Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Oceanic Ultra dry 100% Dry Snorkel
Oceanic Ultra dry 100% Dry Snorkel

3.0 out of 5 stars Dry v. Ultra Dry, August 5, 2011
This review is from: Oceanic Ultra dry 100% Dry Snorkel
I used this snorkel on a recent trip to the Caribbean. I have previously used dry snorkels and did not notice much difference with the ultra dry. Despite the manufacturer's claim, I did get a small amount of water in my snorkel, but not enough to slow me down. I purchased this snorkel in pink - it comes with a very small mouth piece. My teeth and jaw hurt after an hour or so of snorkeling from clenching on the mouth piece and trying to hold it in my mouth. This was a quick, last minute purchase that served its purpose.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2011 11:52 AM PST

Reebok Women's Runtone Action Running Shoe
Reebok Women's Runtone Action Running Shoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Good running shoe, October 11, 2010
I can feel these shoes working and toning my muscles whether I wear them walking or running. I love these shoes, and wouldn't trade them, but here are some helpful notes: Out of the box, I noticed that the tongue of the shoe is a little large/oversized, and therefore I am unable to lace my shoes as tight as I normally would. If you plan to be on your feet all day, I would not suggest putting these on. My feet were very sore after having them on consistently for a few hours, and I started to get calluses on the bottoms of my feet. Also, I have noticed the back of my left shoe seems short. When I wear ankle socks with these shoes, the socks slip down to the bottom of my feet after walking 1/10 of a mile. The mesh on the top and sides of the shoe are nice for the summer heat, but if you wear these shoes in the cold weather or rain, you will have some cold feet. I tried these on in a store before buying, and I am glad that I did - I purchased 1/2 size lower than I normally wear. Shop around for a good deal before you drop $100 on a pair of shoes - I got mine new for $75 online ($84 with shipping).

AmazonBasics Bag for Camcorders and Large P&S Cameras (includes strap)
AmazonBasics Bag for Camcorders and Large P&S Cameras (includes strap)

4.0 out of 5 stars AmazonBasics Camcorder Bag, August 18, 2010
I purchased this camera bag for my GE X5 pro series digital camera. It is about half the size I expected from the pictures, but hold the camera securely in place. I would not suggest this camera for a DSLR camera that you wish to carry additional lenses with. There is not room. I do wish it was a little larger so that I could put my other (smaller) Canon digital camera in the bag with my X5. I am also unable to fit my user manual in this bag, so I hope I never need it when I am away from home! This bag has two side pockets which fit cords nicely. It also has a front pocket that has a velcro flap and zipper to store batteries, memory cards, etc. In short, I wish it were a little larger so I could fit my manual and other camera comfortably, but overall, I am satisfied.