Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for bunnyrabbit4 > Reviews

Browse

bunnyrabbit4's Profile

Customer Reviews: 641

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bunnyrabbit4 RSS Feed (New Orleans, LA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vitabath Vita-c-bath Effervescent Vitamin C Dechlorination, 1000 mg, 100 Tablets
Offered by LIVING ESSENTIALS
Price: $23.95
8 used & new from $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Product with NO ingredients listed, January 18, 2016
Chinese Product with NO ingredients listed or claims of any kind on the box. All it says is VITABATH. The complete lack of labeling is very suspicious in my book. I tried the product once and didn't notice any difference in the water. I stopped using it and pitched it.

Chanting Om with Overtones
Chanting Om with Overtones
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful images of the planets, January 14, 2016
Love all the NASA shoots of the planets. Curious why so many are B & W especially of our moon.

Ana Silver Co Rare Larimar 925 Sterling Silver Ring Size 8 (Unique Handcrafted Artisan Jewelry) RING672864

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 5, 2016
Nice ring. Well made. Decent weight.

In a Town This Size
In a Town This Size
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational, January 5, 2016
This review is from: In a Town This Size (Amazon Video)
Really good discussion of the effects of sexual abuse on boys. Also shows the inadequacy of Oklahoma laws that focus on damages rather than criminality.

Blooming Lotus Hooded Jacket
Blooming Lotus Hooded Jacket
Offered by GreaterGood - Shop Where It Matters
Price: $44.95 - $50.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Colors vary a good bit., December 21, 2015
I have several of these. Well made, lots of compliments and fun to wear. The only problem is that the colors can be very different from the picture. I wanted the grass green shown and what I got is a deep moss green with rather muddy colors. Also note that the color is not fixed. Do not wash the jacket with any other garment. I figure after a few washings it will will be more to my linking. Most of the others were very bright.

Transparent - Season 2
Transparent - Season 2
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Series Turned Festival of Unlikable Stereotypes..., December 12, 2015
What happened to the writers?? I really liked the first season but the second has lost all appeal for me and I feel like it was created solely to hook more people into Prime with no intention of providing continued character development. There have been films successfully based on particular religious cultures, but here the references to Jewish life have replaced way too much of the plot.

In the last season I learned all about Jewish funerals. In this one I sat through a Jewish Wedding, during which I felt really sorry for the Rabbi, who is completely clueless that most of the people around her, including her boyfriend, are obvious sociopaths. But, her playing the straight woman role for the cast to spin their humor off of is just not believable anymore. Are we the only one listening when the father of her child uses the words "I and me" for the 1500's time??

And what about his sister who serves as a megaphone for every secret she learns. Have the characters learned NOTHING in the last season....And her motivation is.....??? She doesn't appear to have one....The mindless reveals of personal information to a character whose complete lack of integrity has been repeatedly proven is no longer satisfying, or for that matter, believable.

What secular plot there is contains mostly sex scenes and or apologies for sex. In short, It has turned into a sea of narcissism and overblown cultural stereotypes which swallow and delete attempts by the once interesting main character to act.

Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Bundle - 1 Relax & Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint 3lbs and 1 Sooth & Sleep Lavender 3lbs
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $18.15
9 used & new from $9.79

2.0 out of 5 stars "Parfum" REEKS..., December 12, 2015
Essentials oils...??? Yes...But that is the last ingredient on the package and I am going to assume it is not much. It contains "fragrance" listed only as Parfum. No indication of what chemicals that contains are given. But one thing is for sure...IT REEKS of Lavender in the WORST way and I love Lavender...The "Parfum" clings to towels and permeates my bathrobe. The spearmint isn't quite as bad but I'm still not going to soak in unknown chemicals. It too contains...Parfum!..... Love Dr. Teal...will throw this pricey stuff out. IMHO the Parfum totally defeats the purpose of soaking.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 (3 PCs)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 (3 PCs)
Price: $23.08
38 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Comes With an Actual CD YAY!!!, December 8, 2015
I tried an earlier version of this a while back and had problems with it needing some microsoft subprogram. This time it worked great. Easy install on both my Windows 7 Ultimate 64 and Old XP machine. I doesn't slow the machine down at all and comes with a CD and not some pesky download and keycode. I'm really tired of not being able to put my hands on what I pay for....Good product!!

Sunshine Daydream Hooded Tunic
Sunshine Daydream Hooded Tunic
Offered by GreaterGood Retail
Price: $43.90
2 used & new from $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, December 4, 2015
Love this!! It is very impressive right out the box with rich colors. The fabric is the perfect weight for fall and early spring or to layer under winter wear. The large/extra large is more extra large but it feels like you are wearing a work of art rather than just a tunic, better large than small anyway. Just sent my sister one for Christmas.

Alan Wake Limited Edition - English
Alan Wake Limited Edition - English
Offered by Monolith Distributors US Seller Guaranteed Authentic Goods
Price: $79.99
11 used & new from $20.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Story Line, November 27, 2015
The story line was intriguing and I would have given the full 5 starts if the game made just a little more use of it. Fighting the demented lumberjacks while moving through the woods was fun, but after a while it got to be a bit redundant. Still I looked forward to the hour a day I spent gaming with it and would recommend it to those who are fans of horror but want more than an endless stream of monsters.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20