Profile for ACT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ACT RSS Feed (VA)

HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One E910a (C9309A#B1H)
HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One E910a (C9309A#B1H)
Offered by eDoves
Price: $449.29
14 used & new from $100.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Printer Ever, September 24, 2012
I have to fight with this printer at work. The touch screen is nonresponsive, it refuses to print in b/w when I select it under preferences, it constantly misfeeds paper, and it gives frequent printer errors. Do not buy.

Skagen Women's SK572SSXWC Ceramic White Dial Watch
Skagen Women's SK572SSXWC Ceramic White Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Gorgeous, September 21, 2012
My white ceramic Skagen watch just arrived from Amazon and I am in love. The weight is nice and feels sturdy on my wrist. The face is about an inch wide and looks elegant (I will need to get some links removed). I don't plan on wearing the watch in water so hopefully I won't have the clouding issues that some others have had. I'm really happy with my purchase and I would buy from Skagen again.

American Adulterer: A Novel
American Adulterer: A Novel
by Jed Mercurio
Price: $6.00
54 used & new from $1.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Full of Gratuitous Bathroom Hyperbole, May 31, 2012
Our book club chose to read this book because it sounded like it would make for an interesting read; we were wrong. Only two of us made it through the entire thing and not a single person found anything redeeming about it. The book read like a poorly written medical case file and the author's use of the term "the subject" for JFK was distracting and off putting. Throughout, the author graphically describes JFKs bowel movements and his prostate problems. He also makes Kennedy sound like a sociopath, planning his conquests like a serial rapist. The feeling I came away with most from this book was disgust. I want my money back.

The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer: My Life at Rose Red
The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer: My Life at Rose Red
by Ellen Rimbauer
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
193 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunting..., July 19, 2008
A group of friends and I passed this book around at the beach and all enjoyed it. The book was detailed and engaging. I enjoyed thinking that it was based on real events and found out that it is in fact fiction. It's still worth reading and I'm looking forward to watching the mini-series.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A MINISTRY!!!!!, August 2, 2005
This is not a ministry, this is a HOME RESIDENCE!!! Please do not call us.