Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for coffeehound > Reviews

Browse

coffeehound's Profile

Customer Reviews: 122

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

coffeehound RSS Feed (Central OH United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Spiral - Womens - GOTHIC ELEGANCE - Boat Neck Bat Sleeve Top Black - L
Spiral - Womens - GOTHIC ELEGANCE - Boat Neck Bat Sleeve Top Black - L
Offered by Spiral Direct USA
Price: $23.99
3 used & new from $18.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful top, June 17, 2016
Gorgeous, gorgeous top and looks just like the picture. Sleeves are fantastic. I originally bought a large based on the size chart but ended up having to return for a medium and quite honestly I'm thinking I could have pulled off a small for a trim fit around the middle and I'm larger busted. Plan to order your regular size or go down a size for a nice trim fit across the tummy. I still have PLENTY of room in the medium.

Ty Beanie Babies - Whiskers the Dog
Ty Beanie Babies - Whiskers the Dog
Offered by BuyPoke
Price: $5.93
80 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 17, 2016
It was what was needed.

Bartolini-5A42 Professional Seamless Dance Fishnet Tight Stockings (Med/Tall, Toffee)
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fishnet hose, June 17, 2016
If you have a squishy middle, the waistband will emphasize your squishiness. That aside, great product, much, much stronger and durable than I anticipated. I did have to trim some fuzzy spots out of it but otherwise great hose.

Samsung 2Amp Travel Charger Adapter + Samsung 5ft. USB 3.0 Data cable for Samsung Galaxy S5 / Note 3
Price: $13.89
9 used & new from $6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 5, 2016
Finally a charger that works!

Sexy Floral Lace Fringe Tassel Scallop Trim Hem Crepe Bodycon Mini Dress Blue M
Sexy Floral Lace Fringe Tassel Scallop Trim Hem Crepe Bodycon Mini Dress Blue M
Offered by Arctic Cubic
Price: $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Your butt will be showing...beware!, June 4, 2016
Beautiful dress and is a royal blue instead of the powder blue it appears in the description. It fits well all over although is a bit see through. This would have been such a cute dress to wear to a party BUT the underdress is so short that at its longest point did not even come to the bottom of my rear and I'm a small stature! With only minimal walking motion, the whole thing hikes up and shows my entire behind. The dress was not tight and I have a small booty so there was no improper fit/stretch/user error involved here. It really needs at least 6 more inches to cover your bottom and it might also benefit from some weight at the hemline or some kind of minimal stitching here and there to prevent the underdress from riding up from the overlying lace. Oh and I also have to pay postage to return it. Fingers crossed that doesn't cost a small fortune.

I'm so disappointed.

Smallelectric [2-pack] Aluminum Alloy Micro USB Cables 6ft High Speed USB 2.0 a Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cables for Android, Samsung, Htc, Motorola, Nokia and More (Black)
Offered by SMALLElectric
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy; very quick charge and super sturdy cable, May 31, 2016
UPDATE 06/17/2016: Unsolicited, SmallElectric contacted me with an offer to replace the faulty 6ft cable with a brand new product that they personally guaranteed I would be happy with. Indeed, as promised, they sent me a replacement and these cables are what I originally expected. Sturdy and very fast charge; my phone started at 69% at 3:51 p.m. and at 4:09 was 80%.
I'm extremely pleased by this and by the outstanding attention this company pays toward the satisfaction of its customers. I am deleting my original review complaining of faulty cables.

I had previously done business with this company and own this exact product in the 3ft size and they are absolutely beast strong, super sturdy and even when accidentally bending the port and kinking the cable, it STILL worked just fine.

Strong customer service, good company to work with and most of all I found a fantastic LONG USB cable that WORKS fast!

L9103 StarDance Women's Latin Rhythm Salsa Tassle Fringe Performance Show Dance Costume Dress (XXL(US size 8), Animal_Print)
Price: $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, super sexy!, May 9, 2016
For comparison purposes I'm 5'4" 37-31-36 and 140 pounds. Based on their size guide, not amazon's size guide but the seller's, I most closely should wear their XXL. However, it's actually generously sized and too big for me, so I sent it back and reordered in an XL and a L to see which ultimately fit better. This is a comfortable stretch fabric so my bet was that the L will be the correct fit. The original XXL came with dance trunks that were matched to the top rather than being all black as shown in the picture. I would have preferred black trunks.

Two days later I received the XL and L. As anticipated, I plan to go with the size L (US size 4). It is a bit tight at the armpit but with me measuring at the end of the L spectrum, this was expected. The XL (US size 6) is more comfortable for me at the breast/armpit but the fabric appears visibly loose at the waist and hip, which I don't want. I'm larger in the waist too at nearly 31 inches, which is significantly outside the L spectrum. All 3 sizes that I tried came with animal print trunks, not black. Very disappointed about that and I think ruins the dress appearance. They should be black as featured in the picture. I purchased black trunks locally.

Conclusion: I'm keeping the size L (US size 4) and sending the other 2 back. Return was very easy. Aside from figuring out the correct size, this is a fantastic little Latin number, super short, super sexy, and great "swish" with the ultra-short tassel skirt. I love it! If you hate the animal print trunks that come with it as I did, plan to purchase black trunks separately. Hopefully the seller will correct this in the future.

