Profile for K. T. Williams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. T. Williams RSS Feed (Austell, GA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, love the product!, May 9, 2010
Fast shipping, love the product. Seller made sure the product had adequate wrapping to prevent breakage.

Everything To Me
Everything To Me
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Monica is back with vengence! Love it!, April 1, 2010
This review is from: Everything To Me (MP3 Music)
This CD is awesome! It's one of those CD's that you can put in and just ride. No need to FF. I'm so proud of her for this CD. I thoroughly enjoy it. Monica did an excellent job on this one. I'm sure that choosing the single was very difficult. They can all be singles.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is inconsistent, April 1, 2010
I ordered two different styles of the Squeem but the sizing is inconsistent. You may wear one size in one product and a total different size in the other even though it is fitting the same body part. Strange. Also, the edges of the product rubs against my skin and leaves bruises. I look like I got in a fight with a Tiger and lost.

Effective Small Business Management (9th Edition)
Effective Small Business Management (9th Edition)
by Norman M. Scarborough
101 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know BEFORE you start your business, February 2, 2010
This book is an awesome read. It will cover most of the mistakes that small business owners tend to make. I have never been so impressed by a text book. This text is an easy read and you will walk away enlightened and heavily equipped to start your own business. Depending on your level of education and experience, you may be able to skip a few topics, but this book will come in handy for any business owner at any level. This book has blessed me beyond words.

Managing Organizational Change:  A Multiple Perspectives Approach
Managing Organizational Change: A Multiple Perspectives Approach
by Ian Palmer
Price: $148.66
92 used & new from $69.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Waste of Time!, February 2, 2010
Listen, if you have nothing else to do other than read this book, consider donating your time to charity and you will get more for your money as opposed to reading this book. It's a bunch a jargon, useless tables, theories, and models that will get you thrown out on your can if you brought this mess up into an organization. Of all the textbooks I've ever purchased, I'd put this one at the top of the garbage pile as the poster child for people who stay in school too long and never get any real world experience. I would suggest that the authors get a job, start a business, and then write a book. I'm in a class of 21 people and we all feel the same way. I won't be trading this book back in. No no. That would be littering. I'm upset that I have to give it a 1.

Belkin Mini Optical Glow Mouse  (Grey)
Belkin Mini Optical Glow Mouse (Grey)
Offered by Direct Distributor

1.0 out of 5 stars Stop working after only 30 days! 4th mouse still not a charm!, December 23, 2009
The mouse works great but it only lasted 30 days. I read another review that stated the same thing. :-( At first i thought it was an isolated incident but this is my 4th mouse. THIS PRODUCT IS COMPLETE GARBAGE!

Cotton Elastic Newsboy Cap-Black (Size 7)
Cotton Elastic Newsboy Cap-Black (Size 7)
Offered by e4Hats
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, November 24, 2009
I only purchased one at the time to make sure that I was pleased with it and now I will be purchasing this hat in every color!

The Blueprint 3 (Explicit) [Explicit]
The Blueprint 3 (Explicit) [Explicit]
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Jay-Z CD! Wow! I've been missing out!, November 24, 2009
I've never been a Jay-Z fan until recently. This Blueprint 3 is one of those CDs that you can put in and ride for days. I am now a Jay-Z fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Transformation!, November 24, 2009
I highly recommend this product. I'm not sure how it compares to the Body Magic since I've never had one, but this little piece of "rubber miracle" works wonders with my sweaters.

Earned Value Project Management, 3rd Edition
Earned Value Project Management, 3rd Edition
by Quentin W. Fleming
47 used & new from $2.03

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed at all!, November 24, 2009
I am not impressed at all by this book. It could have actually been a pamphlet instead.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3