Profile for Jerseygirl1226 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jerseygirl1226 "Sarah" RSS Feed (Plainsboro, nj)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Quickway Imports Old-Fashioned Small Suitcase/Decorative Box with Straps
Quickway Imports Old-Fashioned Small Suitcase/Decorative Box with Straps
Offered by Decorative gifts
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda bad quality, July 23, 2014
Well I am only unsatisfied because I am the idiot who did not read the dimensions. I thought I was getting a MUCH bigger item and it is about the size of a large hand. It was not made that great and there are some major flaws. I will keep it but use it for something other than the main purpose for buying it.

Tech Armor SamsTech Armor Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 (Not S4 ACTIVE) Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector - Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops - Maximize Your Resale Value - 99.99% Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracyung Galaxy S4 Premium Ballist
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $10.95
3 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome sauce!, July 23, 2014
best thing ever. easy to put on the screen, easy to clean, and a nice clear picture. I used to have a matte cover and it drove me nuts by distorting the images on my phone. This seriously is wonderful an helpful for touch screen phones. :)

IMAK A10165 Wrist Cushion - Black
IMAK A10165 Wrist Cushion - Black
Offered by ArisDeals
Price: $11.95
39 used & new from $2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars this is such an awesome product. I highly recommend it to anyone, July 23, 2014
this is such an awesome product. I highly recommend it to anyone. I have to type a lot of papers for my school and this prevents the wrist pain that I was getting prior to having it. highly recommended

Imak A10160 Keyboard Wrist Cushion, Black
Imak A10160 Keyboard Wrist Cushion, Black
Offered by BLINQ
Price: $13.49
22 used & new from $13.49

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty decent, July 23, 2014
I would give this 5 stars if it was filled more. On the one end, it does not have enough beans so it feels awkward. The solution would probably be to sew it, but ain't nobody got time for that. otherwise, it does help alleviate some pain in my wrist.

Anker® 24W Portable Micro USB Car Charger with USB Port for Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; LG and More (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars get the cordless version, July 23, 2014
I just bought this item and less than 2 weeks later, it stopped working. The piece that goes into the phone is too loose so you have to hold it and push up slightly to get a slight charge. I am really disappointed as I had high hopes with most of the reviews that I read on this. Don't waste your money on this. :(

UPDATE:
I wanted to update to say how wonderful AnkerDirect is. They bent over backwards for me and sent me a new product. It is not corded and works much better than the corded version. They also supplied me with a cable since I did not have one. I had to correspond with them a few times and each time they were cordial with me and very helpful. Try the non corded version and you'll be happy :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2014 8:15 PM PDT

Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque, 16.9 Ounce
Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque, 16.9 Ounce
Offered by BEAUTY DEPOT
Price: $26.69
46 used & new from $18.63

5.0 out of 5 stars best stuff on earth, November 26, 2013
This is the greatest stuff on earth. My hair has been so dry since I dyed and highlighted it. I just put this in over night with a shower cap and rinse it out in the morning. My hair is in significantly better shape. I do this often. Great scent too and thick for thick hair.

Definitely recommend this product.

AllyDrew Black Crsytal Shamballa Ball Stud Sterling Silver Earrings, 6mm
AllyDrew Black Crsytal Shamballa Ball Stud Sterling Silver Earrings, 6mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not best quality., November 26, 2013
I like these earrings however pretty much right after I received them, one of the gems fell out so they aren't as attractive. Still great for the price

Rubbermaid Easy Release Ice Cube Tray
Rubbermaid Easy Release Ice Cube Tray
Offered by Leverage Liquidators
Price: $4.51
34 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trays ever, November 26, 2013
Rubbermaid Ice trays are the only ones worth buying. Great quality and easy to remove cubes.definitely recommend over any other brand.

Music Heart decals wall saying vinyl lettering home decor decal stickers quotes
Music Heart decals wall saying vinyl lettering home decor decal stickers quotes
Offered by Wall Sayings Vinyl Lettering
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but hard to remove completely, November 26, 2013
I absolutely loved this vinyl and miss it. I had it on my apartment wall for a year but had to remove it when I left. The only reason it got 4 stars is because it was impossible to get the sticky residue off. Fortunately, it was noticed upon inspection. In the light, you could see the entire outline.

TIGI Bed Head After the Party Smoothing Cream, 3.4 Ounce(pack of 2)
TIGI Bed Head After the Party Smoothing Cream, 3.4 Ounce(pack of 2)
Offered by BEAUTIFUL STORE
Price: $24.99
16 used & new from $19.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair product ever, April 1, 2013
Love the way this makes me hair feel. I use it after using heating products and it helps my hair feel soft and smell amazingly well. Def recommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4