Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for tdogg > Reviews

Browse

tdogg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tdogg RSS Feed

CRAFTSMAN "19.2" WET/DRY VACUUM USES CRAFTSMAN 19.2 BATTERIES NEW IN FACTORY SEALED BOX!
Offered by Florida-eMall
Price: $64.24
6 used & new from $64.21

2.0 out of 5 stars Going to return it if I can, March 8, 2016
Bought this yesterday because I'm tired of horse hair from my wife's horse in our cars. Every time you touch him his shedding hair covers you. Greatly disappointed and may return it. It takes two of my C3s to finish a car because it gets too weak to pick up hair after about five minutes. It picks up dirt and small rocks but leaves sand in the floor carpets. Don't know what use it has unless all you pick up is sawdust.

Invicta Men's 5779 S1 Collection Chronograph 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $262.30
4 used & new from $243.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, big and probably very fragile, January 15, 2016
I'm quite disappointed with a couple of my recent invicta purchases, so I'm a little hesitant to judge this watch so early after purchase. I own 6 Invictas. One recently had a bezel insert simply fall off of the watch. It is still under warranty, but Invicta tells me this piece is not covered by the warranty and a piece that contains about the same metal content as a paper clip is $140. Another time, again not covered by warranty, cracked the highly touted flame fusion crystal. I'm 67 and have never cracked a crystal on a watch. This happened playing foosball when I bumped the watch on the side of the table retrieving a ball from the retriever. Such a slight bump that that I barely noticed. I've see reviews that are highly critical of the quality and workmanship of Invictas, but I love the unique designs. Now I know firsthand of these issues. The model 5779 is beautiful. It is huge though, and you can rest assured you will bang it around. I bought it as a dress watch and know how careful I will have to be. You should too.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Garmin Oregon 600(t) / 650(t) GPS Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $9.98
2 used & new from $6.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, Happy, Happy, July 13, 2014
Well, certainly, so far so good. It has been on about a week, but Amazon keeps bugging me to do a review so here it is after one week. Looks good. Relatively easy to install and I followed the instructions to the letter. One thing though. When it says find a dust free environment to install--it means it, because every little near microscopic piece of dust in the air will end up on your screen. Fine, no problem really, except for three pieces of dust dead center of my screen that I now live with forever. Just being a nit noid. It's livable. Cleans nicely with a microfiber. Doesn't affect the touchscreen at all that I notice. Perfect fit and if you make a mistake, it is easy to fix. I'm happy. Would have given it 5 stars if hadn't been for the dust thing (maybe the air in my house is too dusty). But really, find yourself a room that is nothing less than a complete vacuum to install this.

Garmin Oregon 650t 3-Inch Handheld GPS with 8MP Digital Camera (US Topographic Maps)
Price: $425.00
52 used & new from $406.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth $$$, June 10, 2014
OK--a tough one, because I intentionally sold a very good GPS (other brand) that was totally reliable and extremely accurate (even w/o access to Russian satellites) in order to buy this feature rich device. Also, I am 65 and everything is failing. The small screen on my other device was becoming too hard to read especially when moving. This 650T seemed to fit the bill. NOT! NiMH battery was dead out of the Box. All others, lithium, alkaline, and my own rechargeables worked fine. The company I bought it from says they are sending me a new one (batt). Not in time for my Cali hiking trip. I'll survive. Next, my fault--I didn't research. I can't print maps through Basemap using the pre-loaded Topos. Why in the heck does Garmin do this? Why not just include a DVD of the Topos and let us download to the device. Hmmmm? yeah, ok. For the cost of this device, more than twice my other GPS--a world class device used by the best adventurers in the world, I expected a little more. But, I was seduced by the shiny object. The main reason I bought it--for the screen is the best thing about it. I am hiking Mosca Pass in Colorado last week. I am standing at the Montlake cutoff and the 650T shows me about three hundred feet away. I am on a very well used trail and most of the time the device shows me well off the trail. (It is possible that the 100k topo are simply inaccurate, but without even looking at the map--my alarms are off. It doesn't matter to me if the map is off or the device is inaccurate, for this price neither should be the case). I have been on many trails here in Colorado that I would have missed with this poor accuracy. I have been using GPS since the Army issued me one in 1993. I have never been so disappointed with one. DO YOUR RESEARCH. Maps, accessories, $$$$$$$. I am stuck now--good thing my age and health are making it irrelevant or I'd take the loss and go back to Delorme.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2015 12:10 AM PDT

The Morning After
The Morning After
DVD ~ Jane Fonda
13 used & new from $27.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, May 26, 2011
This review is from: The Morning After (DVD)
Jeff Bridges does another great job. What characters this guy can play(!), "the dude", Jagged Edge, Starman, Rooster Cogburn, (didn't see the country western singer he just played, but my wife said he was great). Jane Fonda reeks as an actress, but not too bad here. Probably her best role ever, in my opinion. Story line and character line is just too obvious, but somehow the modern L.A. noir captivated me. Two losers (one a small time actress with a drinking problem and the other a disabled cop from Bakersfield--or was it Fresno? with a past drinking problem) meet improbably and investigate a murder together. A murder it appears Fonda may have committed while in a drunken daze. Silly plot and circumstances, but honestly, good character play. Raul Julia--no one knows who he is today, but a great actor and plays a great role as Fonda's Ex. A lot of holes, but enough going on to make you watch it all the way through and say, "not bad" at the end.

Reindeer Games (Exclusive Director's Cut)
Reindeer Games (Exclusive Director's Cut)
DVD ~ Ben Affleck
Offered by Lunch money
Price: $11.27
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Underated Movie, October 16, 2010
Sinise and Affleck at their best. Theron adds the sexual tension and conflict. Dramatic setting, clever plot line and plot twists. Great battle scene in the casino. Think of "Two Days in the Valley", "Pulp Fiction", "Snatch", "3000 miles to Graceland", "Red Rock West"--Slighlty off kilter, but captivating throughout. Not really big hits, but really entertaining. If you don't own these six, you should.