Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for S. Cory > Reviews

Browse

S. Cory's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Cory RSS Feed (Ogden, UT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Roar
Roar
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Roar, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Roar (MP3 Music)
I was abused as a teenager by my boyfriend and because of that abuse I have had little selfesteem. This song makes me feel strong again. I love this song.

ZITRADES 4pcs/lot Convenient Carrying Alloy Water Bottle Holder Carabiner Hook Buckle by ZITRADES

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love These!, January 18, 2014
I hook this onto my purse and carry my water bottle, or my soda. It works great! You can also hook this onto your jeans and carry your drink. they hold your drink with no problem. Now if you change from one size to another I suggest you change your hook because the ring can get stretched out and your smaller size drink will fall out. If that happens all you have to do is squeeze it back with plyiers. I've had mine for 6 years and it's been great. I'm a Diabetic and I always have to have water with me so I Like the fact that I can hook it on my purse, my jeans & my briefcase. You could even hook it on your diaper bag if you need to. I came across in a small shop years ago and I'm so glad I Bought it.

Pokémon X
Pokémon X
199 used & new from $32.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pokemon Lover's Dream, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Pokémon X (Video Game)
I received this for Christmas and its now Jan. I have not been able to put it down. It's excellant. I really enjoy playing it. It's great for any Pokemon Trainer. If you love Pokemon your going to love this game.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money!!, January 18, 2014
There was a lot of stuff I normally wouldn't have bought. It was a nice variety but in truth there are a lot of things in the pack I won't drink or even want to drink. I'll probably end up taking them to work and give them away or just toss them out. I wish it had more common coffee and tea.

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Movie 2013 Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (16" x 24") Inches
Offered by Really, Yo Yogi?
Price: $12.00
5 used & new from $11.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wall Poster, January 18, 2014
Great Quality. It looks great. I love it. I wish there were other Fabric wall Scroll Posters for the Mortal Instruments.

Anker [2-Pack] Matte Highly-Transparent Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector for iPad Air / iPad Air 2 [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by Cybertron Merchandise
Price: $10.98
2 used & new from $10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars IPad 5 Screen Protector by Anker, January 18, 2014
The Anker Screen Protector has been exactly as advertised. Since I just received it I don't know if it fades yet. It was easy for my daughter to put it on and it makes the screen easy to see, no glare. As far as Dust goes I still get dust but its much easier to wipe it right off without a problem. As far as a recommendation for this product I would have to say yes I would. They delivered it promptly and it has been a very good product.

Tone Fitness 20-Pound Hourglass Shaped Dumbbell Set
Tone Fitness 20-Pound Hourglass Shaped Dumbbell Set
Offered by CloudMarket
Price: $20.53
56 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Dumbbell Set, September 12, 2013
I really Love this dumbbell set. The price was great too. The dumbbells have a good grip to them and have really helped me out with my Phisical Therapy. My only complaint about this set is the stand they come on it's really cheap plastic, it just snaps together. I will give them a plus for including screws in the box so it doesn't come apart. That's right Some assembly required for this purchase. Now Back to the good things it shipped right away, I received it earlier then I expected. Which was great, it was a Birthday gift from my Dad and it actually arrived on my Birthday. I was shocked and thrilled. If your short on space no worries this set takes up very little space. If your trying to tone up or in Physical Therapy or just want to exercise I recommend these Dumbbells I really do love them.
Thumbs up for the Dumbbells
Thumbs Down for the Stand

Fiskars 12 Inch LED SureCut Folding Rotary Paper Trimmer (154470-1002)
Fiskars 12 Inch LED SureCut Folding Rotary Paper Trimmer (154470-1002)
Price: $47.08
27 used & new from $38.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Rotery Cutter, September 12, 2013
I love this Paper trimmer. It cuts smooth and easy. The light helps me see what I'm doing. It is perferct for what I wanted it for. I do a little crafting and scrapbooking but, I really wanted it for cutting my coupons that I print out. It does a great job and the coupons come out perfect. What more can I say about this item except it's a great little Paper Trimmer I highly recommend it.

Chef Buddy Grill and Panini Press, Non Stick
Chef Buddy Grill and Panini Press, Non Stick
24 used & new from $19.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a gift, February 3, 2013
My son just moved out and lives in an apartment, this Panini and grill works wonderful for him. He loves it. I'm considering getting one for myself.

OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S  - Retail Packaging - Blue/Navy (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Blue/Navy (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox is great, February 3, 2013
The otterbox Defender is great to protect your IPhone. It's the Best out there. I recommend it for anyone who's rough on their phones. This will protect your phone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3