Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for CCTX > Reviews

Browse

CCTX's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CCTX RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2
Securit Wrist Key Coil Wearable Key Organizer, Flexible Coil, Black (04995)
Securit Wrist Key Coil Wearable Key Organizer, Flexible Coil, Black (04995)
Offered by BargainPricesHere
Price: $3.73
36 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, January 3, 2013
Fits my large wrist and my wife's small wrist. We use it to hold our house key while we walk the dog.

Bluelounge Design CableDrop Cable Management System - White 6 count
Bluelounge Design CableDrop Cable Management System - White 6 count
Offered by Smart-Set
Price: $9.95
25 used & new from $3.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great desktop cable management, January 3, 2013
Easy to apply and they have really cleaned up the wires on my desk. Works with both thin USB cables and thick VGA cables. I just ordered another package of these for another room.

Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips, 44 Count
Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips, 44 Count
Offered by MustardSeed

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nasal strips by far, January 3, 2013
I use these every night to help me breathe when I sleep. I had tried a few other types of nasal strips and these are by far the best. I have a big nose and they fit well.

AmazonBasics HDMI Male to Female Swivel Adapter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
AmazonBasics HDMI Male to Female Swivel Adapter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, is larger than I expected, January 3, 2013
I got this to prevent an HDMI cable from sticking out from behind my TV and it does the job. It is bigger than I expected, which wasn't a problem for me but could be for some applications. Take another look at the product image and use the male HDMI end as a frame of reference.

AmazonBasics Universal Fixed TV Wall Mount for 26- to 50-Inch Displays (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fixed TV mount, December 19, 2011
This mount is a great option when you don't need the ability to tilt, because the TV is closer to the wall so it looks nicer. We used the mount in our bedroom right in front of our bed and we are very happy with it.

Installation was easy for me because this wasn't my first time to mount a TV. I did it by myself and it took about 45 minutes. It would be easier with two people. I used my own level because some reviews questioned the accuracy of the built-in level, but the built-in level ended up being accurate. The included stud finder isn't great, but it got the job done and it saved me from spending another $10 on a stud finder.

Energizer 3 LED Headlight, Green/Black, 3AAA
Energizer 3 LED Headlight, Green/Black, 3AAA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good light for reading in bed, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Energizer 3 LED Headlamp (Sports)
I use this head light to read my Kindle in bed. The two light modes are a good feature. The white light is very bright, so the red light is nice when you don't want to disturb your partner. A major benefit is that it uses 3 AAA batteries, so you can use rechargeable batteries instead of shelling out $5 for those little coin batteries used in other headlamps.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 - Xbox 360
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 - Xbox 360
Offered by AllDealz4U
Price: $12.99
39 used & new from $4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Best soccer game, period, December 19, 2011
This game is a significant improvement over 2011. PES is just more fun to play than FIFA. The only thing FIFA has over PES is the licensing, and it only took me 10 minutes to fix the team names in the Premier League.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
11 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite piece of technology, June 3, 2011
The Kindle is an amazing device. It is so much more convenient to read than a paper book. The fact that the Kindle has made me start reading again has already made this a worthwhile purchase. I highly recommend the Kindle.

3g vs. WiFi --
I like the fact that mine is WiFi only and not the 3g version. I want my Kindle to be a device solely reserved for reading - I don't want a tablet that has other distractions like email and apps - so I leave the WiFi off except when I'm loading a new book. I don't subscribe to any periodicals or need to get books immediately when I'm away from the house.

Battery Life --
The battery life is amazing. I read for 10-15 mins every night and I have only charged the Kindle once when I got it a month ago, and the battery still shows half full.

Special Offers --
The special offers are actually useful, and I have used 3 out of the 4 offers so far. The only downside to the special offers version is that the screen savers are advertisements instead of the illustrations. These advertisements don't bother me at all, because I don't really care what's on the screen when I'm not using it.

Other features --
-The included dictionary feature is great - you just move the cursor in front of a word and the definition pops up.
-I like that I can load PDFs to the device by sending an email to my @free.Kindle.com email address and they will be automatically synced to my Kindle. Reading PDFs on the Kindle is much better than reading them on an LCD screen.
-I don't plan on spending a lot of money buying books, so it's nice that there are a lot of free classic books (e.g. Dracula, Moby Dick) available in the Kindle Store. There are also other sites like openlibrary.org where you can get books for free and then load them onto your Kindle via USB. The upcoming public library lending feature sounds very promising.

eneloop Power Pack Kit
eneloop Power Pack Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rechargeable batteries out there, May 17, 2011
These batteries have plenty of juice and don't wear down when they are not being used like other rechargeable batteries. I really have no complaints about them and use them for all of my battery needs. The C and D adapters are really cool and my sister uses them for all her toddler's toys.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - Xbox 360
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - Xbox 360
21 used & new from $1.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Best soccer game out there, May 17, 2011
I compare Pro Evo and Fifa every year, and Pro Evo always comes out on top. It's simply more fun to play.

Page: 1 | 2