Profile for Lidia Smorodina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lidia Smorodina "Angelito" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Stuart Weitzman Women's Stilts Platform Pump
Stuart Weitzman Women's Stilts Platform Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!, April 14, 2011
Such a well made shoe and soooo comfortable. I don't feel like i am wearing high heels. True to size and designed so well that my foot doesn't slide down PLUS because they are made so well - they offer great arch support!!! I Highly recommend buying them. I wish i got them in every color. Just love them!!!

ASICS Women's GT-2150 Running Shoe,Lightning/Paradise Pink/Lemon,7.5 M
ASICS Women's GT-2150 Running Shoe,Lightning/Paradise Pink/Lemon,7.5 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice arch support!, January 18, 2011
This shoe runs true to the size, has very good arch support which i find extremely comfortable. I highly recommend this product.

Skinceuticals  Eye Balm Rehabilitative Emollient For Aging Skin, 0.5-Ounce Jar
Skinceuticals Eye Balm Rehabilitative Emollient For Aging Skin, 0.5-Ounce Jar
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $54.94
18 used & new from $49.94

5.0 out of 5 stars On my third jar!, January 12, 2011
Works better than number of expensive creams i have used in the past. I have been using this eye balm for over 6 month and i like it very much. It has very good moisturising properties and really tranforms the look of the skin around the eyes as soon as i apply it. This cream is not a cure for the wrinkles but it is a good maintenance cream for the eyes.

Philips Sonicare HX6013 ProResults Brush Head Standard, 3-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX6013 ProResults Brush Head Standard, 3-Pack
Offered by Whitetrees
Price: $25.94
7 used & new from $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't need to worry about not having a tooth brush head ever again!, January 12, 2011
I enjoy that i don't have to worry about making sure i have replacement brush head. It is so convenient and i recommend to subscribe to the automated delivery service.

Da Bird Value Pack (1 Da Bird Original Single 3 Foot Pole Cat Toy & 2 Extra Guinea Feather Refills)
Offered by CoolCyberCats
Price: $14.25
4 used & new from $14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves it!, January 12, 2011
Decent quality pole and replacement feathers are pretty easy to replace. I have never seen my cat enjoy playing and jumping that much. I highly recommend this product. It is a great way to keep your cat in shape :)

The Women
The Women
DVD
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not watch this movie!, July 4, 2009
This review is from: The Women (Amazon Instant Video)
I was shocked, this movie was beyond bad. The plot and acting were unbearable. I am still in shock. Please do not waste your time on this movie, it is NOT worth it.