Profile for bigbw03 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bigbw03 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Permatex 24200 Medium Strength Threadlocker Blue, 6 ml
Permatex 24200 Medium Strength Threadlocker Blue, 6 ml
Price: $3.86
50 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 31, 2013
I use this for a variety of purposes like auto care, firearms, household repairs, etc. It works great on all of them.

Snugg iPad 2 Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand with Elastic Hand Strap and Pemium Nubuck Fibre Interior (Black)
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: $59.98
2 used & new from $23.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good case, May 31, 2013
Fits my Ipad2 perfectly and is just what I needed. I like the hand strap on the back which allows me to hold up the Ipad without having to stress my hand too much.

Stylus, amPen Capacitive Stylus Ultra-sensitive for Apple iPad Air/iPad 2/iPad Mini/iPhone 5/5s/5c/4s, Nexus 5/7, Galaxy Tab 4/3/2, Galaxy S5/S4, HTC One M8/M7 (Black, Non-Replaceable Tip)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stylus, May 31, 2013
Got an Ipad 2 recently so decided to get a stylus and I'm really glad I did. I find it much easier to scroll and use the Ipad, and can be very precise with this stylus. It's nice to not have to clean the screen all the time since I'm using this instead of oily fingers.

UTG Max Strength LE Grade Quick Detach Picatinny Scope Rings (2 Piece, 1-Inch Diam, 4-Screw Med Profile)
Price: $22.99
13 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rings!, May 31, 2013
I got these rings for my Ruger 10/22 in combination with the Mueller APV AO rifle scope. Very high quality, easy to install and adjust, and a quality product.

Mueller APV AO Rifle Scope, Black, 4.5-14 x 40mm
Mueller APV AO Rifle Scope, Black, 4.5-14 x 40mm
Offered by OpticsPlanet, Inc
Price: $134.95
3 used & new from $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Scope for the $, May 31, 2013
After reading a lot of forums I found this scope was really highly recommended for 10/22's. The reviews looked great so I went ahead and made the order. I sighted this in last week and was VERY impressed. Once I was on target, I was hitting everything I aimed at with no problems. Easy elevation/windage adjustments, very bright view of your target, and just a great scope. I have nothing bad to say about this scope and highly recommend it!

Top Shot Season 3
Top Shot Season 3
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, May 22, 2013
I loved seasons 1 and 2 of Top Shot, and I got exactly what I was expecting with Season 3. It's just as good as the other seasons and definitely worth watching.

Visions of Glory: One Man's Astonishing Account of the Last Days
Visions of Glory: One Man's Astonishing Account of the Last Days
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting and thought provoking, May 6, 2013
Very thought provoking and interesting read. I normally do not read much, if at all, but this I found hard to put down and really enjoyed reading one man's account of the last days. While reading I found myself having feelings and impressions that may be more applicable to me and my life. I definitely want to read this again and see what other feelings/impressions I get and think about how I can be prepared for whatever may come. I highly recommend this book!

Logitech X-140 2.0 Speakers
Logitech X-140 2.0 Speakers
5 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers for the price, January 19, 2013
I was looking for a good set of computer speakers that wouldn't break the bank. I don't need anything fancy as this is my work computer and these work perfectly.

Serfas TCPG Bicycle Floor Pump
Serfas TCPG Bicycle Floor Pump
Price: $34.95
17 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pump, January 19, 2013
I love that I can easily pump anything I need to without any hassle. I have used this on my road bike, mountain bike, football, etc. and it has worked great on all of them. Very easy to use. The gauge for me has been pretty accurate and no complaints.

Halo Screen Protector Film Clear Matte (Anti-Glare) for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Smartphone (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Unlocked i9300, 3G GSM) (3-Pack) x4 layer protection with Lifetime Replacement Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, January 19, 2013
I was looking for a good fitting screen protector and that's exactly what I got. The anti-glare makes the screen slightly dull looking, but it doesn't bother me. I used the hinge install method and it worked great. I have had the same protector on for about 5 months and it still looks perfect.

Page: 1 | 2