Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for M. Hale > Reviews

Browse

M. Hale's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Hale RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
20' Aluminum Sectional Flag Pole Kit with 3 By 5 Foot Us Flag
20' Aluminum Sectional Flag Pole Kit with 3 By 5 Foot Us Flag
Offered by 4 Less Co
Price: $57.95
6 used & new from $57.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pole! Great Price!, July 16, 2015
Fantastic Flag Pole for the cost!

We had a place in our yard that we set aside for a tree. We planted, it died. We planted again, it died. We planted one more time... it died. So we were just going to cover the spot in grass and last minute I had an epiphany, I can't kill a flag pole!

So the Amazon search began. I came across this pole and thought the price was incredible. "Buy Now" was clicked and a few days later the box arrived. I have been pleasantly surprised by it's quality and just how it easy it was to install and setup.

I set mine in cement, and made sure the base was completely level. I followed others suggestions a placed a 12' PVC pipe in the middle of the pole, it seems to be a prefect solution and the flag pole has held up perfectly, even in high winds!

I've got several very positive comments from neighbors, and several of them are going to put in poles because of it.

The flag it's self could be a hair larger and thicker, but for the price I just plan on buying a better flag next year.

I highly recommend this setup!

Pacific Coast Double DownAround Soft Pillow
Pacific Coast Double DownAround Soft Pillow
Offered by AERii
Price: $63.19
2 used & new from $52.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow, Didn't work for me., July 16, 2015
I bought this for me, but it ended up going to my wife and she loves it!

I'm a stomach sleeper, and I was told these pillows would be perfect for me. I tried it for several days, and it caused me to have really bad headaches. Pillows are super important, and it's worth it to spend the money and get yourself a real good one. These are great pillows, but they just didn't work for me. I've found it really hard to beat a pure latex pillow for the way that I sleep, so I had to switch back to it.

My wife decided to try it before sending it back, and she fell in love with the pillow. She's a back/side sleeper and she found it to be very supportive without it being too stiff and firm. She chucked out her memory foam pillow for this one and hasn't turned back.

Take Aways:

Great Construction
Supportive and Comfortable
Great Pillow for certain types of sleeper

Reese Towpower 77003 Class I Insta-Hitch 1-1/4" Square Tube Receiver
Reese Towpower 77003 Class I Insta-Hitch 1-1/4" Square Tube Receiver
Price: $177.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tow Kit, Great price!, July 16, 2015
Great hitch! Installed easily and easily pulled a scout trailer and a car.

It was extremely hard to find a hitch for my model of Jeep Wrangler, but this one worked perfectly!

It even came with a pin and hitch, all I needed to purchase was a ball and I was ready to tow!

Quirky Egg Minder Smart Egg Tray Wink App-Enabled
Quirky Egg Minder Smart Egg Tray Wink App-Enabled
Offered by One Time Cell
Price: $9.00
22 used & new from $9.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Container! Poor Electronic Device., July 16, 2015
Looks good, doesn't really work...

Did I need a device to tell me when I have eggs and when I don't? No.
But it was less than $10, and I was already working on organizing my fridge, so it fit the bill.

I wasn't too disappointed when it didn't really work, because it still looked good in my fridge.

It doesn't really show an accurate number of eggs. When I first load the carton with eggs, the app show it's all full. When I come back to the app a few hours later it show random eggs missing and it's never correct. I'm not too worried about it because I don't care much. But if you're buy it for the purpose of checking your egg count be warned it may not always be correct. If it shows me I have any eggs in the carton I feel pretty safe skipping over the eggs at the store, because I take my eggs out in order anyway.

For $10, it's awesome just to put your eggs in. For anything except the storage container, I give it 1 star.
Comment Comment | Permalink

ASTROGLIDE LUB - 4 oz.
ASTROGLIDE LUB - 4 oz.
Offered by BlueDoorToys
Price: $3.06
23 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Say goodbye to Dryness, Say HELLO to the Adult Slippery Slide!, May 7, 2014
So you might ask yourself, "Self, why would you buy the Gel Astroglide over the regular Astroglide?"

Let's answer the question with a nightmare I've had a million times.

You finally convinced your wife you deserve a little "you and her time", after months of going to work, mowing the lawn, whining that you haven't had any for a while, pretending to listen to her and a half hearted attempt at doing the laundry. You finally got her in the bedroom and you can tell that moment has arrived! Success! All your (kind of) hard work paid off!!! You give her the little massage, and her engine is going. After a few minutes of other things, it's time for lube. You reach over to the night stand, grab the glorious purple tube and get ready to enjoy the best adult slippery slide of your life! (Now comes the answer to the question above.) You give the tube a little squeeze and next thing you know there's lube all over everywhere. It's on your hands, it's on your sheets, it's on your wife, it's on the dog down the hall behind a closed door. Oh crap! It's not the Gel version of astroglide! It's all over everywhere!

