Profile for Ms. Piper Valentine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 209

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ms. Piper Valentine "jet_set" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
200 Half Sheet - Best Print Shipping Labels - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (Same size as Avery® 5126)
Offered by 975 Supply
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 25, 2014
These are inexpensive but very good labels. I highly recommend them.

Earth Mama Angel Baby a Little Something for Baby Kit
Earth Mama Angel Baby a Little Something for Baby Kit
Price: $15.48
33 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great line of baby products., August 25, 2014
This is a wonderful intro kit to Earth Mama Angel Baby toiletries for baby. It's great for travel and all of the products are wonderful. The soap is great because is comes with a foaming bottle, which makes the soap go farther. The diaper salve is great for cloth diapers. The only thing I don't like is the orange smell. I wish the travel kit had the lavender smelling products. I have tried a lot of baby products and these are my favorites. I hate the smell of the Burt's Bees baby products.

JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch Hispanic
JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch Hispanic
Offered by Kaplan Early Learning Company
Price: $11.66
2 used & new from $11.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baby doll!, August 25, 2014
This is a great little baby for my little baby. She is 18 months and it is a perfect size for her. The baby is well made and cute and has a nice soft body. Highly recommended.

Naty Eco-Sensitive Wipes with Aloe, Fragrance Free, 70-Count Pack (pack of 10). (Packaging may vary)
Price: $26.70
3 used & new from $10.65

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great wipes. Naty makes wonderful diapers and these wipes ..., August 25, 2014
These are great wipes. Naty makes wonderful diapers and these wipes are just as good. I like the smaller packages so they are portable.

Veggie Sidewalk Chalk- The Original
Veggie Sidewalk Chalk- The Original
Offered by Maison Drake
Price: $11.99
13 used & new from $11.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for small toddlers who eat everything, August 25, 2014
This is great if your kid eats everything. My 16 month old immediately put this in her mouth when I handed it to her. It isn't as good as regular chalk, the colors aren't as vibrant. It's also very expensive. I think once my daughter learns to not eat everything I give her, I will buy regular sidewalk chalk.

She's Not Me
She's Not Me
Price: $1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars This is definitely not my favorite Jenny Lewis album, August 25, 2014
This review is from: She's Not Me (MP3 Music)
This is definitely not my favorite Jenny Lewis album. It is very poppy and almost sounds like it is a mix between old Jenny and Katy Perry. Head Underwater is great but I'm not into a lot of the rest of the songs.

Everything I Never Told You: A Novel
Everything I Never Told You: A Novel
by Celeste Ng
Price: $17.04
61 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful work of storytelling, August 4, 2014
This book is so beautiful and rich. I couldn't stop reading it. I read A LOT of books and this is the best book I have read in along time. Ng develops her characters in such a remarkable way; I felt so invested and connected. I loved this book so much, I was so sad that it ended.

Maybelline New York Volume' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.3 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.94
15 used & new from $1.45

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this mascara, July 22, 2014
Clumpy and thick on the first use. I hate this mascara, I usually use expensive department store/Sephora mascara but thought I would try to save money. It is super thick and clumpy and does not make my lashes look long at all. What a waste of money!

Brutal Youth: A Novel
Brutal Youth: A Novel
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Great book - easy to read and very thought provoking.

Room: A Novel
Room: A Novel
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Strange read but captivating and thought provoking, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Room: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this book although it was pretty disturbing. It is a page turner. Kindle is pretty cheap version.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20