Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Ariwa > Reviews

Browse

Ariwa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ariwa RSS Feed

Women's Plus Size Bike Shorts In Comfy Stretch Fabric Black,1X
Women's Plus Size Bike Shorts In Comfy Stretch Fabric Black,1X
Offered by Woman Within
Price: $23.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great, April 21, 2015
These fit pretty large, but they're a great length. I normally wear a 2x, but on the advice of other reviews I ordered a size down and they fit great. the only downside of these are that they are mostly cotton, so they're not the best for exercises that make you sweat a lot.

MyGift® 17 inch Black Flowers Floral Print Laptop Computer Messenger Bag
MyGift® 17 inch Black Flowers Floral Print Laptop Computer Messenger Bag
Offered by MyGift
Price: $22.50
3 used & new from $20.25

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, roomy bag, August 16, 2012
I got this bag because I wanted to replace my old one with something a little bigger that would hold all of my laptop gear. This one fits the bill. Its cute and seems pretty sturdy, although i wouldnt put a ton of heavy stuff in it. It fits my 17 inch laptop, a wireless keyboard, a wireless mouse, a small laptop cooler and my portable hard drive easily. I could probly even add a book or two and they would fit too. I've seen bags like this at a lot more than $25. Overall I'm really pleased with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ditto, January 16, 2012
I'm a low carb dieter, and these noodles are great. One serving has 0 net carbs. I agree they are not a good replacement for spaghetti noodles. For those i still stick to the shiritaki noodles, they are the best for stir fry and salads though. They don't have any flavor, but they have a really nice crisp texture.

House of Leaves
House of Leaves
by Mark Z. Danielewski
Price: $11.86
273 used & new from $7.21

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite book of all time, October 31, 2011
This review is from: House of Leaves (Paperback)
Its wonderfully creative, and deliciously eerie. Its a difficult book to get through, but if you can do it, it is 100% worth it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars the cover broke, July 20, 2011
The chords work really well, and its great because now I always have a charger. The case however, looked really cheap and broke the first time I dropped my phone. It was really dissapointing.

Classic controller for Nintendo Wii
Classic controller for Nintendo Wii
Offered by ORIENT HORIZON
Price: $8.10
66 used & new from $2.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nifty little controller, January 22, 2011
I really like this controller, it works well and is really easy to use. I was really happy to recieve it, because i could finally download Super mario 64 on my wii and play it!

Now and Later Assorted Candies 3 lb. 9 oz.
Now and Later Assorted Candies 3 lb. 9 oz.
Offered by TheOnlineCandyShop
Price: $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Now and later, January 22, 2011
I love these candies, but they're getting so hard to find now :( I was really ecstatic to find them on amazon, and i ordered them, eventhough i think they were a little on the pricey side. They arrived on time, and there really are a ton of now and laters in there! The only problem was that the cherry doesn't taste like it used to, it tastes kind of waxy. But all the other flavors were just as good as i remembered.

Solar Power Car Decorative Cute Rabbit - White with Yellow Flowers
Solar Power Car Decorative Cute Rabbit - White with Yellow Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY CUTE, January 10, 2011
I bought this as a gift for a friend, and i was very pleased with it. Its cuter than its picture and it worked perfectly. She can bring this dancing bunny with her everywhere :)

The Countess: A Novel
The Countess: A Novel
by Rebecca Johns
53 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, January 10, 2011
This review is from: The Countess: A Novel (Hardcover)
Not a gripping page turner, but not bad either. It presented an interesting view on Bathory and was fairly entertaining at times, but overall i felt like it didn't really pull me in. It was an okay historical fiction, and i agree with some of the other reviewers that felt it was misrepresented as a horror novel. I was really excited to read this, but in the end was dissapointed.