That's where the Astroglide Gel makes your rare night of adult fun...fun. It's not dripping everywhere, it's on your finger or her finger and on her and yours' special areas, that's it! It's still the slippery goodness you know and love from Astroglide, but in a more controllable form. If you're tired of the mess, but love the slippery fun Astroglide provides, this is the product for you!

Pros:

* Slippery
* Gel not Liquid
* Takes the Friction out of the places you don't like it. Trust me, sometimes friction hurts.

Cons:

* Needs to come in a 55 Gallon drum. :)

Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 7300, vacuum trimmer with adjustable length settings (Model # QT4070/41)
Price: $49.99
41 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright..., May 7, 2014
I must have had high expectations, because this trimmer didn't meet them.

I have a full time beard that I like to keep fairly short, a little longer than 5 o'clock shadow short. I had a Remington trimmer, it worked great except the battery was horrible on it. I jumped to this shaver as a replacement, but it doesn't cut anywhere as good as the Remington did.

The vacuum feature is more of a novelty than anything. It does pick up about 80% of your hair, but you'll still be cleaning up the remaining 20%, so it really doesn't save you much time.

It doesn't trim evenly because of the comb design, which is terrible. It has a big open space right where the trimmer is at, if you trim at a little bit of a strange angle be prepared for a very short or bare spot.

I'll keep using it until it's battery dies, but I won't be purchasing it again.

Pros:

* Portable
* Looks Great
* Does vacuum about 80% of your hair
* Easy clean up

Cons:

* Horrible Trimmer Comb
* Vacuum still drops about 20% of your hair
* Not a great one swipe trimmer

McGuire Nicholas 20214VP 2 Accessory Bags Navy Blue And Gray
McGuire Nicholas 20214VP 2 Accessory Bags Navy Blue And Gray

2.0 out of 5 stars Smell strongly of gas!, May 7, 2014
I read all the reviews about these and decided to gamble on the smell, but I shouldn't have. They smell horribly of gas, even after several times in the washer. I finally got rid of the smell by storing them in the fridge for a few days. There is still a slight smell, but it's not overwhelming like it was.

Pros:

* Cheap
* Pretty handy for random junk

Cons:

* Stink (Really Bad)

Mann Lake HD554 KwikStart Smoker Pellet
Mann Lake HD554 KwikStart Smoker Pellet
Price: $13.38
3 used & new from $12.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Smoker Starter, but don't forget the fuel., May 7, 2014
I was new to bee keeping so I thought this would work great in my smoker without having to gather twigs etc. These are mainly just used for starting your smoker, or if you are making a very quick trip to the hive. If you are going to be longer than about 15 minutes though you'll want to purchase some bee keeper smoker fuel or be prepared to gather twigs etc.

Pros:

* Light great with just a touch of a flame.
* Small and convenient.
* Great smoker starter

Cons:

* Aren't an all in one smoker fuel.
* Doesn't generate smoke for very long by themselves.

Dynomax 35336 Hardware Clamp
Dynomax 35336 Hardware Clamp
Price: $6.44
12 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Clamp, May 7, 2014
Good clamp, but you can get it for about $1.50 at your local hardware or auto part store. So unless you really want it shipped to your door I'd go that route.

Walker 22501 Quiet-Flow Stainless Steel Muffler
Walker 22501 Quiet-Flow Stainless Steel Muffler
Price: $64.96
14 used & new from $54.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit's like a glove!, May 7, 2014
Contrary to the picture this is only the muffler, it does not come with the tail pipe.

The muffler is great though, it fits perfectly into my 91 Jeep Wrangler. I did need an exhaust reducer, and I recommend getting at least 2 exhaust clamps unless you're going to weld it on.

I was able to slip the old one out and clamp the new one on in a matter of an hour or less.

At first it was extremely quiet, and it still is, but at about 100 miles on the muffler it started to get a nice throaty sound while idling. It's not the annoying loud sound, just a nice low rumble you'd like with a Jeep.

Pros:

* Fits Perfect
* Well Built
* Great Sound

Cons:

* Has a work in period to get throaty sound. (Not so much a con, but be advised it will change a little over time)

I'm extremely happy with this purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3