Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for rainy day jayne > Reviews

Browse

rainy day jayne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rainy day jayne RSS Feed (MI USA)

Page: 1 | 2
InterDesign Med+ Bathroom Medicine Cabinet Organizer, Toothbrush and Toothpaste Holder - Clear
Price: $10.99
12 used & new from $8.46

2.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice unit, but it doesn't fit my electric toothbrushes, November 8, 2015
This is a nice unit, but it doesn't fit my electric toothbrushes. Where can one find a dental organizer that will hold modern electric toothbrushes? This was advertised as accommodating electric toothbrushes, but not ours. We have Philips Sonicare, which are 1.25" oval at the base. The square openings of this organizer are exactly 30 mm or 1.18". Not nearly big enough. Had the dimensions of the openings been called out in the description, it would have saved me from ordering this in the first place. Mine has been shipped back for a refund.

Utopia Towels Ringspun Cotton Floor Mat, White, 2-Pack
Utopia Towels Ringspun Cotton Floor Mat, White, 2-Pack
Offered by OMNI LINENS
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.98

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, November 8, 2015
The rectangular 'band' around the outer edges was mottled with pills (pic attached). The quality of the textile itself is thick and soft, but I just cannot accept that it looks like it has a disease. These are probably hotel-quality seconds, thus the great price. I'd rather pay more and have something that is perfect, which is what I'm going to have to do. Disappointed, but you get what you pay for. I have sent mine back.
Comment Comment | Permalink

New Balance Women's Heathered Short Sleeve Tee, Athletic Grey, Small
New Balance Women's Heathered Short Sleeve Tee, Athletic Grey, Small

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, November 8, 2015
Seemed OK, perhaps a little thin and flimsy in the material, which is more of a personal preference. My biggest complaint was the size. If you are a young person who is thin and wears Teen or Misses sizes, then the sizing is probably accurate. However, if you are a middle-aged adult with even a small amount of tummy fat, then I would recommend going one size up. I normally take a petite size small and so ordered a small. However, I found it to be much too tight across the shoulders, across the back, and under the arms. It also was a little too slim fitting through the abdomen and the thin material does no favors in hiding even the smallest tummy roll. The shirt is cut to hug and compliment an already nice shape.

Oxbow Critical Care Apple/Banana Pet Supplement, 141gm
Oxbow Critical Care Apple/Banana Pet Supplement, 141gm
Price: $11.58
12 used & new from $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 8, 2015
Essential to have on hand as part of your GI stasis emergency kit. My bunnies did not like the 'original' flavor, but they love the new apple banana flavor! It definitely encourages them to eat when they are sick and helps a speedy recovery.

Ray Ban Jr. Boys Ray-ban Kids Aviator Junior, Gold, 50 mm
Ray Ban Jr. Boys Ray-ban Kids Aviator Junior, Gold, 50 mm
Offered by Third Eden Luxe
Price: $59.00
18 used & new from $59.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions, November 8, 2015
Anyone confused by the dimensions listed? Here are the proper technical dimensions: Eye size 50 mm, Bridge 13.0 mm, Temple length 120.00 mm - as supplied to me by the seller. Nice glasses, but not for me despite some reviewers saying they fit an adult narrow head. My reading glasses have a temple length of 135 mm and I'm a petite adult, so I am confident that these would not fit me in the arm length.

Kyocera Hydro Life C6530N - Black Protex Slim Fit Hard Snap-On Rubberized Cover Case + Atom LED Keychain Flashlight + Screen Protector Guard + 1A (1100 mAh Output) Micro USB Car Charger
Offered by Bemz
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, February 11, 2015
The case is great. That's what I made the purchase for. The other things just happened to be part of the package. Haven't opened the charger yet, but the film screen protectors are horrible. Dozens of bubbles. Ended up throwing them out. If you're looking for a good screen protector. get the Illumishield brand - made in the USA. The case looks Darth Vadar-ish. Matte black. But soft to the touch. Fits the phone perfectly.

Willow Tree a tree, a prayer
Willow Tree a tree, a prayer
Price: $14.99
43 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple beauty, January 6, 2015
Gave to my 6 mos old goddaughter as a Christmas gift. An angel to watch over her for the rest of her life.

iLLumiShield - Alcatel Onetouch Fierce 2 Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality Invisible LCD Shield - [3-Pack]
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $3.95
2 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great and goes on smooth, January 6, 2015
Went on great, is very clear and doesn't hamper the use of the phone at all. The only problem I had was understanding the instructions and all the layers of plastic stuck together. It reminded me of a wad of gum. Instructions were confusing about what to put on which way - TMI. Would be better if the multiple layers of plastic were separated by wax paper to know what is what.

HR Wireless Rubberized Cover Case for Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 7040T - Retail Packaging - Sublime Flower
Offered by MyFavCell
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 6, 2015
Snapped on with a perfect and tight fit. Has a soft feel but did not break when I dropped my phone. Very pretty, have had several people ask me where I got it from.

Fox Run Brands Table Sweeper, Crumber
Fox Run Brands Table Sweeper, Crumber
Price: $6.91
9 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great little device, August 29, 2014
My mom loves this. She's had one that she kept for years and recently she had me order a whole bunch so that she could give them out to her friends. I kept one for myself and although I don't use it on a table cloth, it is still great for sweeping placemats and counter tops. It is small enough that it can be kept in a drawer or on a shelf.

Page: 1 | 2