UPDATE: My professional Fred Astaire dance instructors loved the outfit but hated the black trunks that I got separately and had me change back to the print trunks that came with the dress, saying that completed the look of the dress. I accept their opinions and wore the print trunks to my event. I received many compliments and I was the ONLY one there with a sexy dress like this and thus I stood out like no one else!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

M9101 StarDance Women's Ballroom Smooth Showcase Practise Dance Costume Dress (XXL (US size 10-12), Black)
Price: $128.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be afraid to invest; this is a spectacular dress!, May 9, 2016
Lovelovelove! Based on another reviewer saying she bought a size large for her 5'4" 130-pound frame, with my frame being similar, chesty and 10 pounds heavier, I elected to go for the size 10/12. I would have preferred the size 8 for a trimmer fit, but there were none available for the black. The 10/12 fit nonetheless, with a bit of room in the breast and hip. The skirt is full, a bit heavy, and flows just beautifully in turns. The lace detail is classy looking, not cheap. Length is utterly perfect. Static may be problematic so I'm going to hit the store for some Static Guard.

Highly recommend this dress and so, so glad I spent the money!

UPDATE 05/11/2016: My professional Fred Astaire dance instructors were extremely impressed by the dress quality. Their only slight complaint was they wanted it to be more form fitting to me, meaning the size 8 would have been a better choice had it been in stock. During my lessons, the flow was just gorgeous, so incredibly elegant. I had no problems at all with catching or static or anything else.

Again, HIGHLY recommended dress for your smooth dances.

UPDATE 06/01/2016: With the urging of my instructors to exchange for a smaller size, especially as I had lost weight since the initial review, I contacted the seller and they graciously agreed to exchange for a smaller size. I dropped down from the 10/12 to a 4/6 and while a bit tight in the upper arms, this one fits me far, far, FAR better and looks incredible. I can't believe I fit into this tiny size and it looks absolutely terrific. I love it!

I'm making it a point to look at StarDance first for any dance items I may want in the future. They went the extra mile to be sure I was pleased with my purchases and excel in both customer service as well as their quality clothing.

Low Smoke 210Z Wicks - 6 inch: 8 dozen Wicks
Low Smoke 210Z Wicks - 6 inch: 8 dozen Wicks
Offered by Candlewic
Price: $6.50
4 used & new from $4.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing and aggravating; it turned to ash instead of maintaining a flame!, April 26, 2016
I don't often make candles. I buy them. What I do is save up the leftover wax in the bottom of jars from other purchased scented candles until I have enough to make a whole new jar. It takes me roughly a day, but I'll melt one leftover, add a new wick, let the wax harden, melt the next leftover and add it, allow it to cool and harden and so on and so forth until I have a full jar of different layers of colors/scented wax. Great way to use up "leftover" wax.

This is the second time I've purchased this product. First time around was in 2014. Only used a couple and then they disappeared (I suspect they were accidentally thrown out as trash from my teen's desk which was stacked up with piles of junk). Those few that were used were great wicks and did exactly as a wick is supposed to do...BURN.

The first candle I made with a wick from the second purchase of this product was an almost complete waste of all the time I spent melting and creating all the layers. The darn thing wouldn't burn! The top 1/3 to almost half of the exposed wick turned to ash, like a cigarette, and hardly had flame and so not only would it barely melt the wax, it melted it in a hollow core tunnel with very little resulting scent. Yeah, it was a low smoke alright. It's because the darn thing would hardly burn! I had to remelt almost the entire topmost layer and discard it to give the wick an even larger burn length and even then I was constantly relighting it because it would turn to ash.

Now perhaps I just happened to select a dud in the pack. It's plausible. I'll try one more time but if I have the same results, particularly after spending so much time creating a beautiful layered candle only to have it burn unevenly and me have to babysit it constantly to keep it lit, I'm dumping these in the trash. I'm not sure what happened between 2014 and 2016, but I'm now leery about product quality. Yes, they're low cost. Yes, probably I just got a dud. And yes, incidentally, the wick was the proper length to begin with.

Buyer beware.

Honeystore Women's Peacock Shaped Pattern Handmade Rhinestone Sandals Black 6.5 B(M) US
Offered by Honeystore
Price: $65.89

5.0 out of 5 stars GOT A WIDE FOOT?, April 21, 2016
People with wide feet know how difficult it can be to find a cute shoe that isn't some kind of torture device. If you have a normal width or M foot, you may be able to make it work as everyone is different. If you have a wide foot and/or irregular shaped toes, this is a great heel. The strap across the toes is back far enough to not aggravate your 4th and 5th toes, which are usually the toes that get crushed by most other strappy shoes. The dorsal portion of your foot, the whole top side, has plenty of room without being squeezed and the actual foot bed of the shoe itself is wide enough so that the portion of your foot just behind your pinky toe isn't hanging over.

Others have commented on the utility of the strap, which I agree with completely and will not comment further about that. Extraordinarily well packaged.

Now this shoe was originally purchased for my 17YO daughter for prom. It is important to note that she has a profoundly wide foot. I cannot emphasize this enough. The circumference of the widest part of her foot is equal to the length of her foot. She has normal weight and is barely 5 feet tall, and the poor thing has these crazy wide feet that we have always had a horrible time fitting ever since she was a very, very little girl. There was almost no such thing as cute shoes for her. Ever. None of them ever worked for her as her foot always hung way outside the foot bed and crushed her toes. Yet here is a cute, blingy shoe that offers perfect width and no crushing of the toes to this profoundly wide foot of hers.

If you have a narrow foot, don't consider this as an option. I would expect women with a normal width foot MIGHT be able to make them work but possibly consider sizing down. Wide foot, perfect! Choose your usual size.

This was a pleasantly surprising purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13