Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Miket641 > Reviews

Browse

Miket641's Profile

Customer Reviews: 115

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miket641 "Michael Robbins" RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Time Roaming 10" Modern Decor Silent Metal Wall Clock, Peep Cat
Time Roaming 10" Modern Decor Silent Metal Wall Clock, Peep Cat
Offered by Time roaming
Price: $28.50
2 used & new from $28.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cat Clock, July 24, 2016
This is a cute little clock. I have a wall that I collect cat clocks on so this was a nice addition.

Cooling Towel For Instant,Sports Towel,Swimming Towel,Chill Towel,Yoga Towel,Microfiber Material,Be Young Cooling Ice Towel for Workout / Tennis / Golf / Biking
Offered by 24Hrs Mart
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Mailman here in Colorado and it gets not ..., July 24, 2016
I'm a Mailman here in Colorado and it gets not as hot as some places but it gets in the 90's a lot in the summer and sitting in those postal trucks adds another 5 or so degrees. So I use this and a skull cap that does the same as the cooling towel. It's such a relief. It really helps you get through that hot day.

Jimmy Stewart: The Truth Behind the Legend
Jimmy Stewart: The Truth Behind the Legend
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bio, July 24, 2016
If your a fan of Mr Stewart's you really should read this book. This is well written and interesting, it was nice learning about his time in the Air Force.

Midnight Special
Midnight Special
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let this one get away., July 15, 2016
This review is from: Midnight Special (Amazon Video)
This is a great hidden little movie. I never saw a preview for this movie and it's not a big blockbuster with big stars. But I like Mr. Shannon and I think he's a good solid actor. He does not disappoint in this movie either and the rest of the cast is great also. It might be a little much for the younger kids so I wouldn't recommend it for a family night movie unless the kids are a little older. But I do recommend it. My wife and I really enjoyed it.

Zootopia (Theatrical)
Zootopia (Theatrical)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Movie, July 15, 2016
My wife and I watched this and thought it was just a great movie. Every time I pick a cartoon movie my wife makes that face and she ends up enjoying it as much as I do. My friend at work was talking about how much he enjoyed this movie. So for a family night not only will the kids enjoy this movie but the adults will get quite a few laughs too.

Banshee: Season 3
Banshee: Season 3
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series!!, June 28, 2016
This review is from: Banshee: Season 3 (Amazon Video)
I got hooked on this series a while ago. Now this definitely not a family show there is a lot of nudity, sex, and violence. Now me being 60 I'm beyond that teenage stage where more sex the better so I personally can get by without the sex but to each his own. I really like the characters and the action. All the characters are quirky and the shows takes the time ( if you keep up with the series) to let you get to know them and the action is just great ( if your into the hardcore action which gets a little bloody now and then). If your in your ManCave and your looking for something interesting to watch start with Season1 esp1 and get ready to enjoy a good show.

Apple iPad Pro (128GB, Wi-Fi, Space Gray) - 12.9" Display
Apple iPad Pro (128GB, Wi-Fi, Space Gray) - 12.9" Display
73 used & new from $704.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size I-Pad, June 21, 2016
I have an I-pad mini and it is great for reading my books and taking with me when I had to go somewhere and that's what I use it for, don't leave the house without it. But I wanted something I could sit in my easy chair relax and enjoy playing games, Facebook, and edit my photos. This filled the bill. It's a perfect size ( who knew) . If your looking for something like I mentioned above give this a try.

Remember
Remember
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Movie for the Middle Aged ( Not many Around), June 21, 2016
This review is from: Remember (Amazon Video)
My wife and I like Christopher Plummer, always have, so we really enjoyed this movie. I don't want to give anything away so I will just say the acting was great and the story line we could believe. So espically if your our age (late 50's) you will enjoy this movie.

The Mad Emperor (The Doomsayer Journeys Book 3)
The Mad Emperor (The Doomsayer Journeys Book 3)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Doomsayers Journeys, June 16, 2016
I write this for the series and you must start with the first book. This is really an amazing series and Sadly I don't write that a lot because as many books as there are out there not many are books you can't wait to get home to and sit down and get lost in their story. This is one of those series. Great story telling by the Author, Great Heroes,Funny, Action it's all here. I'm positive you will enjoy this series if you like these thing in a book. Get the series sit down in your easy chair and just enjoy these books.

Welcome to Happiness
Welcome to Happiness
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange but Overall a Good Movie, June 12, 2016
The wife and I enjoyed the movie. It is a little bit weird at times but overall a pretty good movie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12