Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for KBieb > Reviews

Browse

KBieb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 90

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KBieb RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
J5 Tactical V1-Pro Flashlight - The Original 300 Lumen Ultra Bright, LED 3 Mode Flashlight
Offered by J5 Tactical Flashlights
Price: $29.95
16 used & new from $11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little flashlight!, June 22, 2016
It's amazing how much light this thing puts out! Man, I wish I had this years ago, it puts the old mini MagLights to shame. It has a great focus mechanism (it's pretty cool that you can see the shape of the LED when fully focused). It's also built really well, I fully expect this light to last the rest of my life. Great deal for ~$12!

Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street - Season 1
Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street - Season 1
DVD
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun family show, April 20, 2016
It's hard to find something to watch on TV that is entertaining to my wife and I that is also appropriate for our grandchildren. GGLONS meets that requirement. It really peels back the years for me and reminds me of long, lazy Saturdays and the "adventures" my friends and I would get in. Ah, to be a kid again. Youth, wasted on the young. :)

Cell Phone Tripod Adapter - Bluetooth Remote Control - Travel Bag - iPhone Tripod Mount SE 6S 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4s 4, Galaxy S7 S6 S5 S4 S3 S2 more Cell Phone Tripod Mount Clip Holder - DaVoice (Black)
Offered by Davoice
Price: $11.95
3 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefect for Galaxy 5, November 28, 2015
This works perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy 5. Very easy to sync up and use. Works with any standard tripod. Remote control makes taking family pictures a piece of cake. Simple, cheap and effective!

The Short Drop (The Gibson Vaughn Series)
The Short Drop (The Gibson Vaughn Series)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, November 17, 2015
I enjoyed reading this book, it kept me up late to finish it which is my favorite book metric. Some of the "unknowns" were predictable but some were a surprise. I would definitely read more from this author.

Amazon.com Store Card
Amazon.com Store Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Amazon purchases, August 23, 2015
Getting 5% off of every purchase is great! The online monthly statement is laid out very well, much better than the other Amazon card.

Ipow Fully Adjustable Jumpers's Knee Patellar Tendon Support Strap Band.- Knee Support Brace Pads Fit Running,basketball Outdoor Sport,set of 2 (BLACK)
Offered by Good Assistant
Price: $12.58
2 used & new from $10.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, July 29, 2015
I wear neoprene knee supports when I ride my bike. I bought these looking for something cooler to wear in the summer. Unfortunately, they did not work for me, my knees began to hurt while riding and actually felt better after I removed the straps. I tried wearing them tight, loose, high and low but I just never felt any relief, so back to the pads for me. They are exactly as described though and seem to be of decent quality, they're just not for me.

Update: after posting my review I got an email from the seller. I think that if I hadn't already tried a lot of different ways of wearing these he would have suggested some options. He offered me a complete refund if I wanted. I don't think I will since they are pretty inexpensive and it isn't the seller's fault they don't work for my knees. I am adding 1 star for excellent customer support. If you think that these might work for you, give them a try, if you can get a refund, there is nothing to lose.

MEE audio Runaway 4.0 Bluetooth Stereo Wireless + Wired Headphones with Microphone (Black)
Price: $34.99
52 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones!, July 28, 2015
My quest for the perfect work headphones is over! I wore them most of the day yesterday with very little discomfort. This is rare for me with on-ear phones since I wear glasses. Normally, I have to adjust the frames so they ride above the ear pieces. Not necessary with these headphones as the ear cups don't push on the top of my ears. The ear cup material is very soft and cool and doesn't exert much pressure on my ears at all. The top of the band is padded and doesn't hurt the top of my head after extended use. So, comfortable for all day use? Check.

Many of the reviews say these sound good "for Bluetooth headphones". I don't have all that discerning of hearing apparently because to me they sound good "for headphones". Granted, I might think my wiMy quest for the perfect work headphones is over! I wore them all day yesterday with very little discomfort. This is rare for me work on ear phones since I wear glasses. Normally, I have to adjust the frames so they ride above the ear pieces. Not necessary with these headphones. The ear cup material is very soft and cool and doesn't exert much pressure on my ears at all. The top of the band is padded and doesn't hurt the top of my head after extended use. So, comfortable for all day use? Check.

Many of the reviews say these sound good "for Bluetooth headphones". I don't have all that discerning of hearing apparently because to me they sound good "for headphones". Granted, I might think my weird Sennhausers that I use at home sound better if I did an A/B test but since I didn't, I have no complaints. These sound very good to me with complete silence between tracks. I usually have to play with the equalizer settings to get headphones to sound just like I like them but I didn't have to with these. So, sounds good? Check.

