Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Orange CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Intriguing, February 14, 2014
Started slowly, but soon started to percolate, then boil rapidly....Like it, want to see more. What a cliff hanger ending.

The Ides of April: A Flavia Albia Mystery (Flavia Albia Mystery Series)
The Ides of April: A Flavia Albia Mystery (Flavia Albia Mystery Series)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $8.89

4.0 out of 5 stars New Character, New Voice, September 13, 2013
I liked this new Lindsey Davis Novel....It has a new voice, different than the Falco novels, because the new lead character is a different person, from the next generation. It had all the Roman historical references, along with some very wry humor. I look forward to future books in the series.

The Book Of Riley  A Zombie Tale Pt. 3 (The Book Of Riley A Zombie Tale)
The Book Of Riley A Zombie Tale Pt. 3 (The Book Of Riley A Zombie Tale)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but short, August 30, 2013
O.K. Not long on substance or character...Short filler books for Mark t...Like but, just feel that not much effort put into writing these books.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and we'll made, August 23, 2013
Perfect for a toddler. Cute and we'll. Would Recommend for purchase as gift or for everyday use. Good quality my two year old loved thid.

Warrior Within (Surviving the Dead Book 3)
Warrior Within (Surviving the Dead Book 3)
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Flat, July 30, 2013
I kinda liked the previous books in the series, even though characters were bland. In this book, the characters seem even "flatter." Will not continue on with the series. I just don't care enough about anybody in this book.

Omega Days
Omega Days

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept my interest., March 9, 2013
This review is from: Omega Days (Kindle Edition)
As Zombie stories go, this one was pretty good. Interesting characters, intricate story lines, good pace. I've read a few Zombie tales lately and this was definitely a cut above most of the self published ones available on Amazon. I will definitely purchase the next one that comes out from this author, as I want to know what happens to the characters..

HIC Brands that Cook Stainless Steel Milk Frother, 14-Ounce Size
HIC Brands that Cook Stainless Steel Milk Frother, 14-Ounce Size
Offered by LaPrima Shops
Price: $20.48
19 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is Great!, March 9, 2013
I don't understand how it works, but it makes great creamy milk for my coffee. So easy. So Simple. I heat up a small amount of non fat milk, and then just pump five to ten times an viola, perfect, creamy goodness for my coffee. Great product!

The Reapers Are the Angels: A Novel
The Reapers Are the Angels: A Novel
by Alden Bell
Price: $12.61
92 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Sad, July 2, 2012
Not just a Zombie novel...Lyrical. This author has taken a genre and turned it on it's head. I liked it very much.

Folding Bakers Rack - Wrought Iron (Black Antique pewter) (58"H x 26"W x 14"D)
Folding Bakers Rack - Wrought Iron (Black Antique pewter) (58"H x 26"W x 14"D)
Offered by ePatio
Price: $128.95
2 used & new from $128.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for the Money, May 9, 2012
Bakers Rack exceeded my expectations. Sturdy and attractive. Easy set up! Also received this order very quickly Thinking of buying another one!

Alive! Pea Ultra-Shake Vanilla, 2.2 lbs Powder
Alive! Pea Ultra-Shake Vanilla, 2.2 lbs Powder
Price: $26.09
13 used & new from $24.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasted Fine, February 24, 2012
I made my first shake with Alive with just cold water and half a banana. Had no problem with flavor...It's not a malt for sure, but tastes fine. I think I will add some frozen berries next time and see how it works out. It's got a bland flavor, so I think I will boost it with some juice or added vanilla flavoring. I like the nutrients in it. Plus I'm trying to stay away from dairy products so Whey is out and I really hate the taste of soy.

Page: 1 | 2