Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Mike G > Reviews

Browse

Mike G's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike G RSS Feed

Green Lantern DC Comics Book Original Curved Bill Mesh Snapback Faded Hat Cap
Green Lantern DC Comics Book Original Curved Bill Mesh Snapback Faded Hat Cap
Offered by Cap Store Online
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but small, November 18, 2014
The design of this cap is amazing truly cool indeed, but I'm giving 4 stars out of 5 cause I must say it runs very small to be an adult cap. I had to adjust it to the last 2 holes on the back! When normally I adjust my other caps at the second or third hole... So beware of this it runs small on an adult head... Other than that the cap is super cool.

California Costumes Men's Roman Gladiator Adult, Black/Burgundy, Large
California Costumes Men's Roman Gladiator Adult, Black/Burgundy, Large
Price: Click here to see our price
16 used & new from $36.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Show Stopper!!!, November 1, 2014
This costume is awesome, show stopper!! Everybody made compliments about it. Totakky recommended, very good quality and details all over. I'm about 5'9ordered size L and fits perfect.

GOgroove BlueGate Bluetooth Wireless Receiver for Home Stereos , Portable Speakers , Headphones and Car Music Sound Systems - Works with Apple , Samsung , HTC , LG , Sony and More Smartphones , Tablets , and MP3 Players
Offered by 2nd Street Electronics
Price: $24.99
11 used & new from $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good not great, November 15, 2012
This bluetooth receiver is ok. The range is not great, I have used it with my tablet and my smartphone and if I move away 9 or 10 feet it starts cutting up. Also a few times when I've been playing music it suddenly disconnects, it's like it resets itself so I have to turn it off and back on so that my devices can pair again... it's weird, I don't know if it's only mine that's doing that.
For the rest, well it's good and the price is ok, it is pretty small and light device.

Samsung 12MP Dig Camera 4.6X Opt 3 In LCD Red
Samsung 12MP Dig Camera 4.6X Opt 3 In LCD Red
4 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful camera, January 8, 2011
Samsung made this a kick ass digital camera, it simply beats any other digital cameras in its price range (when I bought it was $170). I am very... no, extremely happy with it, great purchase!
This camera has it all, is light, thin, is easy to use, it totally touch screen driven, great features like multiple face recognition, smile shoot, effects for different situations, HD video recording is awesome and one of the nicer ones is that small LCD screen in the front that allows you to shoot a perfect photo of yourself! With the other cameras this is difficult because you don't actually see the shooting view.

I recommend it :)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, May 7, 2010
Not good quality at all... it got damaged within less than 1 month... but well... due to the cost of $1 you can't ask much of it.

FIFA Soccer 10 - Playstation 3
FIFA Soccer 10 - Playstation 3
Offered by Insane Web Deals
Price: $21.77
177 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Fifa10 Manager Mode sucks, April 19, 2010
Fifa 10 The Manager Mode really sucks, every time I play it freezes when the season transferences is loading!!!! It's ridiculous!
Also during gameplay on a match, it freezes... I noticed this started happening after the latests PS3 system updates...

EA should be worried about fixing all this issues before releasing a product.

Champion Men's Double Dry Core Muscle Tee,Black,XX-Large
Champion Men's Double Dry Core Muscle Tee,Black,XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great t-shirt for work-out or gym activity, January 30, 2010
This is a very good tee, the material is high quality, is very fresh and light. I recommend it.

Dockers Men's 3 Pack Boxer Brief
Dockers Men's 3 Pack Boxer Brief

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boxers, October 28, 2009
This are a very nice boxers, they fit just like I wanted them to and they're soft. The price is a little bit high I think, but it is ok.