Profile for Paige Trembleau > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paige Trembleau RSS Feed

Teva Women's Olowahu Flip Flop,Mix B Bracken,8 M
Teva Women's Olowahu Flip Flop,Mix B Bracken,8 M
Price: $23.19
4 used & new from $23.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip Flop Ever, December 8, 2012
I typically don't like to wear flip flops because I don't feel like they have any structure or support. These are the best flip flops I've ever owned. They are incredibly comfortable for all-day wear and wear them any day it is warm enough to wear flip flops. I loved my first pair so much I wore through the bottom after two or three years of use. I love how they feel on the foot and form to your foot through time. I like them so much, I bought a pair for my mother who adores them just as much!

Maybelline 24 Hour Eyeshadow, Bad To The Bronze, 0.14 Ounce
Maybelline 24 Hour Eyeshadow, Bad To The Bronze, 0.14 Ounce
Price: $5.84
10 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is replacing Paula Dorf, November 27, 2012
I have been using Paula Dorf makeup for the past three years. I happened to be in a local drugstore and saw this. I decided to try it and was very impressed. I use a brush to apply the eyeshadow and find that it actually does last much longer than the makeup I had been using. It doesn't last the 24 hours, but enough to go to work and out on the town without reapplying. I will definitely buy this product again.

Rock of Ages
Rock of Ages
DVD
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, November 27, 2012
I saw the Broadway version of Rock of Ages. I was excited to find that it was going to be made into a movie. Unfortunately, the movie was not what I expected. I was hoping for something closer to the musical. Overall, I found the movie to be somewhat boring.

Breathing
Breathing
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Running Song, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Breathing (MP3 Music)
I heard this song first on Pandora and had to order it. This is my go-to song for my runs. Jason Derulo is great!

Pink Double Raffle Ticket Roll
Pink Double Raffle Ticket Roll
Offered by Big City Bargains (US Merchant)
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, November 27, 2012
I needed tickets for a fundraising raffle and these fit the bill perfectly. The quality was good and they arrived very quickly. I would purchase these again.

Sterling Silver Infinity Drop Cubic Zirconia Earrings and Pendant Necklace Set, 18"
Price: $44.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Earrings and Pendant, November 27, 2012
I ordered this set when it was a Lightning Deal. It arrived today and I am very happy with the quality of jewelry. I did not look at the dimensions before ordered, so the pendant is larger than I expected. However, it will be a great addition to my collection.

Homework: Latest-and-Greatest Teaching Tips: Practical Tips on Its Role and How to Get Students to Do It
by Rick Wormeli
Price: $6.29
34 used & new from $3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource, November 27, 2012
I was lucky enough to attend a two day workshop with Rick. I left it energized, rejuvenated, and wanting to know more. I ordered this pamphlet to ensure the homework I give is meaningful and appropriate. It is excellent and includes some good reminders of what we should be doing.

Natural Factors Cranrich 500mg Capsules, 180-Count
Natural Factors Cranrich 500mg Capsules, 180-Count
Price: $17.97
7 used & new from $17.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Cranrich---The only product I will buy, November 27, 2012
I have suffered from urinary tract infections since the age of four. I've had all the tests, etc., but nothing stopped me from getting them, and at one point, I was getting an infection once a month. I read in a magazine that taking cranberry concentrate can help prevent utis. I have taken two pills a day for five years and haven't had an infection since---something I used to dream of. I recommend Cranrich to anyone who has been suffering as I was.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2013 2:55 PM PST

The Step Original Health Club Step Aerobic Trainer
The Step Original Health Club Step Aerobic Trainer
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars The Step---Exactly as advertised, November 27, 2012
I have been wanting a step to use at home when I can't get to the gym. I looked at others, but most seemed smaller or of inferior quality. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the quality of the step and know it will be with me for years to come. Now I plan on buying another set of risers.