Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Rich the Writer" RSS Feed (Long Island)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Winter Prey (The Prey Series Book 7)
Winter Prey (The Prey Series Book 7)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars My book club unanimously disliked this book, December 1, 2014
Nobody in my book club liked this book. The characters were not interesting, the writing was not engaging, and the setting was miserable to read. Predictable and dated.

Tie Dye Tree The Mountain Adult T-Shirt 3XL
Tie Dye Tree The Mountain Adult T-Shirt 3XL
Offered by Licensed-Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shirt!!, October 21, 2014
This shirt is beautiful! It is the perfect size - I am somewhere between XL and XXL, I ordered XXL and it fits like a dream, a little long which I like. The shirt itself is a nice quality solid cotton, not an "undershirt." The colors are vivid and the design is really cool. I ordered this for a 60s party I was throwing, and you should have seen this baby glow under black light! I am very happy with this shirt.

#1 Black Light UV Flashlight Urine Detector - Professional Quality Ultra Bright Stain Finder - 12 UV Blacklight LEDs in Aluminium Casing for Detecting Dry Pet Dog-Cat-Rodent Urine Stains on Carpet, Rugs, Curtains & Furniture Fabrics That are Otherwise Invisible to the Human Eye - (3) AAA Alkaline Batteries Included - 90 Day Guarantee
Offered by Doggone Pet Products
Price: $19.97
2 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Finds the spots before your foot does!, October 9, 2014
When you know your dog has a bathroom issue, and you'd rather find it with your eyes than with your foot, this light does the trick. What you do about the spot after you find it is another story altogether! But this light is simple, lightweight, and takes you straight to the problem area. Wish I knew they existed before... well, never mind!

Reditainer - Rectangular Food Storage Containers With Lids - Microwaveable & Dishwasher Safe (38 Ounce - 6" x 8" - Package of 10)
Price: $10.26
3 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for leftovers and pre-fab lunches/dinners, October 6, 2014
These are great for storing leftovers, or making a big batch of something and breaking it down into individual lunches. They work fine in the freezer, go right into the microwave, and are leak-proof for many uses. I haven't thrown one out yet (although I suspect my kids have because they keep disappearing, but that's another story). Better than buying tupper or other ware.

Dreamweaver CS5.5: The Missing Manual
Dreamweaver CS5.5: The Missing Manual
by David Sawyer McFarland
Price: $34.48
87 used & new from $2.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for self-taught web designers, October 6, 2014
This book has saved my life, because it saved my website! Easy to understand, clear instructions, doesn't assume you already know stuff. I used to tell people I was a novice at web design because I knew a few basics, but I am now beyond competent - I can even understand a lot of the code. Pretty good for being self-taught. I owe it all to this book.

Nature's Kiss 100-Percent Pure Extremely High Quality Therapeutic Grade Chamomile Roman Essential Oil, 0.34-Ounce
Price: $25.63
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this scent, good quality oil, October 6, 2014
There is something so inviting and relaxing about this scent. It smells and feels like a good quality oil, no secondary lingering scent. I dab a little here and there when I am trying to relax. Mmmm...

Crest Complete Whitening Plus Expressions Cinnamon Rush Liquid Gel Toothpaste 4.6 oz., (Pack of 4)
Price: $11.88
11 used & new from $11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, gets my kids to brush, October 6, 2014
This is practically the only toothpaste my kids will use. If it works for them, it works for me. This multi-pack was a good price.

Smart Mouse Trap - Humane Mousetrap
Smart Mouse Trap - Humane Mousetrap
Offered by Discount Pest Supply
Price: $12.65
4 used & new from $12.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, makes me feel good!, October 6, 2014
I hate snap traps because I don't want to kill anything. This one is a little tricky to set up because you have to handle it carefully once you do so you don't set it off. Put it down gently and walk away. The fact that you can insert a whole cracker smeared with peanut butter means a better lure. I had mice that outsmarted other traps to steal the bait. With this one, I caught all of the mice in my home, and set them free in a field. Good for them, and good for me.

OXO Good Grips Pepper Mill
OXO Good Grips Pepper Mill
Price: $11.95
6 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A good grinder, October 6, 2014
I bought this for a spice besides pepper, since all the pepper I buy comes in its own grinder now. It works great. The adjustment can be a little stiff, but not enough for me to reduce my rating. Grinds great

The Day the Crayons Quit
The Day the Crayons Quit
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $8.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this story, October 6, 2014
An adorable book for kids, and I love it too! What a great message, in a not condescending talk-down-to-children way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7