Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Sara > Reviews

Browse

Sara's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sara RSS Feed (USA)

Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 11 Running Shoe,White/Black/Shadow/Pavement,10 B US
Offered by OptimalRun

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Running Shoes I've Ever Had, March 20, 2011
I've always been a loyal Nike customer but my last couple of pairs of Nike's have been disappointing, so when it came time to replace my last pair I did some research on the best running shoes on the market and Brooks Adrenaline came up repeatedly. I must admit, I had never heard of this brand. I live overseas and Brooks Adrenaline is not a brand available on the central Europe market, so I ordered a pair online. I knew from the minute I first tried them on that this was the best pair of running shoes I've ever owned. I've had them now for about a month and my initial impression has proven solid, I love these shoes! My loyalty to Nike has been replaced, I'll be buying Brooks Adrenaline shoes from here on out.

Generation Kill
Generation Kill
by Evan Wright
38 used & new from $1.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Bleh, March 23, 2008
This review is from: Generation Kill (Paperback)
I'll cut right to the chase: I thought this book was rather dull. It's hard to make combat action boring, but the authors lackluster writing manages to do just that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2009 3:15 PM PDT