Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Don Millhouse > Reviews

Browse

Don Millhouse's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Don Millhouse "Don Millhouse" RSS Feed (Midwest United States)

2 Charging Cables for Fitbit Flex Only (not for Fitbit One or other Models) Band Wireless Activity Bracelet Sport Wristband Fit Bit Flex Bracelet Sport Arm Band Armband Charge Charger USB Wire
Offered by VTTMAN
Price: $2.65
46 used & new from $2.65

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK, August 19, 2014
The set I received is nothing like the description or picture. It is junk. Do not buy

Feedback Sports Pro Truing Stand
Feedback Sports Pro Truing Stand
Price: $92.74
7 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great economy home truing stand, May 13, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by how solid it is.
It has all the adjustments you would expect. Setup was easy.
I bought this as a tabletop truing stand so I no longer have to cart wheels to the local shop for truing.
It can be placed out of the way when not in use.
With a little help from youtube and the big blue book of bicycle repair, my wheels were road ready in no time.
A professional may want something better but for me this works just fine and is less than half the cost of others.
It is much easier to use this than try and true in the frame using the break pad as an indicator.
I am very happy with this item.

elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4/4S with Logo Protection Film Sport Yellow
Offered by elago design
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No Protection, May 15, 2013
I have had the case for three weeks. Already two of the corners are cracked and there is another crack in the middle of the case.
I am tossing this in the trash and purchasing a different case.

Bialetti 6800 Moka Express 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
Bialetti 6800 Moka Express 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
Price: $29.77
45 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Espresso at home ever, July 18, 2007
I had a high priced espresso machine and gave it away due to the quality and ease of use of this stove-top unit. I use it every day and love it. Easy to clean up and so simple. pair this with an Aerolatte Frother and you have an unbeatable combination.

Personal Bible Study Methods
Personal Bible Study Methods
by Rick Warren
59 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book for those willing to study, February 1, 2005
I used this book as a textbook in Bible college. This was my first exposure to Rick Warren. This book is a great resource for the serious Bible Student. It will guide you to a deeper study of God's word.

eBay Secrets: How to create Internet auction listings that make 30% more money while selling every item you list
by Steven Ellis White
Edition: Digital
Price: $7.77

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want hints and tips for higher profit, buy this book, April 16, 2004
I have been eBaying for a couple of years and thought I was pretty savvy. This book taught me several important things to help me get even better response from my auctions.
I second the reviewer who suggested you read it twice so you do not miss anything. This title is full of important information you do not want to miss (unless of course you want to give money away).
The author answers email and is very helpful. You will not go wrong in buying this book if you want success from eBay.

Loose-Leaf Reference Bible
Loose-Leaf Reference Bible

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Bible I have, September 19, 2001
I am a preacher and purchased this Bible because it is a KJV Loose Leaf version.
Now I bind my Bible study and sermon notes as part of my Bible.
Never be without your notes again!

21st Century Guide to Increasing Your Reading Speed (21st Century Reference)
21st Century Guide to Increasing Your Reading Speed (21st Century Reference)
by Ellen Lichtenstein
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
38 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't knock it until you try it., September 19, 2001
After reading the previous review I felt compelled to offer my view.
This book uses some of the same principles as the "Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics" (tm) program.
If you want to increase your reading speed, this is an economical alternative to taking the course.
I have purchased and read this book and the principles taught are sound (i.e. they work if given a chance). If you would like to read 1,500 words per minute or more then get this book or one like it and practice, practice, practice.
I hope this helps.