Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for C. Ross > Reviews

Browse

C. Ross' Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Ross "Olufsenaudio" RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)

Top Rated Bellemain Premium Quality Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer with Silicone Handles
Offered by Perella's
Price: $23.95
10 used & new from $17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely in drawer, great product, April 11, 2015
I was looking for the viking press and stumbled on this one. It can only do one half a lemon at a time but it fits in the drawer easily so it's better for me.

Hario VD-02T V60 02 Coffee Dripper, Clear
Hario VD-02T V60 02 Coffee Dripper, Clear
Price: $6.77
140 used & new from $5.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Intro to the coffee world, September 29, 2013
If your looking at this you are probably about to start headed down the rabbit hole of seeking the perfect cup of coffee. This product was a nice entry level to trying pour over but if I could go back I would skip straight to the ceramic one. I have purchased two of them. After about 60 days of use the plastic will crack and eventually the cone will separate from the base. So it's a cheap foot in the door to step your coffee game up but eventually you will move on and past this one. Your future will involve researching single estate coffees and weighing the difference between induction ranges for better temperature control. Save your future self money and buy the good stuff.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2013 6:39 AM PST

G & F 57100L CUTShield Classic Cut Resistant level 5 Kitchen Gloves,Food Grade, Size Large.(Fits most men's hand)
Price: $9.88
11 used & new from $9.78

4.0 out of 5 stars A wee tight but they save your digits, December 11, 2012
Whatever size you are considering I would bump it by one. Gloves are great, I slipped last week and what should have been an ambulance ride with my severed finger in a cup of ice was a shrug and a back to work. Just get a size larger and you will be happy.

Motorcycle Padded Glasses Clear Night Riding Anti Fog
Motorcycle Padded Glasses Clear Night Riding Anti Fog
Offered by MotoGroup
Price: $12.55

5.0 out of 5 stars No Fog and I get compliments, November 9, 2012
These glasses are as advertised, they don't fog and they are comfortable glasses to wear at night. I even got a compliment from a guy in a local MC, if he approves then they are good enough for me!

World of Vacancy
World of Vacancy
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stark Reality, November 9, 2012
This review is from: World of Vacancy (Kindle Edition)
I was excited to read Charles Schimdts first novel, I read a few short stories of his years back and I knew that I would enjoy anything that he chose to put pen to paper about. The book alternates between the two main characters perspectives and takes place in the city of Phoenix. You can feel the city and the world these characters live in, the world Charles created is real. Throughout the whole book I had a crisp idea of the sights, sounds and smells that the characters were interacting with.

The story is a page turner, I read the book on my phone and tablet in about 48 hours. The characters and world would be enough to keep you involved but throughout the whole book there is hint of something supernatural occurring and it's very engaging. I'm anxiously awaiting for more from the burgeoning young author.

Feit Electric ESL40TN/D 40-Watt Compact Fluorescent High-Wattage Bulb, Daylight
Feit Electric ESL40TN/D 40-Watt Compact Fluorescent High-Wattage Bulb, Daylight
Price: $8.69
14 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like daylight up in my crib!, January 15, 2010
This light is intensely bright. I got onto the Fluoroscent bulbs when I switched over and I saw how much it reduced my electric bill. I also liked the fact that I could spoil myself with the high powered light bulb without the high powered bulb prices. I put a few 100 watt bulbs in the house but I didn't even know they went to 200 until I saw this one. To be honest it's almost to much. It really and truly makes it feel like it's the middle of the day when I turn this thing on at night. I am excited to read with it. It's a very pure slightly blueish light. The bulb is much larger than a normal bulb so be aware.

The only light I could compare it to is the elven light in Lord of the Rings. You know the one Frodo holds up to fend off the spider? It's exactly like that. Seriously. It's elven bright.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2014 5:14 PM PST