Profile for Chris N. Jacek > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris N. Jacek "Professor" RSS Feed (Kirkland, WA)

JAWBONE Up Move Activity Tracker, Onyx with Black Clip
JAWBONE Up Move Activity Tracker, Onyx with Black Clip
Price: Click here to see our price
28 used & new from $30.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Sleep mode will shut off itself off, whether you want it to or not., December 4, 2014
I very much like the general functionality of the product, but there is one completely unacceptable liability to it. The sleep function will automatically turn itself off in the middle of the night if you move too much. For example, if you get up to use the bathroom, or let the dog out, or tend to your child, it might automatically put you back into "awake" mode. When this happens, you lose all your sleep data from the rest of your night. To be the best of my knowledge, you CANNOT turn this function off. I understand the value of this automatic step: so people won't accidentally stay in sleep mode all day. But if you DON'T want this functionality, it is ridiculous that you cannot de-activate it. I have pets, toddlers, and a small bladder. Tracking my sleep WOULD be a valuable feature, if I could be allowed to use it all night. This needs to be fixed before I would raise my rating.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2015 8:53 AM PST

Oscar Nominated Short Films 2014: Live Action [HD]
Oscar Nominated Short Films 2014: Live Action [HD]
DVD
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Paid for it, but can't watch it., February 25, 2014
I paid to watch this movie, but when I go to play, it only shows the trailer. What's most frustrating, is that it also tells me to BUY it to see the commercial free full movie. I DID BUY IT!!!! Also, the trailer advertises animated and documentary shorts being available on February 25. This is also a lie. It is Feb 25, and Live Action is all that's available. And then, you pay for it but GET NOTHING! For what it is worth, I am try to watch on a Mac computer.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2014 4:15 PM PST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works just as advertised, October 3, 2007
Very functional with Senseo. Makes coffee as expected. Delicious. My only wish is that it came in multiple colors, to help identify different coffees that I might chose to use.

The Simpsons - The Complete Fifth Season collector's ed [DVD] [1993]
The Simpsons - The Complete Fifth Season collector's ed [DVD] [1993]
DVD ~ Dan Castellaneta
Offered by westcoastmedia
Price: $22.00
26 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the season I've been wating YEARS for., October 27, 2004
Finally! A great holiday gift for myself. This is the Simpsons at their peak. Seasons 4, 5, and 6 were the prime of this series. There have been great shows since, but this period was consistantly the smartest, funniest, fastest paced era of the Simpsons, and I consider season 5 to be the master piece. In my opinion, 5 of the top 10 episodes of all time, are in this set. The Beatles parady set to early 80's Barbershop quartet. Deep Space Homer's Classic 2001 Homage with the potato chips. Homer improvising dinner for the kids while Marge is out gambling. The Animated Open to "The Tompson" in Cape Fear. And perhaps the greatest episode of all time, The Citizen Cane Parody with "Bobo."