Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Roy > Reviews

Browse

Roy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 164

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roy RSS Feed (Round Rock, Texas United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation, Works with Alexa
Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation, Works with Alexa
Price: $249.00
51 used & new from $175.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the android application, February 28, 2016
Installation was a breeze. Nest provides a system compatibility check application that will also provide a print out showing what wires to connect where when you install the next, very convenient. It took me about 20 minutes to install, but that was partly do to me double checking everything as I went. I like the android application, which lets me see systm usage history (how many hours the system ran each day). I also like the ability to change the temp setting when out, although to be honest, I keep forgetting to do that. I let it learn, but when done, what it had learned looks awful, so I just set the schedule manually, which I recommend you do from the start. For example, I want to drop the heat setting about an hour before I go to bed, it won't do that on its own. All in all, I'm very happy with the system. It will take quite a while before I recoup the purchase price in energy cost savings, but I like saving energy and will eventually get it back, just don't know how long it will take. 🤑

Nike Men's Zoom Vomero+ 8 Running Shoe
Nike Men's Zoom Vomero+ 8 Running Shoe
Price: $35.99 - $139.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Step (squeak), Step (squeak), Step (squeak) ..., February 25, 2016
I've had these shows for almost two years now (since June 2014) and they still squeak when I walk. They're very comfortable and I have been very pleased with their comfort, but it is annoying as hell to have them make a noise on each step. They even squeak when walking on carpet. I can use my hand to bend the sole and they squeak very loudly, so the noise is coming from within the show itself, not the sole against the floor. I'm too cheap to throw them away while still wearable, but I expect I will trash them a bit sooner than I would normally go.

Bottom line: I will not buy these again, nor would I recommend them to others.

LiftMaster by Chamberlain 315MHz Wireless Keypad 377LM
LiftMaster by Chamberlain 315MHz Wireless Keypad 377LM
Offered by AOD-Retail
Price: $28.61
29 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap! Easy to Program, Great replacement for my old (more expensive) Genie wired keypad, February 15, 2016
I purchased this to replace a Genie wired keypad that quit working after a couple of years. This works great, cost $15 and has no wiring to break down, which is what happened to my old Genie, the wiring harness between the keypad and the module wore down and went bad. I really like the one button push to close feature, VERY convenient. And the temporary code feature sounds nice, but I don't know if we willl ever use it.

WD 3TB Blue My Passport Ultra Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBBKD0030BBL-NESN
Price: $129.00
74 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great thus far, will have to wait for reliability rating, February 15, 2016
I bought this to connect to a Netwwork Video Revorder for home security recording. I purchased 3TB because I had no idea how much space I would use, but now in hind sight, I should have purchased 1TB. It looks like I will be able to keep alarm recording of 4 cameras for a little less than two years (90 weeks) before it starts overwriting - wow! The H.264 compression and just keeping alarms sure reduces the space needed. And don't get me wrong, my alarms fire all over the place, but each only records about 35 seconds, so when all is said and done, it's not using much space for a week (about 30GB/week with 2.7TB of useful storage after formatting).

NETGEAR N600 Wi-Fi DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router (C3700)
NETGEAR N600 Wi-Fi DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router (C3700)
Price: Click here to see our price
48 used & new from $84.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Son is happy, dad is jealous, February 15, 2016
Son installed this in his new home and is very happy with the LAN, WAN and 2.4, disappointed with 5G (very limited on distance). He gets 200Mbps with TWC and this baby gives him about 170Mbps, so he is rocking. I also have the 200Mbps from TWC (we both got a cheap promotion for one year), but my router is rated at 100Mbps and I get about 94Mbps, so am jealous of his set up.

Duracell  MN1500 AA Batteries , 100 Pack Count
Duracell MN1500 AA Batteries , 100 Pack Count
Offered by Deals On Broadway
Price: $31.99
26 used & new from $28.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the batteries, like the price, February 15, 2016
Love the battery, they store well when kept in the refrigerator. Love the cheap price when bought in bulk.

Flexi Neon Tape Leash , 16 ft, Large, Black/Neon
Flexi Neon Tape Leash , 16 ft, Large, Black/Neon
Price: $19.22
24 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Yellow = 1 2 3, Eyes on Me!, February 15, 2016
We had one of this brand already, never had any problems with it, so bought another for our new second dog. I thought the neon Yellow would be annoying, but I actually like it much more than our boring black one.

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Hair Color 6A 114 Natural Light Ash Brown 1 Kit (Pack of 3)
Price: $6.99
10 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good color, good price, happy customer!, February 15, 2016
Wife likes this brand and this color a lot, we have now subscribed to get regular shipments.

D-Link DIR-813 AC750 Wi-Fi Router
D-Link DIR-813 AC750 Wi-Fi Router
Price: $29.99
57 used & new from $22.43

5.0 out of 5 stars but I was a little disappointed when I got 200Mbps download from TWC and could ..., February 15, 2016
Has worked well, but I was a little disappointed when I got 200Mbps download from TWC and could only get about 94Mbps through this router. I saw the wireless speeds and thought I would get that on LAN and WAN, only to learn later those are limited to 100Mbps. Ouch! But, when all is said and done, the router has worked very well, my TWC 100Mbps is great compared to my old AT&T 12Mbps and, if I had it to do over again, I would still buy this DIR-813 ($30) instead of the DIR-880L 1000Mbps ($160) model.

ScarAway Professional Grade Silicone Scar Sheets, 6 ea
ScarAway Professional Grade Silicone Scar Sheets, 6 ea
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $23.92
15 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife is on her third box and is very happy with the results thus far, February 15, 2016
Wife has been using these on a very large incision following extensive stomach surgery. She is on her third box and is very happy with the results thus far. The cleaning instructions were a little confusing, but the general idea is that you clean the side that makes contact with your skin daily and then let it dry well before reapplying. The box says you can use each sheet about 7 times, but she thinks she got about 10 uses out of each.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17