Profile for leftysharpshooter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

leftysharpshooter RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Saint Camillus de Lellis (Miracles of the Cross)
Saint Camillus de Lellis (Miracles of the Cross)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars an enlightening tract, July 6, 2014
This short article was crisp and to the point. I shall find out more about this wonderful saint of God.

Empire Slim Fit Hard Rubberized Black Case for Apple iPod Touch 5Gen 5th Gen
Empire Slim Fit Hard Rubberized Black Case for Apple iPod Touch 5Gen 5th Gen
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $0.25
2 used & new from $0.25

4.0 out of 5 stars The iPod 5th generation from Empire was very satisfactory, May 28, 2014
The order from Empire arrived in the time expected. The case was just what they said it was and fit my device like a glove. and best of all it was 70% less tun other case I considered. I gave them just four stars only because I do not rate suppliers as five stars unless I have bought several items from them, but I will say if this case had been the third or more purchase from Empire, all things being the same as this buying experience I would have given them five stars

The Passion Of The Christ Definitive Edition
The Passion Of The Christ Definitive Edition
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I watch this one every Easter since I viewed it the first time., April 21, 2014
This movie is four star from the beginning to end. One cannot please every person of faith every time. The various faiths generally disagree about the narrative of the movie in several ways. So, let it speak to your faith and preferences in movie techniques, dialog and the like. That may help you enjoy the movie more.

Grudge Match
Grudge Match
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very clever script and good acting by two aging icons of film, April 21, 2014
These two guys are very good actors. Some people do not care for Mr. Stallone, but I don't take his movies so seriously, so for me they are good for a few laughs. Sometimes that is all I need from a movie. I look at movies for entertainment and relaxation. When I nee a deep message in a film these two are not among the names I think of first for such qualities in a movie.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars so so video,, April 21, 2014
I suppose I was expecting more than the video offered, but compared to the original Trilogy it lacked excitement. Each character group killed their share or Orcs. it seemed gratuitous to me. Just rilling for killing's sale by stacking Orcs everywhere. The miserable dragon was neither scary or sympathetic. Just a hate filled and fearful dragon wanting to kill very one in the most miserable and painful way possible. Seems there is or may be a sequel to this movie. I probably will not watch it.

Prophecies of the Passion
Prophecies of the Passion
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie With lucid information., April 21, 2014
Good Movie With lucid information. Photography was excellent and the Video was very clear on my MAC computer with High Def screen.

The Collegeville Bible Commentary: Based on the New American Bible with Revised New Testament
by Dianne, CA Bergant
46 used & new from $9.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Was just what I needed, August 24, 2013
Was just what I needed and in the condition stated. On time nperformed as expected. I am completely status died with my purchase.

Black Matte Fisher Space Pen w/ US Department Army Logo
Black Matte Fisher Space Pen w/ US Department Army Logo
Offered by LighterCityUSA
Price: $15.95
2 used & new from $15.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Was exactly what I ordered, August 24, 2013
And on time. The packaging was tight and the contents was in excellent condition. I am required to use one more word but I have made at this point.

Kaito SB-1059 Mini Hand Crank AM/FM Weather Radio, Green
Kaito SB-1059 Mini Hand Crank AM/FM Weather Radio, Green
Offered by Electronnix
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars another hit for Kaito, July 8, 2013
This radio is just what is needed for an emergency or camping in the rough. It is compact, good shape for packing and a good shape for stability. The sound is great for such a small radio. I don't have to turn it up higher than the fourth tick mark for the sound to be at an enjoyable level.

There are always things one might like to have added to portable emergency radio. This radio is not intended to have a bunch of bells and whistles. Just a reliable emergency radio package with two excellent methods to restore the charge in the battery. they are either hand cranking or sunlight to recharge the battery. I have used both methods. The hand cranking took 2 minutes and approximately 30 seconds. I have a water proof sack to store it in when on the trail. Everything I have bought from Kaito has been excellent. They make excellent gifts because they are reliable electronics and they work as published. I will gifting this particular Kaito product to some of my camping and fishing friends.

The Herman Melville Collection: 16 Books and Stories (Unexpurgated Edition) (Halcyon Classics)
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., April 6, 2013
I bought the kindle edition. I like to read more than watch TV and it is better to read classics than magazines while waiting to see someone. and Melivlle spins a very good tale.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3