Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for D. Lowin > Reviews

Browse

D. Lowin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Lowin "Music Fan" RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mediabridge ULTRA Series Digital Audio Coaxial Cable (2 Feet) - Dual Shielded with RCA to RCA Gold-Plated Connectors - Black - (Part# CJ02-6BR-G2 )
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $7.99

Jaras® Kids Over the Ear Wired Headphones Volume Limited for Kids - Blue
Jaras® Kids Over the Ear Wired Headphones Volume Limited for Kids - Blue
Offered by Easy Buys Direct
Price: $29.95
4 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit worried if my kids would be ..., February 16, 2016
I was a bit worried if my kids would be able to hear with these on a plane after what I've read. But they used them for hours on a plane trip across the country without any complaints. My kids are 7 and 5 and they fit perfectly.

Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) (Packaging May Vary) [Blu-ray]
Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) (Packaging May Vary) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Mark Hamill
Offered by BuddhaFlipsJungle
Price: $82.00
104 used & new from $37.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I love star wars, January 10, 2016
I love star wars. I bought these to show my kids. episode iv, v, and I are fine. But Return of the Jedi and at least one of the bonus disks won't play on blue ray player. the blue ray player is pretty new and i also tried to update the software on the blue ray player and was told i ahve the most up to date software. Very disappoiting. And amazon tells me that i've had it too long and they it's not eligible for return. Boo!

Rachael Ray Tools 5-Piece Soft-Grip Tool Set, Red
Rachael Ray Tools 5-Piece Soft-Grip Tool Set, Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but should be more normal-sized, March 24, 2015
These are reall big and barely fit into my drawers. Good quality, but should be more normal-sized.

The Sneetches and Other Stories
The Sneetches and Other Stories
by Dr. Seuss
Price: $9.30
208 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Dr. Seuss book of all time, March 24, 2015
My favorite Dr. Seuss book of all time. If you buy only one Dr. Suess book (and you shouldn't - you should buy many of them because they're awesome) then it should be this one.

Flexible Flyer Snowball Maker, colors may vary
Flexible Flyer Snowball Maker, colors may vary
Price: $6.70
29 used & new from $2.08

4.0 out of 5 stars so they can't form good snowballs by themselves yet, March 24, 2015
Someone in the park had this and my kids went nuts for it. I have to admit that it's a little silly, but it kept my kids occupied in the snow for a couple of hours. They are only 4 and 6, so they can't form good snowballs by themselves yet, so for now, it's fun. when they get older they won't need this...

The Amazing Spider-Man Web Grip Football
The Amazing Spider-Man Web Grip Football

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 24, 2015
great nerf football, and the webbing makes it easy to grip as well. With great football comes great responsibility.

Reef Men's Fanning Sandal, Brown Lux, 8 M US
Reef Men's Fanning Sandal, Brown Lux, 8 M US
Offered by Greater Shoes
Price: $45.55
3 used & new from $45.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable flip flops i have ever owned, March 24, 2015
This review is from: Reef Men's Fanning Sandal (Shoes)
Most comfortable flip flops i have ever owned. Great arch support. I wear them all summer long. I am on my second pair of these. And the bottle opener on the bottom comes in handy every now and then.

Sinceda Modern Non Ticking Silent Quartz Analog Digital Square Wall Clock
Sinceda Modern Non Ticking Silent Quartz Analog Digital Square Wall Clock
Offered by Time Gallery
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but the clicking noise is very loud, March 24, 2015
Looks nice, but the clicking noise is very loud. I keep it in the bathroom, so it doesn't bother me that much, but if it were in my bedroom, office or living room, it would drive me cray.

GROSCHE Madrid French Press Coffee Maker, Tea Press & Coffee Press 8 cup 34 oz 1L with German Glass
Offered by Rizpresso
Price: $60.00
2 used & new from $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 24, 2015
Love it. Beautiful and well constructed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3