Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Country Boy > Reviews

Browse

Country Boy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Country Boy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Honeywell HCM-6009 Cool Moisture Console Humidifier
Honeywell HCM-6009 Cool Moisture Console Humidifier
Price: $82.64
83 used & new from $44.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 2, 2014
So far this humidifier has worked like a charm. It has changed the humidity in the area very quickly. It is very quiet and doesn't have a visible vapor. The auto shut off feature when it runs low on water is great. It runs for a long time on full reservoirs. I would recommend this humidifier.

Lasko 5307 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater, 16-Inch
Lasko 5307 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater, 16-Inch
108 used & new from $24.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Does a decent job, March 2, 2014
This heater does a decent job of heating a small room. I do have other heaters close to the same price range that heat better. I like that the controls on this heater are not digital, though that may be a turn off for some. I would recommend this heater.

VTech - 3-in-1 Musical Band
VTech - 3-in-1 Musical Band
Offered by Amazing Plush
Price: $44.95
23 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool toy, March 2, 2014
This review is from: VTech - 3-in-1 Musical Band (Toy)
My kids have enjoyed this toy a lot. It has many different features. There are a lot of ways to play with it. The record feature seems to be a hit with all the kids. It is very durable and seems to be well made. I would recommend this toy.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, March 2, 2014
This robot is pretty mediocre. The robot seems well made. It is very easy to use. The price I paid wasn't bad either. My main problem with it is the features. It is basically a cheap RC car that looks like a robot. It has lights and spins, but not much else. I have two boys who were bored with it after a hour.

Long Forgotten Songs: B-Sides & Covers 2000-2013 [Explicit]
Long Forgotten Songs: B-Sides & Covers 2000-2013 [Explicit]
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 2, 2014
I have really enjoyed this album. A lot of great songs. I would recommend it to any Rise Against fan.

AmazonBasics 16-Gauge Speaker Wire - 100 Feet
AmazonBasics 16-Gauge Speaker Wire - 100 Feet
Price: $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent wire for the cost, March 2, 2014
This wire is decent for the price. The quality of my wire was off. It was around the same quality as RCA wire at the same gauge. However the insulation was missing from the wiring that was closest to the spool. Around 2 feet I threw away. Still happy with the rest at the price I paid. I probably would not recommend it.

The Jo B. & G.Raff Show
The Jo B. & G.Raff Show
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids liked it, February 18, 2014
Though it was short the children were entertained by it. Lots of laughs for the kids! I would recommend watching it.

Cannibal
Cannibal
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars I l, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Cannibal (MP3 Music)
Not as good as some older singles but it is a nice song. It is too bad we will only get this one new single on the new album.

Death by China
Death by China
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see!, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Death by China (Amazon Video)
I feel everyone should watch this documentary. There are many things I didn't realize were going on in the world. It is very sad and scary. It has made me think twice about what I am buying from now on!

Malden Mr. & Mrs. Medal Wedding Frame, 1-Opening
Malden Mr. & Mrs. Medal Wedding Frame, 1-Opening
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $10.19
11 used & new from $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, February 18, 2013
I bought this as a gift and it was well received. It looks very nice in the gift box. I would recommend this to anyone attending a wedding.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9