Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Valley Center Cowboy > Reviews

Browse

Valley Center Co...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Valley Center Cowboy RSS Feed (Wichita, KS, USA)

Intel Cpu Core 2 Duo T9500 2.60Ghz Fsb800Mhz 6Mb Ufcpga8 Socket P Tray
Intel Cpu Core 2 Duo T9500 2.60Ghz Fsb800Mhz 6Mb Ufcpga8 Socket P Tray
Offered by I.T. Surplus Liquidators
Price: $99.97
10 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Faster Calculations & XP Mode in Windows 7 Pro x64, March 6, 2012
Other than a RAM upgrade, this has been one of the best upgrades I could've ever done for my Dell Studio 1737 laptop. It had a stock T4200 cpu in it, but that was limiting it to just 2GHz with a 1MB L2 Cache, plus I had no Virtualization Technology capabilities to run XP Mode under Virtual PC in Windows 7 Professional x64. I got this T9500 cpu used through Amazon and Phoenix Laptops, and the change has been INCREDIBLE! Calculations are so much quicker, the system is much more responsive due to the larger 6MB L2 Cache and 600MHz increase in cpu speed - and I can run XP Mode under Virtual PC in Windows 7 Pro x64. The cpu arrived sooner than the expected delivery date, and though used was in perfect working order. It only took a moment to remove the T4200 chip and insert the T9500, add some thermal paste, put the heatsink back on, and I was up and running, and with the latest BIOS (A09) - the moment I went into the CMOS setup settings, it had an option to enable Virtualization Technology. I've already added on a backlit keyboard, so I don't think there is much else I could do to make my laptop any better than it already is, and I'm very happy with it!

Toshiba Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Gloss Black)
Toshiba Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Gloss Black)
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Reliable & Dependable Bluetooth Laser Mouse, January 30, 2012
This mouse is smaller than most but not completely as small as most laptop mice are. It is a great mid-size. Mine has been accidentally dropped from my lap many times already since I purchased it several weeks ago and it is still working just like new. The power switch on the bottom is a nice feature, as well as the red low-battery indicator LED on top of it. The left & right buttons have a great response. I absolutely fell in love with this from the moment I started using it, and I love it just as much if not more, now that I have been using it for several weeks. I've had NO problems with connectivity with my built-in Dell 370 Bluetooth card in the Dell Studio 1737 17" laptop.

Where Are You Christmas?
Where Are You Christmas?
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Song!, January 30, 2012
This is a really great Christmas song; the mp3 download came through in pristine condition without any flaws at all.

Like My Dog
Like My Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Song!, January 30, 2012
This review is from: Like My Dog (MP3 Music)
I really liked this song especially since I'm a dog lover, especially of Schnauzers; no glitches in the download - the mp3 came through in pristine condition.

Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade (Home Premium to Professional) [Online Code]
Offered by SoftwareCW

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Reliable Upgrade from Home Premium to Professional!, January 30, 2012
It was really great to be able to get the online code immediately to upgrade my Home Premium x64 to Windows 7 Professional x64 - then it took about 10 minutes for it to upgrade the files on the hard drive and voila - up and running with 7 Professional. I really love how they made the XP Mode x86 compatible - I was afraid it would be only x64 compatible just like having Windows XP Pro x64, but it wasn't. Handled all my older x86 (32-bit) programs just fine - which was vital to me as one of them is the checking account program that I really like and didn't want to part with!

Philips Norelco 7310 Men's Shaving System
Philips Norelco 7310 Men's Shaving System
Offered by goldcoinstar
Price: $99.99
14 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Economical Shaver, January 3, 2012
I love this shaver! I have used Norelco Triple-Head shavers since 1971 at age 16. This is my 5th shaver in all that time. They last for years, give a close shave and are very durable. 2 of my last 4 shavers were replaced not because they needed to be, but simply because I had received a new one as a gift or I'd probably still be using them. They last and last. The one major mistake most guys make with electric shavers is pressing them too hard against the face as they use them; this results in irritation and they give up and go back to old-fashioned razor blades. Just press it lightly against the face so the heads can float freely and do the job they were designed to do, and you'll quickly fall in love with how quickly you can shave in the morning without having the mess of shaving cream or gels to deal with!

Logitech Gamepad F310
Logitech Gamepad F310
Price: $21.49
43 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great GamePad Pro Substitute for USB, May 31, 2011
This is a great substitute for the Gravis GamePad Pro - works just as well and uses USB for those with newer motherboards that no longer have a "gamepad" port on it.

Fort Dodge Oti-Clens Cleansing Solution, 4-Ounce
Fort Dodge Oti-Clens Cleansing Solution, 4-Ounce
Price: $18.73
5 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog Looks Forward To Her Oti-Clens Ear Cleaning!, April 19, 2011
After getting used to the product, my dog actually looks forward to having her ears cleansed with Oti-Clens Ear Cleaning Solution. I should've tried this product a long time ago. Her hearing slowly became progressively worse. After using this once a day for a week, her hearing was improved, she was no longer totally deaf. She can now hear better and is a much happier dog, back to her bouncy self.

Sextette
Sextette
DVD ~ Mae West
17 used & new from $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Favorite Looks Just As Good On DVD As On VHS, March 5, 2010
This review is from: Sextette (DVD)
Being an old geezer of 54 I saw this movie when it first was shown. As soon as I could I had purchased it on VHS. A friend borrowed it 5 years ago and to this day keeps promising to return it but it never finds its way back. I finally got tired of not being able to see it and ordered it on the DVD version - especially after my last VHS Player died. It made my day to be able to see this Classic one more time. It's too bad the days of "campy fun" seem to be over - what fun it would be to revive it.

Laundry Service
Laundry Service
Offered by Customer Direct
Price: $9.69
407 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music Arrived In Great Shape, July 9, 2009
This review is from: Laundry Service (Audio CD)
The CD arrived quickly and in very good condition. I enjoyed the popular song Whenever, Wherever but also enjoyed the Spanish version of the song, Suerte and also enjoyed the song Eyes Like Yours (Ojos Así). Thanks Amazon.com!