Profile for A. L. Mathews > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. L. Mathews "divers watch fan" RSS Feed (Long Beach, CA)

Diamondback BMX Trail Handlebars, Black, 27-1/4 Inch wide
Diamondback BMX Trail Handlebars, Black, 27-1/4 Inch wide
Price: $23.80

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, February 7, 2012
These bars have a nice solid feel to them and a nice smooth finish.
I'm just an old guy making my single speed mtb. a little comfier and these bars did the trick. Also kept my bike looking sweet!

Car and Home 2 in 1 Combo Charger for the Verizon MiFi 2200 - uses Gomadic TipExchange Technology
Offered by Gomadic Corp.
Price: $27.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had invented it!, October 15, 2010
What else can I say? This charger is great! Saves me from having many different chargers.

Seiko Men's SKA413 Adventure Kinetic Diver Watch
Seiko Men's SKA413 Adventure Kinetic Diver Watch
Offered by Top Watches
Price: $302.23
4 used & new from $302.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Best value for $$$ All you really need., March 29, 2009
After getting over the prestige that fine automatics bring,(and not willing to spend as much as needed to get a good automatic), and not wanting to change batteries anymore. This was the best alternative. Citizen eco drive is also a very good sensible watch but the styling of the divers left me cold. Love the weight and size of this seiko, as well as the reliable history of seiko.
I also like the all black face that the 371p2 has over the U.S. market model 413 which has a grey ring around the markers. another plus is that it is not another rolex submariner copy, although it does have some of the best design and function points that the sub has made a standard for diver/fashion/rugged watches. Distinct,understated, Manly. For me a winner. Also delivery from amazon always fast and accurate. I am very pleased.