Profile for M. Bucca > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Bucca RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2
The End of Reincarnation: Breaking the Cycle of Birth and Death
The End of Reincarnation: Breaking the Cycle of Birth and Death
by Gary Renard
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $14.08
40 used & new from $0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 8, 2014
Wonderful CDs with good information and insight. Would like more from this teacher.

Carnation Home Fashions 6-Feet by 6-Feet Vinyl Print Shower Curtain, Sealife
Carnation Home Fashions 6-Feet by 6-Feet Vinyl Print Shower Curtain, Sealife
Price: $11.99
7 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice curtain matches the bathroom, December 8, 2014
Nice curtain matches the bathroom. Would advise not washing this in the washer. The design peels if you do, even in cold water with no spin. This is my second purchase of the same curtain.

Living the Mystical Life Today: Meditation Tapes (Help You Live in the Moment, Find Wholeness, Love Unconditionally) [3 Audio Cassettes]
by Jim Rosemergy
Edition: Audio Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars The set contains six guided meditation cassettes that are approximately ..., September 7, 2014
The set contains six guided meditation cassettes that are approximately 30 minutes that accompany the book of the same title. Very relaxing and helpful.

Tovolo Collapsible Microwave Cover
Tovolo Collapsible Microwave Cover
Price: $6.99
12 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful item, May 4, 2014
I greatly appreciate the collapsible style and durability of this microwave cover. It is quite a space saver. I wish the company made one that is slightly deeper that is also collapsible.

Achieva Sock Assist with 2-Cord Handles
Achieva Sock Assist with 2-Cord Handles
Offered by Wellness Shoppe
Price: $17.64
3 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, May 4, 2014
This sock assist caused significant pain when trying to put on any type of sock or hose. It is too contoured to be pulled out after one's foot goes in it. and not slick enough for the sock to slide off as intended. My foot got stuck in it when I tried to put on a ladies wide sock and I had a difficult time removing it. This item likely will work for most people if you are willing to cut the plastic a little, find something to pad the edges you have cut, and are willing to use powder to help your foot to slide in. However, using powder is messy and can be dangerous depending on your type of flooring. It is a nice try by Achieva and since I am pretty desperate to find a way to get socks on, I am willing to fiddle with it to see if I can get it to work for me. But I did not expect to have to remake this device after purchase and the price I paid was much too high for what I got. Disappointed.

Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose, Ear n Facial Hair Trimmer Wet/Dry with Vortex Cleaning System, Black
Price: $14.99
142 used & new from $11.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Trimmer gets an A+, May 4, 2014
This trimmer works and is lasting longer than others purchased in my family in recent years. I would purchase it again when needed.

Waterpik NML-603(S) Linea 6-Mode Showerhead with OptiFLOW, Chrome
Waterpik NML-603(S) Linea 6-Mode Showerhead with OptiFLOW, Chrome
Price: $37.21
19 used & new from $30.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Please keep stocking these!, May 4, 2014
I enjoy this showerhead and appreciate being able to both reach it and move it where I need it. It does leak a little after long-term use but generally it is only after recent use for less than a minute.

Ove' Glove Hot Surface Handler, 1 Glove (Pack of 2)
Ove' Glove Hot Surface Handler, 1 Glove (Pack of 2)
Offered by Winarc
Price: $40.25
7 used & new from $33.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Ove' Gloves are great!, May 4, 2014
I have used ove' gloves for years and would not want to be without them in my kitchen. Both the heat and grip protection are good and the gloves last a long time as long as you remember not to put them in the dryer.

Alfred Dunner Rustic Charm Flat Front Denim Pants
Alfred Dunner Rustic Charm Flat Front Denim Pants

5.0 out of 5 stars I have bought many of these jeans and go out of my way to find them., November 14, 2013
I love these jeans. A previous poster said they are thin and she is right that they are thinner than most denim. However, they are quite nice for hotter weather when you want a pair of jeans. They fit well and are lighter weight but not too thin, and are well made. Some people have commented on other websites that they shrink in the dryer, so I don't do that. I hang them to dry or put them on the air dry cycle in the dryer for a few minutes and they come out fine.

Ex-cell 1ME-06000-328-111 Best Quality Roller Glide Shower Curtain Hooks
Ex-cell 1ME-06000-328-111 Best Quality Roller Glide Shower Curtain Hooks

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shower hooks, May 5, 2013
These roll easily on the rod. Would like white or blue ones and for hook to be a little longer so they could not be as easily moved or bumped off the shower rod.

Page: 1 | 2