Profile for jdh4321 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jdh4321 RSS Feed

Delli Aldo Mens Dress Ankle Boots Shoes Brown Celtic Styled in Italy (9.5)
Delli Aldo Mens Dress Ankle Boots Shoes Brown Celtic Styled in Italy (9.5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sized incorrectly.... Heals leave scuff marks everywhere!! (Kinda embarrassing....), April 2, 2014
Well the shoes seem to be pretty well made and the design is certainly very cool. However the heals aren't scuff free so the first night i wore them a child could have tracked my every movement. I left marks everywhere!! This is from using poor materials in the sole of the shoe and i know is going to lead to quick wear & tear on the boots.

I ordered a 9.5 when I usually wear a 10 because the boot has a kind of pointy toe area. The BOOTS ARE HUGE... I should have ordered a 9 and had to buy insoles to fix the issue.

Overall appearance is awesome and even though I don't care for the heels because of the scuff marking the boots do make an impact when wearing them.

I give them 3 stars because the fit is really horrible and the sole of the boots leave horrible scuff marks....

No Title Available

2,211 of 2,264 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The first thing you need to understand is: THIS IS NOT AN IPAD!!!, August 17, 2011
.... It's also NOT a Galaxy Tab or any of the numorous other high dollar high end tabs out there.

That being said, lets talk about what it is. A VERY inexpensive, very cool android table and book reader.

I have the white version, it came boxed nicely with everything I needed to get started. It doesnt have access to google's android market but it comes with a market if its own and I found there were PLENTY of places to get free apps all over the internet.

I found the screen to be fairly responsive, however not as fast as MY Ipad. Thats right folks I have an iPad. I wanted something i could throw in the car or read on the boat or drop accidently without worrying about losing it somehow some way. My ipad cost $700 bones new and I found I really didnt like to take it with me anywhere that it might get damaged.

This unit is not as fast as other extreamly more expensive units out in the world but it really, most definatley, does the job. Convert your vidoes to MP4 and watch movies or wait a bit, VLC is coming with an app that will let you play ANY movie file.

Music player is great, speakers are ok but headphones are better. You can reach out on your home network and access files with this unit (something you CANT do with a MAC) you can also expand its memory both internal and exlernal rather simply.

Screen is bright, controls are responsive and the Open Android software that came on it seems pretty stable.

THINK about what you want out of your tablet.

I wanted something a little more compact that I could just throw in the car with me and go. Inexpensive and usefull. This filled the bill and is a steal at this price.

I was surprised to find it on Amazon and certainly at such a reasonable price.

If you want superfast processing and the APP store (Both android or Apple) then your going to have to buy something more expensive.

I found this Tab reliable easy to use and still able to get every APP on it I wanted without having to ROOT it or Hack it.

It's a great first Tab or for the person who doesn't need all the bells and whisltes of an Ipad.

I hope this helps!!
Comment Comments (106) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2012 11:00 AM PST