Profile for Maricelle Castellano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maricelle Castellano RSS Feed (Orange County)

Jumanji [HD]
Jumanji [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old loved it. Great family movie filled with adventure, February 20, 2015
A little scary for my 6 year old. My 9 year old loved it. Great family movie filled with adventure. It was also great to see the late Robin Williams again.

Pinzon Hotel Stitch 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Pillow Sham
Pinzon Hotel Stitch 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Pillow Sham
Price: $3.52 - $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 25, 2009
I was worried about ordering this without first seeing it in person. But when I received it, I was quite pleased. It has a silky smooth, elegant look and is of high quality. I saw similar shams at a high end store. I had someone embroider mine and my husbands initials on two of them and they turned out gorgeous! The price for the quality of the sham is unbelievable.

SinuCleanse Nasal Wash System, Plastic Neti Pot With Salt Packets
SinuCleanse Nasal Wash System, Plastic Neti Pot With Salt Packets
Price: $8.99
17 used & new from $7.61

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference!, May 3, 2008
This Neti pot is unbreakable so you don't have to worry about it breaking. It seems like it will last a long time.
I have allergies to pollen and dust to name a few and it drives me crazy. When I use the pot and saline, I can breathe much better! It's such a big difference. I should have been using this at least a decade ago.It feels good to know that I have irrigated my sinuses of irritatants too.

Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems: New, Revised, and Expanded Edition
Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems: New, Revised, and Expanded Edition
by Richard Ferber
Price: $11.19
303 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for us!, November 7, 2007
When our daughter was 10 months old, my husband and I used Dr. Ferber's book to help us teach our daughter to sleep in her own crib. It was hard to hear our daughter cry but we trusted Dr. Ferber's advice and expertise. And it has worked for us. Another great thing about the book is that you can use the book as a reference for every stage in life, from infancy to the golden years!

Juggling Mom
Juggling Mom
12 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming songs about parenthood and our children, November 7, 2007
This review is from: Juggling Mom (Audio CD)
When I first heard this CD, it was my daughter's first day of Mommy & Me Preschool. Her teacher was playing the song "Fingerprints" from this CD. I saw one mommy bawling and the other mommies teary eyed. I sat down and listened to the child singing this song and I started to cry!!! The child was singing to "remember me while I'm small". I bought the CD for myself and enjoy all the songs about the beauty, fun and challenges of children and parenthood.

Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet
Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet
Price: $9.89
14 used & new from $8.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment for my 2 yr old, November 7, 2007
My daughter had been entertained by getting into my wallet and taking all the credit cards and coins out. It became a mess and the coins were dirty. So I thought to get her this wallet. Supposed to include 40 plastic coins, but only received 22 coins. Notified amazon.com and I was sent a replacement immediately. Counted the coins again and only received 26 instead of 40. Decided to just keep it. Notified the manufacturer. My daughter enjoys pulling out the play credit cards, putting them back in the wallet; pulling out the coins and playing with them and putting them back in the wallet. I have set the play dollars aside for now. The plastic coins are washable. As she gets older, I will use this to teach her about the specific coins, counting, pretend play, etc. With this age group, recommend playing with the coins under close supervision only.