I work in a cube farm, so I wear headphones so I don't have to listen to my neighbors all day. These headphones do a good job of minimizing outside noise without completely isolating me. I can still hear someone if they come up behind me and say my name loudly. I can't hear what they are saying but I can tell they are there. So, isolating? For my purposes, check. For sitting next to a jet engine, no.

The wireless feature is very convenient. Granted, I am only using them in my cube so a wire isn't that big of a deal but it is still nice not having one. The range is very good, they still work on the other side of my office which is about 40 yards away from my tablet. They also work in the room next door which is separated from my tablet by an interior wall. I'd say that was pretty excellent. The controls on the side are very easy to use by touch so they work well. So, convenience? Check.

Some reviewers have said these sound good for "wireless headphones" Personally, I think they sound good for "headphones" Granted my wired Sennhausers that I use at home would probably sound better if I did an A/B test but since I didn't, I have no complaints. These sound very good to me with complete silence between tracks. I usually have to play with the equalizer settings to get headphones to sound just like I like them but I didn't have to with these. So, sounds good? Check.

I work in a cube farm and I wear headphones so I don't have to listen to my neighbors all day. These headphones do a good job of minimizing outside noise without completely isolating me. I can still hear someone if they come up behind me and say my name loudly. I can't hear what they are saying but I can tell they are there. So, isolating? For my purposes, check. For sitting next to a jet engine, no.

The wireless feature is very convenient. Granted, I am only using them in my cube, so a wire isn't that big of a deal but it is still nice not having one. The range is very good, they still work on the other side of my office which is about 40 yards away from my tablet. They also work in the room next door which is separated from my tablet by an interior wall. I'd say that was pretty excellent. The controls on the side are very easy to use by touch so they work well. So, convenience? Check.

I don't plan on using these to take phone calls but I did test them. I heard the caller perfectly and she said I sounded good on the other end. They continued to work as I walked around the office. So, phone calls? Check.

I used them for about 4 or 5 hours yesterday and for 2 hours so far this morning. When I just paired with my phone, battery life was reported as "high". I don't know exactly how long they will last before charging but battery life seems very good so far. So, battery life? Check.

The were easy to pair. They look decent enough. They do fall off my ears if I shake my head vigorously so they might not be the best for working out or running. There is a very bright flashing light on the side. I can't see it when wearing the phones but I think it would be annoying to someone sitting next to me. I covered it up with a small piece of electrical tape. So, miscellaneous other stuff? Check.

In summary, I am very happy with these headphones and feel no need to try any others. Well done! Nice headphones at a very good price!

Sony MDR-ZX310-BLACK Wired Headphones with Lightweight Adjustable Headband and Swivel Earcups
Offered by Classy Outfit
Price: $16.96
30 used & new from $9.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good but a little uncomfortable, May 26, 2015
I'm no audiophile so I can't provide any technical specifics or fancy lingo but I do listen to a lot of music and I like the way these sound. They look really nice and I love the short heavy tangle-free cord.

They are a little uncomfortable though after an hour or two of wearing them. They mash my ears pretty good and since there is no padding on the top, I find myself constantly shifting them to new positions. The ear cups are relatively small, so I can put the temples of my eyeglasses on top of the cups instead of inside which makes them a little more comfortable. I don't want to make them sound like medieval torture devices because they really aren't that bad and it won't stop me from using them but I have worn some more comfortable headphones before. I've also used some less comfortable though too.

These are now my regular work headphones. They are inexpensive and sound pretty decent and I recommend them based on those two factors.

Extinction Horizon (The Extinction Cycle Book 1)
Extinction Horizon (The Extinction Cycle Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not your typical zombie book., May 13, 2015
I'm just about sick to death of zombies. Games, books, movies... just saturated with zombies. There are so many, it is hard to find the good ones amongst all the bad. This one is pretty good. Even though the bad guys aren't technically zombies, this book fits right into the survival horror genre. Like most books of this type, this one is full of action. I cared what happened to the main characters, which is refreshing. The monsters were always a threat which was good too, in many zombie stories, the zombies just become minor obstacles to be dispatched as the survivors fight each other. The book is also very well written, I don't recall any grammar errors. I liked it enough to buy the second one and I am looking forward to reading it.

Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones
Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones
Price: $12.99
164 used & new from $10.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good, comfort lacks, April 20, 2015
I wear glasses so I was hoping these would be more comfortable than my on ear phones for extended wear. They do feel comfortable when first put on but after a while they get a little painful. They sound pretty decent but have some sound leakage both in and out because they don't clamp tight. This is actually good for me because I can hear my co-workers when they call my name. These are good for the price and I will continue to use them on occasion but the search for the perfect headphones continues.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9