Profile for Sally > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sally "sallygirl" RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Stolen Vengeance: Slye Temp book 6
Stolen Vengeance: Slye Temp book 6
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic story!!, April 15, 2015
I LOVE this series. I wasn't so excited when I heard it was Dingo's story and I think that's because he was such a mystery and I had no idea where she was going with it. Well fast forward a few chapters and Dianna had me hooked. I didn't want to put the book down and when I was forced to, because you know, the kids wanted to eat, I couldn't wait to pick it up again. Makes me wonder if the writer isn't ex CIA since she tells a story like she knows it first hand. Action, romance, humor, angst, all rolled into one fantastic read. Looking forward to the next one so I'll just have to be patient.

The Master (The Game Maker Series)
The Master (The Game Maker Series)
by Kresley Cole
Price: $11.38
60 used & new from $1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Kresley Cole always wins me with her humor but this combined with the super hot steamy scenes was amazing, February 25, 2015
Could NOT put it down. Ignored my family for a day while reading. It was every man for himself because I wasn't stopping til I was finished. Kresley Cole always wins me with her humor but this combined with the super hot steamy scenes was amazing. A definite reread in my future.

Simply Organic Almond Extract, Certified Organic, 4-Ounce Container
Simply Organic Almond Extract, Certified Organic, 4-Ounce Container
Price: $5.59
7 used & new from $5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Great extract!!, June 22, 2014
Delicious, very strong almond flavor. We use it when making pancakes instead of vanilla. It's also a great addition to brownie mix.

Leather Cover for Kindle Paperwhite | da Vinci by Oberon Design
Leather Cover for Kindle Paperwhite | da Vinci by Oberon Design
Offered by Oberon Design, Inc.
Price: $74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, August 25, 2013
Well made. I throw it in my bag and never have to worry about my kindle being damaged. Everyone who sees it compliments me on its beauty.

Honeymoon To Die For (Slye Temp) (Volume 3)
Honeymoon To Die For (Slye Temp) (Volume 3)
by Dianna Love
Price: $11.84
31 used & new from $8.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one so far!!!, August 25, 2013
Ok, if you've read the first two, I'm sure you're going to pick this one up. If you haven't read the first two, hurry up and read them so you can get to this one!! It's the best so far and I'm not sure, but I know she will, top it with the next one coming out in the fall. Constant suspense. I was sad when I finished it because I missed the characters. Dianna Love never disappoints and just when you think you know "who dunnit", you're wrong.

Nowhere Safe: Slye Temp book 2
Nowhere Safe: Slye Temp book 2
Price: $2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the first!, July 7, 2013
Dianna Love has done it again. Not a dull spot in this book. I couldn't put it down. Constant action, twists and turns and a storyline that keeps you guessing until the end. Just when I thought Zane couldn't be topped, along comes Josh. The only reason I was glad to finish this book was because I have the next book in my hands already, "Honeymoon to Die For". The Slye Temp series won't disappoint you.

Last Chance To Run: romantic thriller
Last Chance To Run: romantic thriller
by Dianna Love
Price: $9.99
33 used & new from $3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start for a new series!!!, July 1, 2013
I started reading this while the family was out fishing and was so glad I skipped the trip!! I couldn't put this book down. The suspense had me turning pages for hours and hoping that no one would walk in looking for dinner. This book is just the ice breaker since there are two more I need to read before the fourth comes out this fall. She has definitely left the door open for this to be a most suspenseful series. I can't wait to find out who these people are. I'm trying not to give any spoilers away, just trying to get across what an enjoyable book this was.

Into the Dreaming (with bonus material) (Highlander)
Into the Dreaming (with bonus material) (Highlander)
by Karen Marie Moning
Price: $16.07
116 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT disappoint plus a few extras!!, April 24, 2012
I knew what the story was when I ordered it. I had no idea of the eye candy I would be treated to when I opened the amazon box! Well done Karen! The story is short and just as amazing as when I read it for the first time. The extra treat was getting a sneak peek at the graphic novel that's due out this summer, WOW. I've never been one to read comic book style writing but this looks to be HOT!! Also, for those of you , who for whatever reason, have not read Darkfever, the beginning is also in this book. Which is a great introduction to the fever world . This is a SHORT book, please don't purchase thinking anything otherwise, but purchase knowing it IS a GREAT read.

A Season for Scandal: Tangled Reins\Fair Juno
A Season for Scandal: Tangled Reins\Fair Juno
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $6.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the usual Stephanie Laurens novel., February 10, 2012
I usually love Stephanie Laurens books but this one was so difficult to get through. I was so bored with the first story that I skipped the second entirely! Her Earl of Glencrae series was wonderful and I couldn't wait for the last book to come out so I got this one in the meantime. This is one I would pass on.

Shadowfever
Shadowfever
by Karen Marie Moning
175 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I never expected!!! Amazing writing., January 29, 2011
This review is from: Shadowfever (Hardcover)
Wow! Everytime I thought I had it figured out, I was wrong. Spoiler Alert!! For those complaining we still dont know what Barrons is, let me say it, SO WHAT??? We know who he is and what he's been after and why. Karen has left the door open to explore where the rest will go. I am so pleased with how she finished this part of the series and with the mental picture she left of Barrons grilling steaks. This book wrapped up ALMOST all of the answers and I couldnt be more pleased. I have read and re-read every book she has written and look forward to re-reading this one another half dozen times!!