Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 599

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Bean babe" RSS Feed (Stanfield, OR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lola
Lola
Price: $9.79
55 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great CD especially if you like to listen to songs ..., May 30, 2016
This review is from: Lola (Audio CD)
My brother turned me on to Carrie Rodriguez. This is a great CD especially if you like to listen to songs with some Spanish in them

20 Exitos Originales
20 Exitos Originales
Price: $8.99
17 used & new from $3.64

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this brother/sister singing duo, May 30, 2016
This review is from: 20 Exitos Originales (Audio CD)
I love this brother/sister singing duo. The CD was cracked on arrival d/t poor wrapping. I am able to listen to it but the crack worries me about ruining the CD in a future date + it doesn't sit evenly with my other CDs.

Homemade House Cleaning Recipes: Easy to make laundry detergent, dish washer, cleaners, fabric softener, stain remover and many more for a cost-effective living
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea of making my own soaps/cleaning supplies and ..., May 30, 2016
I should give this a 5/5 but some of the ingredients are available in my area and this is frustrating. I like the idea of making my own soaps/cleaning supplies and this is the reason I purchased this for my Kindle books.

ABG Basics:  An introduction  into reading  arterial blood gases
ABG Basics: An introduction into reading arterial blood gases
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny thing is, May 30, 2016
I used this prior to a certification exam I just passed on Saturday. Funny thing is, I did not receive one single question on ABG's but I will keep studying for the next test which just has to have at least one. Helpful and accessible on the Kindle.

Study Guide for Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 9e
Study Guide for Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 9e
by Marilyn J. Hockenberry PhD RN PNP-BC FAAN
Price: $13.01
95 used & new from $0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad to have the study guide to go with the ..., May 30, 2016
So glad to have the study guide to go with the text. Having never been a mother, I have missed out on seeing a baby grow. Wong's is a most helpful resource.

Yoder's Good Health Recipe Net Wt 25 Fl Oz
Yoder's Good Health Recipe Net Wt 25 Fl Oz
Offered by Atharva Products
Price: $23.95
3 used & new from $23.85

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it. I think I feel better, May 30, 2016
This is my 2nd bottle of Yoder's. I like it. I think I feel better :)

Linpeng Fiona Hand Painted Glass Beads Stretch Bracelet, USA Flag
Linpeng Fiona Hand Painted Glass Beads Stretch Bracelet, USA Flag
Price: $12.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! I am wearing it today with my red/white/blue ..., May 30, 2016
Beautiful! I am wearing it today with my red/white/blue scrub hat and stethoscope cover + other Patriotic Jewelry for Memorial Day. (It is so lovely, I ordered so other bracelets)

Linpeng Fiona LP030412-3N/E Lavender Collage Stones Necklace Bracelet and Earrings Set
Price: $19.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and stylish-wore it to Church today, May 22, 2016
Received my replacement very promptly. Beautiful and stylish-wore it to Church today. I am interested in other colors. More securely packaged this time.

Hungarian Cookbook: Old World Recipes for New World Cooks, Expanded Edition
Hungarian Cookbook: Old World Recipes for New World Cooks, Expanded Edition
Price: $12.29

4.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this Kindle cookbook to look for possible recipes ..., May 21, 2016
I purchased this Kindle cookbook to look for possible recipes to make for my new boss of Hungarian descent. So many recipes using chicken liver! (GAK!) I am going to try some of the desserts first.

Power Pressure Cooking
Power Pressure Cooking
by Eric Theiss

3.0 out of 5 stars I find the instructions in this cookbook not as easy to follow as the InstaPot books or else there ..., May 17, 2016
This review is from: Power Pressure Cooking (Hardcover)
Is this the most current book to go with the 10 quart Power XL pot I just invested in? The site was out of his cookbook so I looked on Amazon. I find the instructions in this cookbook not as easy to follow as the InstaPot books or else there are just so many more steps which doesn't really make my life easier :(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20