depth of the top. In general, I really like it and definitely feel more organized than before.

Wilton Roll And Cut Mat
Wilton Roll And Cut Mat
Price: $9.00
35 used & new from $4.25

4.0 out of 5 stars I think a cutting mat that is intended for sewing/fabric would be better, but it likely wouldn't have the circle measurements, April 17, 2015
This review is from: Wilton Roll And Cut Mat (Kitchen)
The main problem I've had is this doesn't stay put. It slides around when you're trying to roll things out. I ended up having to tape it down. For the most part, I think a cutting mat that is intended for sewing/fabric would be better, but it likely wouldn't have the circle measurements, which are nice.

Outop 3pcs/set New Snowflake Fondant Cake Decorating Plunger Sugarcraft Cutter Mold Tools Bakeware Tools
Offered by cindy189
Price: $4.85
26 used & new from $2.46

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not cut cleanly, and the 'imprint' on the ..., April 17, 2015
Did not cut cleanly, and the 'imprint' on the top is not strong enough to really be seen. I bought a different set from another brand to try. I don't see myself ever successfully using these.

Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin, 20-Inch
Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin, 20-Inch
Price: $15.99
49 used & new from $10.55

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, and does what it ..., April 17, 2015
It is what it is, and does what it does, haha. Not sure how to review a rolling pin other than that.

Cake Boss Decorating Tools 9-Piece Square Fondant and Cookie Cutter Set, Red
Cake Boss Decorating Tools 9-Piece Square Fondant and Cookie Cutter Set, Red
Price: $11.99
15 used & new from $9.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Great variety of sizes, April 17, 2015
Exactly as described. Great variety of sizes.

Wilton 707-160 Shape-N-Amaze Edible Decorating Dough, Brown
Wilton 707-160 Shape-N-Amaze Edible Decorating Dough, Brown
Price: $7.41
5 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars just a little sweet, but It's PERFECT for sculpting, April 17, 2015
Doesn't really have much of a flavor, just a little sweet, but It's PERFECT for sculpting. Just like working with clay, but you can eat it! Takes my cakes to a whole new level!

Phase 10 Card Game
Phase 10 Card Game
Price: $5.99
96 used & new from $2.74

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun and I great alternative to rummy, March 18, 2015
This review is from: Phase 10 Card Game (Toy)
One of our go-to family games. So much fun and I great alternative to rummy.

For a crazier challenge: play that you can complete any phase at any time, so the other person doesn't know what phase you're working on right away.

SKIP BO Card Game
SKIP BO Card Game
Offered by SHABBAT ENTERPRISE
Price: $7.57
78 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to pick up, March 18, 2015
This review is from: SKIP BO Card Game (Toy)
My family and friends play this game all the time. It's easy to pick up, and even my 7yo niece cane play with us.

NO2 Nitric Oxide Preworkout Supplement with L-Arginine - 120 Capsules to Increase Muscle, Boost Strength, Improve Endurance, Reduce Fatigue - All In One Workout Boosting Formula
Offered by Greenwise Products
Price: $59.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend if you work out before bed, March 18, 2015
I received this product in exchange for my honest review. It definitely gave me energy...but then I couldn't sleep after my workout. Would not recommend if you work out before bed. Three hours of sleep did not cut it at work the next morning.

InstaNatural THE BEST Eye Cream For Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles & Bags - Best Under Eye Gel For Eye Bags, Crows Feet and Fine Lines -All Natural- 1.7 Ounces
Offered by Instanatural LLC
Price: $89.99
6 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the texture, March 18, 2015
I received this item in exchange for my honest review. I really like the texture, and have noticed a decrease in dark circles when I'm consistently using it. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5