Profile for Nickybb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nickybb "Nickybb" RSS Feed (Columbus, OH)

Toblino 3 White Leather iPad case for new iPad 4 with Retina Display, iPad 3, iPad 2 with Multi-angle Stand and built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature
Offered by CE Supply
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the iPad 3 like a glove...., October 5, 2012
The cover is of great quality. The cover holds the iPad securely and the flip stand works great. An all around great product.

Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Brushed Metal, 8 GB, 2 Hours (2nd Generation)
Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Brushed Metal, 8 GB, 2 Hours (2nd Generation)
Offered by ArchStanton
Price: $269.99
22 used & new from $44.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Mac users BEWARE...USB won't plug into your Macbook or Macbook Pro, December 15, 2009
I bought the Flip Mino HD (120 minutes). The box says its compatible with Mac so I thought great. I brought it home took it out of the book and tried to connect the Flip to my Macbook Pro with the built-in USB and it would not insert. I tried to insert it into my Macbook and it would not insert. I took it back to the store with my laptop and asked the clerk if he could show me how to insert it into the USB port but he could not. He took another new Flip out of the box to try to insert the connector into the USB port of the Macbook and it also would not work. Guess what? The Flip's USB connector does not connect with the Macbooks!

Just wanted to let anyone with a Mac to beware!
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2010 1:44 AM PST