Profile for Rusty G > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rusty G RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Shoreline Marine 3-Piece Super Bow Roller Poly (3-Inch)
Shoreline Marine 3-Piece Super Bow Roller Poly (3-Inch)
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great roller to have for any boat, September 11, 2014
Great product for a great price. I did have to get a 7inch bolt for my trailer but that's just because it was not set up for a roller it had a v stop before. It does not leave marks and feels very sturdy

GoPro Floaty Backdoor
GoPro Floaty Backdoor
Price: $10.99
30 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It floats !, September 11, 2014
went on easy and it floats

Instagone Pro As Seen On TV
Instagone Pro As Seen On TV
Offered by Sky Innovations inc
Price: $29.70
3 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great for my specific use, September 11, 2014
I read all of the negative reviews and just had to write this review for the product. For the specific use I bought this product for it worded wonders. We have a older camper that had some roof problems and our carpet like stuff they put on camper ceiling was stained throughout the unit ( it is not really carpet but polypropylene stuff that looks like carpet) . We tried everything to remove these stains including carpet cleaners and scrubbing overhead for hours and nothing worked. I ordered this stuff mixed it with water covered the area below with tarps and simply sprayed it on and all the stains magically disappeared with no scrubbing or wiping at all! The product is very smelly and will bleach out any carpet or fabric like other reviews mentioned so be careful . My father used it for his shower grout and said it worked great when other products didn't and he even had me order him more.

303 Products 30674 High Tech Fabric Guard with Water Repellant - 1 Gallon
303 Products 30674 High Tech Fabric Guard with Water Repellant - 1 Gallon
Offered by Neals Harbor
Price: $53.25
13 used & new from $53.25

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the price!, August 28, 2014
Great stuff ! It beads up like nobody's business. I sprayed it on a custom snap on boat cover and water rolled off better than new. I also sprayed it on the boat carpet and when the kids get in soaking wet you can watch water roll across the carpet from the front of the boat all the way to the back where it should go instead of soaking into the carpet and floor. Just get a pump sprayer to spray it on evenly and let it dry that's it.

Mizuno Prospect GXC105 Youth Catcher's Mitt (32.50-Inch, Right Handed Throw)
Mizuno Prospect GXC105 Youth Catcher's Mitt (32.50-Inch, Right Handed Throw)
Price: $47.49
18 used & new from $43.69

5.0 out of 5 stars This glove is perfect for my eight year old!!, October 24, 2012
This is the first year that my eight year old has played catcher and I didn't want to rush out and buy a glove that
would take a long time to get broke in and close easily for his small hand. I looked around and found this one
that was highly recommended online. He has had it for three weeks now and it is great! He loves his glove it was easy to close from the start and he is catching 10 times better with it then he was with the one we was borrowing from another teams catcher. It was $20 cheaper on Amazon then in my local sporting store too.
Bottom line is we are very impressed with this product Good job Mizuno!

Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, the Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968, 32 oz Bottle
Offered by Leather Honey Leather Conditioner
Price: $43.95
3 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars best thing since sliced bread!, May 18, 2012
I have been looking for a product that would really make a difference to use on my 8 year old King Ranch unprotected leather seats. So I took a chance and ordered a 32 oz bottle of Leather Honey. I read the application instructions that says to use a paint brush or a lint free cloth I tried both of these with little luck since this type of leather has no protective coat on them it would suck up the product as soon as it touched the seats making it impossible to spread. So I started pouring it directly in my hand rubbing my fingers and palm together and it went on much faster. I have to say I was so impressed with what one application did to my dry abused King Ranch seats I moved inside and did the same to a 10 foot unprotected bomber jacket type leather couch. I could not believe how dry I had let this very expensive leather couch get and the difference was pure amazing. My wife started picking on me because at this point I could not stop treating things with this stuff I did two pair of dress shoes, two leather end tables, and a huge leather ottoman. I like to see difference so I did not hold back on dumping this stuff into my hand and lathering it on and I still have right under a half of a bottle left! They say a little goes a long way and they are correct. It's a good thing though because I cant wait to condition more things
in my home and cars that is after I give my hand a break for a few days.

Brand-X XXLW10IWCS AM/FM-MPX In-Dash Marine Weather Band CD/MP3/WMA Detachable Face Plate Player with XM Ready/iPod Ready/USB/Wired Remote

5.0 out of 5 stars promising radio for the money, April 12, 2012
I have been looking everywhere for a replacement for the stereo that came in my hot tub/ spa from the factory.
That one was a magnadyne radio made seven years ago with a over sized face and a crazy wiring harness.I have been looking for over a year with no luck finding a exact match for the hole size and four screw placements through the faceplate to hold it in the side of the spa. I came across this one this week it is the exact same radio with all the up to date features like ipod,xm,and usb hook ups that the old one did not have. It came in yesterday hooked directly up to the old wiring harness and fit in the hole just like the factory one did. I will give it some time to see how the water proof part of it holds up and update this review since my old one did not fair too well out in the elements. This one has so many features that the old one didn't have I cant wait to use my spa now and rock out. One last thing I will add to this since not many people will use this for the same application I have is when the radio goes out in my boat I will be buying one more of these to replace it with because of how well it is built and everything that comes with it for under $100.

Summer Infant Metal Expansion Gate, 6 Foot Wide Extra Tall Walk-Thru, Bronze
Summer Infant Metal Expansion Gate, 6 Foot Wide Extra Tall Walk-Thru, Bronze
Offered by Modern Home Luxury Wholesale
Price: $131.49
3 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars what a life saver, April 12, 2012
We have a one year old that would rip off the safety latches from the kitchen cabinets. So we had to find a way to keep him out all together. The problem was most gates do not cover a five foot opening and if the do they are very unstable. I found this gate and it is the very best, easiest to set up, and greatest looking gate you could hope to find. We are very pleased and can now relax a little without chasing our one year old down before he turns over the dog water and food bowl for the hundredth time. This gate is very easy to adjust from a small opening all the way up to six feet and is still very secure but still easy to remove if needed.

Easton Phenom II Bat Pack, Red
Easton Phenom II Bat Pack, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars great bat bag for the cash, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Easton Phenom II Bat Pack (Sports)
this bag is great for the money. It fits all of my seven year old baseball gear just as it should and not close to as bulky as most bags I see his friends lugging around.

Telebrands Bottle Tops 6 Pack - Reclosable Can Tops (Turns Almost Any Can into a Bottle)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE REAL DEAL!, February 16, 2012
We have the snap capp brand and it is fantastic so I ordered these thinking it was a great deal but I was wrong.
This is a knock off the does not perform like they should. I have crushed a few full can drinks just trying
to get these lids to snap on. I do not think they should be able to sale these with the false name brand in the ad.

Page: 1 | 2