Profile for Book Addict > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 84

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Book Addict "Book Addict" RSS Feed (Morgan Hill, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Had no idea this movie was so influencial, September 26, 2014
Just watched it with my daughter who is 12. I forgot about all of the swearing, perhaps this would be a better movie for someone a little older. That said, she loved it. This movie has been quoted and copied in so many kids shows and movies that it was very fun for her to recognize the scenes. We were shocked at how influential this movie was. Although the fashion was very 80s, the humor is classic. This remains one of my favorite movies of all time.

Black Robe
Black Robe
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem for us comparative mythology enthusiasts!, September 10, 2014
This review is from: Black Robe (Amazon Instant Video)
Nice mix of history, comparative mythology, comparative religion AND action. This is more of a cerebral film, with wonderful acting and amazing scenery. I saw it when it was first released and re-watched it recently, it stands the test of time as a great example of how all cultures let their superstitions misguide their decisions. If you are narrow-minded or very religious, you will not like this movie.

The Diamond of Darkhold (Ember, Book 4)
The Diamond of Darkhold (Ember, Book 4)
by Jeanne DuPrau
Price: $5.71
114 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars surprised at my kid's reaction, August 1, 2014
I have a gifted nerds girl who is absolutely passionate about this entire series.

Nature's Way Alive Adult Multi-Vitamin Gummies, 90 Count
Nature's Way Alive Adult Multi-Vitamin Gummies, 90 Count
Price: $11.99
47 used & new from $5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, August 1, 2014
This stuff is great. Love the taste and I am happy it doesn't contain chemicals.

Flat Belly Diet! Pocket Guide: Introducing the EASIEST, BUDGET-MAXIMIZING Eating Plan Yet!
Price: $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, August 1, 2014
Hasn't worked for me. .. I lost 2 pounds gained them back. I have to do low carb and low fat.

Bigelow Perfect Peach Iced Tea, 8-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Bigelow Perfect Peach Iced Tea, 8-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $20.77
3 used & new from $17.15

1.0 out of 5 stars contains lots of spice, August 1, 2014
You know... If it has cinnamon or ginger the box should say "spiced" or something.

Mexican Jumping Beans
Mexican Jumping Beans
Offered by Cait's Carnivores
Price: $2.38
3 used & new from $0.29

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, August 1, 2014
This review is from: Mexican Jumping Beans (Toy)
6 arrived... 4 were already dead... 1 died shortly after. Only one hatched.

Yo Gabba Gabba Season 2
Yo Gabba Gabba Season 2
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars dancing is awesome!, August 1, 2014
So sad this show was canceled. It's been a family favorite with songs the entire family can enjoy. Lance and his crew teach kids simple lessons about washing their hands and being kind. Love the guest appearance s and especially all the different animations.

Here Comes Science
Here Comes Science
Price: $11.99
66 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is a family favorite. The songs are fun, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Here Comes Science (Audio CD)
We have all the TMBG children's DVDs. This one is a family favorite. The songs are fun, educational and the music can be enjoyed by both children and adults. The animations are creative and engaging.

Mophie Juice Pack for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Pink
Mophie Juice Pack for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Pink
Price: $99.95
8 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This has improved my life!, May 20, 2014
I use my phone so much, I have a charger at home, at the office, in the car, and it seemed my phone was always dead. I replaced my phone and bought this Mophie, and voila! I can play games, use the mp3 player to workout, read my kindle books, and still have a charge at the end of the day If, like me, you are using your smartphone to do what you used to do with a laptop, kindle and mp3 player, this Mophie is for you.
I've only had it a couple months, but it has a very nice quality feel to it. It fits very snugly onto the device and the charger port is also very snug and durable (and if you've struggled with the kindle fire charger port, you will understand how important that is). It keeps a great charge. It gets a little warm during charging, but no warmer than the actual phone does when charging.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9