Profile for A. cole > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. cole "Radioace Tech" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pilot
Pilot

5.0 out of 5 stars Even though this is an excellent show..., October 28, 2013
it's funny how all these latent comedians can have a series where the plot is open and the story is loose. It's the perfect platform to portray themselves as good people, even after they said all the s*** that they said, and confessed to everything short of poaching. If I was offered a series, I would do something similar. I would convince everyone that all my past offensive behavior has culminated into an actual valuable lesson for humanity under the guise humor, because in actuality, that's how life really works. It's all how you interpret it.

Ben Kronberg
Ben Kronberg

5.0 out of 5 stars As comedians go...., October 21, 2013
This guy Ben Kronberg, was very good. Interesting style, funny as hell. More than I can say for most other comics on this series.

Marc's Dad
Marc's Dad

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediately into this show., October 12, 2013
By the second episode, I bought the season. This show works. Good comedy is hard to find nowadays. I'd like to see it continue.

Mud
Mud

5.0 out of 5 stars As movies go....., August 30, 2013
This review is from: Mud (Amazon Instant Video)
I HATE 97% of them. Never Get through the first five minutes. However, I loved this movie. Start to finish. Terrific film!

Head Rush Season 2
Head Rush Season 2
Price: $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to watch., July 9, 2013
The makers of this show just tried so hard to make it LOOK and SOUND hip that it inadvertently really sucks. I tried. I really did. Just can't stand the music and teen flashiness.

Bohning Pro Class Fletching Jig with Right Wing Clamp
Bohning Pro Class Fletching Jig with Right Wing Clamp
Offered by Archer Full Throttle
Price: $26.67
12 used & new from $26.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good jig. I'd like to return it., July 3, 2013
I'm fletching cedar 11/32 arrows with feathers. Mostly repairing pre-made arrows after I damage them. I've also tried to align fletchings for carbon arrows with this monstrosity. This jig is NOT easy to use or adjust. The magnet clamp that holds the vane or feather has ZERO downward pressure to the arrow and barely ever lines up correctly. it's a jalopy mechanism and serves to create more glue mess and frustration than I am used to when fletching arrows by hand with string. Get a Good fletching jig if you want Good arrows. Not this one. If you read a good review on this unit, it's because the reviewer can't tell that his arrows never fly straight. I bought it because of the reviews, and apparently, the reviews on this jig are not from people who want a sturdy arrow that lasts, Period. If you are new to making arrows or repairing arrows, keep shopping. This Jig is not good at all. Learn before you buy.

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (2013)
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (2013)

1.0 out of 5 stars Jim Carrey sucks., July 2, 2013
I was going to watch this movie, but then I realized that Jim Carrey is in it. Forget it. Maybe if that arrogant jerk didn't step on America's face, I might have watched this movie but I decided to watch Top Shot instead.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2013 8:50 PM PDT

US Marine Recon
US Marine Recon

4.0 out of 5 stars Great training for Evil Bank Wars., June 18, 2013
It's too bad we take all these tested and strong, talented young men and use them to fight unconstitutional, illegal foreign wars to destroy America and the rest of the world so insane bankers and the UN can build their sinister New World Order. If only we could keep these boys at home and defend our Liberty with them instead. Wouldn't that be nice ?

PlantHouse Polyethylene Mini Greenhouse Size: 2' 4" H x 5.0' W x 5.0' D
PlantHouse Polyethylene Mini Greenhouse Size: 2' 4" H x 5.0' W x 5.0' D
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $177.43
8 used & new from $131.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money., May 5, 2013
I bought this item over 2 years ago and I have used it like crazy, Mine has survived a hurricane and several storms . It has held up to sun damage and heavy snow on top of it. The screen did tear a little and the zippers are getting jammed now, but this greenhouse has been great.

Will to Win
Will to Win

5.0 out of 5 stars Despite expectations,This is Good stuff !, December 25, 2012
I am not a fan of reality TV and I had no expectations for this one. I've only watched a few episodes and I'm hooked. It's very intense and gripping. Although the scenarios presented to the competitors are not very realistic, It's very interesting to watch men of different professional backgrounds compete for the prize. One thing's for sure, don't bet on first impressions. If you've ever wondered how you would stack up against military men, fighters and law enforcement professionals, then this show is for you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3