Profile for St1ckyBum > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

St1ckyBum RSS Feed (East Coast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The DivaCup Model 2 Menstrual Cup
The DivaCup Model 2 Menstrual Cup
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Dont More Girls Know About This?!, March 19, 2015
I am almost 40 and although I basically live online, I have only recently heard of menstural cups. Of course after some research I had to try it out.

Seriously, this thing is amazing. No odor. Set it and ferget it. No dryness. No leaking. Easy to insert and clean (watch online videos...they teach you the tricks you need to know like bearing down while inserting/removing), no trimming strings...oh and I have tested this while doing P90X and it stays in place! Fantastic for traveling. No soggy tampons while swimming. And finally...the money you will save not buying tampons. Huge bonus.

If you havent tried this yet...you need to! I am a complete convert and will be introducing my daughters to this amazing product. Way to go Diva!

Pile of Pillows Insert Cushion, 18 by 18-Inch, 4-Pack
Pile of Pillows Insert Cushion, 18 by 18-Inch, 4-Pack
Price: $30.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard but works, March 14, 2015
These were ok...very very firm. If you are looking for something squishier, this wont do.

Havaianas Women's Flash Urban Fresh Flip Flop,Black,37 BR/7/8 M US
Havaianas Women's Flash Urban Fresh Flip Flop,Black,37 BR/7/8 M US
Price: $15.69
2 used & new from $15.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel!, March 14, 2015
I was in the market for some waterproof cheapo flip-sandals that I could take with me traveling. They needed to be bkth shower and dress worthy. Istarted off with Cleo iPanemas but they were a bit too fancy schmancy for my tastes and the straps didnt quite fit my skinny feet. Then I found these..,perfectly suits my style, looks great and was half the pruce of iPanemas. Great buy! I am an official Havaianas fan

Ninimour- Digital Print Skull Leggings for Women Mechanical Bones (FG368)
Ninimour- Digital Print Skull Leggings for Women Mechanical Bones (FG368)
Offered by Evenstone
Price: $8.89
5 used & new from $5.53

2.0 out of 5 stars Sized for Asians and Tweens, March 2, 2015
I am 5'4", 108 lbs and a size 0 and these are TIGHT! They are made of lycra but not very stretchy lycra. I crossed my legs and I actually cut off the circulation to my feet.

Cute pants but made for Asians and tiny 14 year olds. Just beware when ordering.

Freshette by Freshette
Freshette by Freshette
Offered by Great Outdoors Depot
Price: $22.74
6 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars How Did I Live Without It?!, February 24, 2015
This review is from: Freshette by Freshette (Sports)
Freud was right: women do have pen1s envy! ...and now they can sate their desires with the Freshette Urinary Device. I ordered this under the excuse that I needed it for an upcoming trip to Nepal. I mean who wants to deal with long bus rides, asian squat toilets and no toilet paper? But the truth is I have always wanted to pee standing up. As soon as this little gem came in the mail, I tore open the box and immediately locked myself in the bathroom to try it out. I had a bit of trouble inserting the plastic tube for the first time but I blame this on the newly molded plastic. Once I got itmin and locked I took my stance and...waited. And waited. It turns out that there is a bit of mental programming for women to overwrite before being able to stand upright and pee. But after about 10 minutes and a lot of mental pursuading I was able to let er rip. Well...more dribble at first. Turns out the Freshette works like a charm. No mess and no spillage. Oh I tried it several more times before writing this review. No mess! Simply shake, rinse and put back into the included plastic envelope. After trying Fresette I will never squat over a nasty public toilet again!

Women's Basic Solid Cotton Blend Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Tunic Tee BLK-black M
Women's Basic Solid Cotton Blend Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Tunic Tee BLK-black M
Offered by Barg Deals
Price: $8.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Verrryyyy small and thin, February 12, 2015
I wear a womans XS-S and ordered a M (wanting it to fit a little large) and it was skin tight. Fits more like a thermal. Very very thin as well. Not a quality shirt but you get what you pay for.

Case Star Octopus Style Portable and adjustable Tripod Stand Holder for iPhone, Cellphone ,Camera and Case Star Cellphone Bag-Blue and Black
Offered by ChooseNice
Price: $3.49
26 used & new from $1.19

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, April 21, 2014
This is just garbage. It will only hold the phone in exactly the position you see in the photo. If you are looking for something vertical (like for Vine) or to be able to change angles, do not buy.

DR Strings NMCE-10 DR NEON Electric Strings, Medium, Multi-Color
DR Strings NMCE-10 DR NEON Electric Strings, Medium, Multi-Color
Price: $8.91
14 used & new from $2.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for RockSmith 2014!, April 21, 2014
I bought these for my kids to learn to play guitar. They aren't the highest quality but the colors and sound make them ideal for learning guitar on this game. I imagine it would help any newby be able to differentiate the strings at first as well. Buy an extra set.

Riedel 5-Pack Variety Key to Wine Glass
Riedel 5-Pack Variety Key to Wine Glass
Offered by D.R. Worth and Sons
Price: $48.08
17 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, April 21, 2014
If you love Reidel you will love this set. The glasses are each etched lightly on the bottoms with the "type" of wine you are supposed to use in each one. My only complaint is I have small hands and cannot hold the Syrah glass...it is shaped strangely and without a stem it easily slips out of my hand (middle glass shown in photo).

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not charge, April 21, 2014
Great length...but when plugged in it did not charge. The part that attaches to the ipad or iphone needed to manually be held forward to make a connection in order for it to start charging...meaning something was off with the connection or size. Too bad.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2014 9:29 AM PDT