Profile for Jarius Merriweather > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jarius Merriweather RSS Feed (Cherry Point, NC USA)

moshi MiniDisplay Port to HDMI Adapter with Audio (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $34.95
6 used & new from $23.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It works great at first, STOPS WORKING, October 6, 2011
I rarely write reviews, only when a product is extremely good or extremely bad. This MOSHI adapter works great at first, which actually made me think of giving it two stars. I purchased this item on June 14th and worked great until the Oct 3rd. At first the sound cut out about every 10 seconds. I tried to unplug and plug it back in and BOOM, it was done. Simply doesn't work anymore. I've restarted the computer, used 4 different HDMI cords on two different tvs. Its definitely the adapter. Trust me and listen to the negative reviews on this site and the MOSHI website about this product, I wish I had.

HDMI 5x1 5 Port Switch/Switcher with IR Remote Support 3D, AC power
HDMI 5x1 5 Port Switch/Switcher with IR Remote Support 3D, AC power
Offered by Ecoco
Price: $12.99
26 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me!, September 5, 2011
Item worked as described. when turning on my PS3, it goes from the cable to the new power source. when the ps3 turns off, the cable comes back on automatically. no problems.

HDE RJ45 Ethernet Splitter
HDE RJ45 Ethernet Splitter
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $2.95
5 used & new from $2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the Reviews!!, June 21, 2011
As the title says, read the other reviews and don't buy this item thinking you're going to hook up two separate devices and have them work at the same time. Not going to happen. I should have read down the page instead of looking at the picture and the price. Not going to raise a big stink over two dollars though.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Fine for ME!, April 30, 2011
Seen a lot of complaints from months past, so maybe that made the seller fix some things. Cable was plenty long, it synced as well as charged, and it fit my otterbox case. This cable isn't the exact one in the picture and it is a different shape at the connector, but it still fit with my OB case. I will say that since the shipping was supposed to be free and I wasn't exspecting to search my house for 44 cents for the mailman when it was delivered. Guess I can't complain since the product was so cheap in the first place. Worth it

Apple iPhone 3GS Silicone Skin Case Cover Pink w/ USB Data Cable, Car Charger, Wall / Travel Charger

3.0 out of 5 stars some pieces work, some don't, December 4, 2010
I have an Iphone 3gs. Some pieces charge, others don't. The car charger didn't work. the wall charger won't fit if you have and otterbox, so it sucks when you have to take the case off, but it does work. everything else was fine

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Only useful for VERY small spaces, December 4, 2010
Purchased this heater for my small office space and its still very cold. The only time I feel it is if I put it right under my desk, in which case it gets too hot. WILL NOT warm up your office or medium sized spaces. Maybe your bathroom or something.

HTC TyTn II / AT&T 8925 Rubberized Protective Black Case with Swivel Clip
HTC TyTn II / AT&T 8925 Rubberized Protective Black Case with Swivel Clip

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this piece of crap!!, September 15, 2008
I thought i would be the first but i see someone else had the same problems I had. This item is garbage. It doesn't firt the tilt correctly. After trying for about 15 minutes i got it to somewhat snap (don't ask me how) and I thought it would be ok. This only lasted about a week because then it kept popping off. Do not buy this item if you don't want to waste money.

Logitech PlayStation 3 Cordless MediaBoard Pro
Logitech PlayStation 3 Cordless MediaBoard Pro
13 used & new from $29.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Wireless keyboard for the PS3, August 27, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Like the tilte says, this is a very solid keyboard for the PS3. No problems pairing and very easy to use. It is very light but to me thats a good thing. The integrated mouse pad is very useful although using it in conjunction with the two buttons below can be a little hard since its so small. The are only two downfalls in my opinion. 1. There is no PS button. With the 2.41 software upgrade for PS3 which allows you to play music and other things at the same time, I find myself needing that button instead of using the remote or the controller. 2. While in the browser, if you have more than one window open, its a process just to get from one to the other. (right clicking, going to window list, and using the mouse to go left or right between them). Wouldn't a key that has the L1 or R1 functions be a little bit easier. I think so. Overall an outstanding keyboard and its made my experiences a lot easier. Highly recommend!!!