Profile for F. Lawrence > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

F. Lawrence "Too Taxed" RSS Feed (Buffalo, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Price: Click here to see our price
152 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., March 14, 2015
Great product. Stays where you put it. I have had one for years, bought this for a friend.

Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation Gen Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Film, no cutting is required
Offered by FLD Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me!!, January 16, 2015
I am pleased with the product. You must clean your screen really well and make sure there is no dust on it. I used a solution of vinegar and water twice then let the screen dry then wiped with the enclosed cloth. Lining the screen protector up was a little tricky, however if you take your time it helps. Work from side to side working out the air bubbles as you apply the protector from top to bottom and the results will be wonderful. Price was great also.

Caribbee: A Kydd Sea Adventure (Kydd Sea Adventures)
Caribbee: A Kydd Sea Adventure (Kydd Sea Adventures)
by Julian Stockwin
Price: $17.91
28 used & new from $11.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Good job Mr. Stockwin, September 7, 2014
This was a hard adventure to put down. I find myself picking up the book during the day to read. Kydd and Renzi's adventures are more exciting along with the whole story. Good job Mr. Stockwin.

Wahl 9916-817 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer
Wahl 9916-817 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer
Price: $19.99
56 used & new from $19.85

5.0 out of 5 stars I was pleased with the first and this is basicly the same, September 5, 2014
This is my 2nd groomsman. I was pleased with the first and this is basicly the same. The reason I needed a new one was the charger cord insulation broke where the cord entered the head of the charger plug and the wires were exposed. This came from winding the cord around the charger head to tightly. Better to just fold it loosely when you put it away. I could have just have ordered a new charger however the cost to buy a whole new Groomsman was only two dollars more. The wahl is a good unit.

Doc Martin Special Collection: Series 1-5 plus the Movies
Doc Martin Special Collection: Series 1-5 plus the Movies
DVD ~ Doc Martin
Price: $68.63
19 used & new from $57.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Many laughs and enjoyment, August 1, 2014
Doc Martin is a great series. I find English humor wonderful. My wife and I have had many hours of laughter and fun with this series.

Propet Travel Walker II,Taupe Mesh,11 M (B) US
Propet Travel Walker II,Taupe Mesh,11 M (B) US
Offered by Shoe&co
Price: $50.59
10 used & new from $45.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking product, August 1, 2014
The product is nice looking and seemed to be well made. The problem for me is the toe of the shoe. It is too pointed and not high enough. This leads to the squeezing of my toes and thus discomfort.

Betrayal: A Kydd Sea Adventure (Kydd Sea Adventures)
Betrayal: A Kydd Sea Adventure (Kydd Sea Adventures)
by Julian Stockwin
Price: $11.22
41 used & new from $9.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Another interesting read by Stockwin, August 1, 2014
I found the book very interesting. It was not a book that I could not put down and a few Renzi encounters were a little slow. I would recommend the book to my friends. I find Julian Stockwins attention to historical detail exceptional. I have learned much from his books. He is a wonderful author.

Liquid Pure Soap Set of 2 Replacement 16 oz. bottles of Concentrate
Liquid Pure Soap Set of 2 Replacement 16 oz. bottles of Concentrate

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you clean, May 12, 2014
We have used Cal Ben soap for about six years and have been very satisfied with the product. We would recommend it.

Dell Optiplex 760 Desktop Computer Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz processor
Dell Optiplex 760 Desktop Computer Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz processor
31 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, May 12, 2014
I am pleased with this computer so far. The speed is good and everything works. This is the second Dell refurbished computer I have purchased and would purchase another. The first computer still functions, however it is loaded with Windows XP which Microsoft chose to abandon even though it was a great system. This computer is loaded with Windows 7 Pro. I would recommend this computer for home or small business.

Arnold 490-241-0010 Universal Deluxe Poly Slide Shoes For Most 2 Stage Snow Throwers
Price: $26.71
23 used & new from $24.04

5.0 out of 5 stars so far very good, April 9, 2014
Shoes installed very easily(about 15 minutes). I only used them once so far but I was pleased with the way they performed. No more scuff marks on the driveway and no catching at the joints in the side walk. Maybe a little pricy, however I think they are worth it. I have a Troy Bilt 24" snow blower. 2/17/2015 I have now used the skids multiple times and still think they are a great product. I would recomend them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3