Profile for Kelly Keegan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly Keegan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Belkin Shield Comic Case for Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation (Red / Black)
Belkin Shield Comic Case for Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation (Red / Black)
Price: $14.30
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool cartoon graphics hard case, February 20, 2014
I love this case! It's got cool cartoon graphics and the case fits snugly to the ipod. I think all cases offer some protection for iPods, but some are more for the way they look than protection. This case seems durable, made of hard plastic. This case only protects the back of the Ipod. I love the graphics of this case, it's cool and different and not everyone has it.

Henry & the Buccaneer Bunnies [Hardcover] [2005] (Author) Carolyn Crimi, John Manders
11 used & new from $1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bunny book for boys or girls, February 20, 2014
It's a cute story about pirate bunnies who don't like to read, but one bunny likes to read and learns how to do many things the bunnies will need to know when their ship falls apart. In the end, the bunnies learn the importance of reading and now always make a stop at the library to read. My daughter who is a kindergartner got this book from the library and loved it! I also enjoyed the story and artwork!

As Good As It Gets
As Good As It Gets
DVD ~ Jack Nicholson
Price: $9.96
353 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny movie, September 11, 2013
This review is from: As Good As It Gets (DVD)
This movie is a very funny. Jack Nicholson plays his part to a T. Along with Cuba Gooding jr, Greg Kinear and Helen Hunt.

One Direction Backstage iPod Touch 4th Generation Hard Case
One Direction Backstage iPod Touch 4th Generation Hard Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, April 25, 2013
I got this case for my daughter who loves One Direction. The case is durable and stylish. Other reviewers say the picture looks like a sticker. It is not a sticker, that is how the case was made. As I said, it is durable, the picture will not come off. Very happy with this unique case and design.

Baby Blue Raindrop Crystal Hard Back Cover Case for Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation 5G 5
Offered by tiny-deal
Price: $1.71
14 used & new from $1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Case, March 25, 2013
I enjoy the case a lot. I like how it's color goes from blue to clear so it looks like my iPod changes color. One thing about the case that I really love is that it has the water drop texture I was looking for, like on my old case I had. Overall it's a good case and stylish too. I've gotten many compliments from my friends on how cool my case is.

Confessions of a Shopaholic
Confessions of a Shopaholic
DVD ~ P. J. Hogan
Price: $5.29
158 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Confessions of a Shopaholic (DVD)
I liked this movie. I thought it was funny, made you think when using credit cards, had a little bit of romance and a happy ending. Some people may be looking for more meaning in the movie. Enjoy this movie for what it is a romantic comedy that takes your mind away from your life for a while.

Dakota Skye
Dakota Skye
DVD ~ Eileen April Boylan
Price: $8.72
38 used & new from $2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Little known Gem, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Dakota Skye (DVD)
This a great little known gem I was lucky enough to come across at the library. This movie doesn't have any well known actors but they are great actors in their own right. Great story which will appeal to older teens and young adults. Dakota has a super power, she is cursed with the ability to see the truth in everything she hears. This is a little known gem at least to me that I am glad I came across.

Listen To Your Heart
Listen To Your Heart
DVD ~ Alexia Rasmussen

5.0 out of 5 stars Tear jerker, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Listen To Your Heart (DVD)
This was a great story from start to finish as other reviewers have stated. Danny is a waiter at a local restaurant when Ariana and her controlling mother and her companion stop in for lunch. Ariana's mother is controlling of her because Ariana is deaf and feels she needs to make all of her daughter's decisions for her even though she is 21! It is love at first sight for Danny, although Ariana's mother doesn't think Danny is good enough for Ariana and does whatever she can to keep them apart. Kent Moran also performs his own music in this movie which is great! There are a couple more twists to this movie that I don't want to give away. Great tear jerker romance worth having in your movie collection.

Stop-Loss
Stop-Loss
DVD ~ Ryan Phillippe
176 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Stop-Loss (DVD)
I bought this movie after renting it from the library. I thought this was a great movie. Ryan Phillippe has served his country and now his tour of duty is up. As he prepares to finish his commitment with the military, he learns he is issued a stop-loss and must continue in the military. As a result of this, he goes AWOL and his fellow soldiers try to bring him back before he faces trouble with his Commanding officer.

Emeraldalicious (Pinkalicious)
Emeraldalicious (Pinkalicious)
by Victoria Kann
Price: $15.32
104 used & new from $0.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, February 19, 2013
My daughter and I were excited to get this new Pinkalicious book, Emeraldalicious to add to her Pinkalicious books. I always enjoy the artwork, it's beautiful and engaging and complements the story well. Although, I found the story to be boring and not that good. I thought the story was going to be something different when I saw the title of the book. It was not what I expected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3